|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose eyes does Merlin believe Arthur has?
2. Who does Merlin say will be held responsible if he dies?
(a) King Uther.
(b) Lot of Lothian.
(c) Cador of Cornwall.
(d) The Hill People.
3. Why has Cador come to visit Merlin at the forest chapel?
(a) At Ygraine's request.
(b) At Count Ector's request.
(c) On King Uther's command.
(d) To warn him about Uther's betrayal.
4. Who does Cador hold captive when he approaches Merlin?
5. What is the name of Arthur's adopted brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man threatening war against the British kingdoms?
2. What is the name of the king's illegitimate daughter?
3. When do Merlin and Ralf return to Bryn Myrddin?
4. What color horse does Merlin see a nine-year-old boy riding toward the chapel?
5. Who was previously Merlin's nurse when Merlin was a boy?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)