Part 1, Chapter 1 | Part 1, Chapter 2
1. When does Merlin meet Arthur for the first time after his birth?
(a) When he is five-years-old.
(b) When he is nine-years-old.
(c) When he is seven-years-old.
(d) When he is four-years-old.
2. Where is Arthur living when he meets Merlin?
3. What does Merlin injure when he falls from his horse on a sunny day?
(a) His arm.
(b) His hand.
(c) His leg.
(d) His foot.
4. Who is tending to Merlin after he is injured falling from his horse?
(a) A young goatherd.
(b) A young black smith.
(c) A farmer's wife.
(d) A well attendant.
5. What drug is Merlin given to provide him some comfort after hurting his hand?
(a) Ginger root.
6. What doctor, who Merlin knows, treats Merlin's injured hand?
Part 1, Chapter 3 | Part 1, Chapter 4
7. Where does Merlin live?
(a) With the villagers near Bryn Myddin hill.
(b) A cave in Bryn Myrddin hill.
(c) Uther's castle.
(d) A home on Bryn Myrddin hill.
This section contains 4,248 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)