|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joceylyn Dunbar compares Khe Sahn to what?
(c) Siamese cat.
2. Sedaris dreams of writing for ___________.
(a) One Life to Live.
(b) All My Children.
(c) Days of Our Lives.
(d) General Hospital.
3. What does David try to get Lisa to listen to on the radio as they are driving somewhere on her birthday?
(a) Classical music.
4. In "Dinah, the Christmas Whore" Sedaris compares mall shoppers to what?
5. What did Sedaris see someone dressed as and handing out leaflets on Lexington Avenue?
(d) Hot dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sedaris, Sallie Mae is located where?
2. What item of Dinah's do the Sedaris girls try on?
3. What is the name of Dinah's boyfriend?
4. What is the legal name of Jackelyn Dunbar's baby?
5. What is the nickname Cliff Dunbar gives to his grandson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jocelyn report is going on with the Dunbar's daughter?
2. What does the middle-aged Sedaris dream of doing?
3. What is David's opinion of his sister Lisa?
4. What is the best experience that Sedaris has while working at SantaLand?
5. How does Jocelyn Dunbar treat Khe Sahn?
6. What are some of the jobs Sedaris does as Crumpet the elf?
7. What reservations does David Sedaris have about wearing a costume for employment?
8. What is the premise of "Season's Greetings to Our Friends and Family!!!"?
9. Why does David decide to boycott Christmas while working at the cafeteria?
10. What does Sedaris have to go through to be hired at SantaLand?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)