|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One afternoon they set a record at SantaLand by getting _______ people through in one hour.
2. Which is Sedaris's least favorite job at SantaLand?
(a) Photo Elf.
(b) Maze Elf.
(c) Usher Elf.
(d) Pointer Elf.
3. Where does Sedaris arrive in New York City?
(a) Port Authority.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) Penn Station.
(d) Times Square.
4. What is Lisa Sedaris's job at the cafeteria?
(a) Salad prep.
(b) Steam tables.
(c) Dish washer.
(d) Meat carver.
5. Where is Khe Sahn from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the feeling Sedaris has for his sister Lisa at the end of "Dinah, the Christmas Whore"?
2. Where is Sedaris's first job at SantaLand?
3. What name do the Dunbar's call Jackelyn's baby?
4. What is the first name of Khe Sahn Dunbar's interpreter?
5. What time is Sedaris's plane supposed to leave in "SantaLand Diaries"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lisa and David take Dinah home with them?
2. What is the decor of the Piccadilly Cafeteria like?
3. What is Jocelyn Dunbar's youngest son like?
4. What happens when Sedaris goes to work at SantaLand on Christmas Eve?
5. What does Jocelyn report is going on with the Dunbar's daughter?
6. What happens when Sedaris tries to help a particularly harried mother one day?
7. How does Jocelyn Dunbar treat Khe Sahn?
8. What reservations does David Sedaris have about wearing a costume for employment?
9. What does Joceyln Dunbar have to say about her neighbor Cherise Clarmont-Shea?
10. What happens when Lisa drags David to a house in a poor neighborhood?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)