|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the police to get the Dunbars home after Jocelyn calls them?
(a) 27 minutes.
(b) 25 minutes.
(c) 24 minutes.
(d) 26 minutes.
2. What kind of tattoo does Jackelyn Dunbar's husband have on his neck?
3. What kind of soap does Kyle Dunbar use for carving gnomes?
(a) Petal soft.
(c) Irish Spring.
4. What is the legal name of Jackelyn Dunbar's baby?
(a) God Goode.
(b) Devil Dunbar.
(c) Satan Speaks.
(d) Jesus Christ.
5. What was the name of Clifford Dunbar's first wife?
(a) Babs Swint.
(b) Cheryl Kerr.
(c) Doll Babcock.
(d) Dana Babson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pages of forms does Sedaris fill out for his elf application?
2. What is the name of the cafeteria where Sedaris gets a job?
3. The cafeteria where Sedaris works is decorated in ________.
4. What does Sedaris decide to wear for the Christmas season he works at the cafeteria?
5. How old is Kyle Dunbar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lisa drags David to a house in a poor neighborhood?
2. What does Sedaris have to go through to be hired at SantaLand?
3. What happens when Lisa and David take Dinah home with them?
4. What does the middle-aged Sedaris dream of doing?
5. What is the premise of "Season's Greetings to Our Friends and Family!!!"?
6. What reservations does David Sedaris have about wearing a costume for employment?
7. What are some of the experiences Sedaris has with the adults who visit SantaLand?
8. What is David's opinion of his sister Lisa?
9. Why does David try to draw epiphanies from the released convicts he works with at the cafeteria?
10. Where do David and Lisa Sedaris get jobs at their father's urging to gain after school employment?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)