|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of soap does Kyle Dunbar use for carving gnomes?
(a) Irish Spring.
(b) Petal soft.
2. Where does Lisa take the phone to have a private conversation?
3. What time is Sedaris's plane supposed to leave in "SantaLand Diaries"?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) 11 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
4. What does David try to get Lisa to listen to on the radio as they are driving somewhere on her birthday?
(c) Classical music.
5. What name do the Dunbar's call Jackelyn's baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sedaris graciously accepts leaflets from someone dressed as a ______ .
2. Sedaris believes his sister Lisa's greatest desire was to be _________.
3. Sedaris discovers while working at the cafeteria that most people are what?
4. Which is Sedaris's least favorite job at SantaLand?
5. Where is Sedaris's first job at SantaLand?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens the day that Jocelyn asks Khe Sahn to watch baby Don?
2. What does the SantaLand training for elves include?
3. What is the premise of "Season's Greetings to Our Friends and Family!!!"?
4. What is David's opinion of his sister Lisa?
5. How does Jocelyn Dunbar treat Khe Sahn?
6. What are some of the jobs Sedaris does as Crumpet the elf?
7. What does Sedaris have to go through to be hired at SantaLand?
8. What does Jocelyn report is going on with the Dunbar's daughter?
9. What happens when Sedaris goes to work at SantaLand on Christmas Eve?
10. What does Sedaris find annoying about his co-workers at SantaLand?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)