|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Santa's visitors does Sedaris estimate are adults?
(a) One fourth.
(b) One third.
(c) One half.
(d) One fifth.
2. Sedaris graciously accepts leaflets from someone dressed as a ______ .
(a) Hot dog.
3. What does Sedaris feel for the shoppers who come to eat at the cafeteria where he works?
4. What is the name of the town the Dunbar's live in?
(a) South Paw.
(b) South Castle.
(c) White Castle.
(d) White Paw.
5. What did Sedaris see someone dressed as and handing out leaflets on Lexington Avenue?
(d) Hot dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a previous interview, Sedaris said he liked the ________.
2. Sedaris hopes to end every episode of "Socrates and Company" with what?
3. The cafeteria where Sedaris works is decorated in ________.
4. Where does Sedaris picture Socrates helping after he loses his memory?
5. Who is the mall Santa in "Dinah, the Christmas Whore"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the middle-aged Sedaris dream of doing?
2. How does Jocelyn Dunbar treat Khe Sahn?
3. Why is Jocelyn Dunbar being accused of baby Don's murder?
4. What does the SantaLand training for elves include?
5. What does David think about while he washes dishes at the cafeteria?
6. What does Joceyln Dunbar have to say about her neighbor Cherise Clarmont-Shea?
7. What reservations does David Sedaris have about wearing a costume for employment?
8. What does Sedaris find annoying about his co-workers at SantaLand?
9. What happens when Lisa drags David to a house in a poor neighborhood?
10. What does Sedaris have to go through to be hired at SantaLand?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)