|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date of Jocelyn Dunbar's hearing?
(a) December 29.
(b) December 27.
(c) December 30.
(d) December 28.
2. Where does Kevin Dunbar go to college?
(a) Fresno State.
(b) Feesy College.
(c) Freeman College.
(d) Feeny State.
3. What is Sedaris's elf name?
4. How long has Sedaris been in New York at the beginning of "SantaLand Diaries?"
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. According to Sedaris, Sallie Mae is located where?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David try to get Lisa to listen to on the radio as they are driving somewhere on her birthday?
2. What kind of soap does Kyle Dunbar use for carving gnomes?
3. At Sedaris's cafeteria, the customer is always ________.
4. Joceylyn Dunbar compares Khe Sahn to what?
5. What city do David and Lisa Sedaris live in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does David decide to boycott Christmas while working at the cafeteria?
2. Why is Jocelyn Dunbar being accused of baby Don's murder?
3. What is the decor of the Piccadilly Cafeteria like?
4. What happens when Sedaris goes to work at SantaLand on Christmas Eve?
5. What does the SantaLand training for elves include?
6. What does Joceyln Dunbar have to say about her neighbor Cherise Clarmont-Shea?
7. What does the middle-aged Sedaris dream of doing?
8. What does Sedaris find annoying about his co-workers at SantaLand?
9. Why does David try to draw epiphanies from the released convicts he works with at the cafeteria?
10. What are Jocelyn Dunbar's complaints about Khe Sahn?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)