|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the feeling Sedaris has for his sister Lisa at the end of "Dinah, the Christmas Whore"?
2. SantaLand is part of Macy's ___________.
(a) Central Park.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) Times Square.
(d) Herald Square
3. Lisa agrees to give Sedaris unlimited use of her ________ to get him to go somewhere with her on birthday.
4. What does Khe Sahn's interpreter want to be paid to teach her English?
5. What kind of soap does Kyle Dunbar use for carving gnomes?
(a) Irish Spring.
(c) Petal soft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khe Sahn wear to the Dunbar Thanksgiving dinner?
2. The cafeteria where Sedaris works is decorated in ________.
3. Where did Sedaris apply for a job the day before seeing the SanatLand ad?
4. Sedaris discovers while working at the cafeteria that most people are what?
5. Jocelyn Dunbar refers to her family's tragedy as what in the first paragraph of "Season's Greetings to Our Friends and Family!!!"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the best experience that Sedaris has while working at SantaLand?
2. What does the middle-aged Sedaris dream of doing?
3. What happens when Sedaris goes to work at SantaLand on Christmas Eve?
4. What are some of the experiences Sedaris has with the adults who visit SantaLand?
5. Why is Jocelyn Dunbar being accused of baby Don's murder?
6. What happens when Lisa drags David to a house in a poor neighborhood?
7. What does Jocelyn report is going on with the Dunbar's daughter?
8. What is the premise of "Season's Greetings to Our Friends and Family!!!"?
9. What does the SantaLand training for elves include?
10. What is the one bright spot in Jocelyn Dunbar's Christmas newsletter?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)