|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Lisa give Sedaris to get him to go somewhere with her on the birthday?
2. How old is Sedaris is "SantaLand Diaries"?
3. How long was Clifford Dunbar married the first time?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 8 months.
4. What city do David and Lisa Sedaris live in?
(a) St. Louis.
5. What show does Khe Sahn watch to learn English?
(a) Evening news.
(b) American Idol.
(c) Law and Order.
(d) Sesame Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Socrates and Company," Sedaris would travel the world with a _________.
2. What is the name of the cafeteria where Lisa Sedaris gets a job?
3. What kind of soap does Kyle Dunbar use for carving gnomes?
4. What is the feeling Sedaris has for his sister Lisa at the end of "Dinah, the Christmas Whore"?
5. What day does Khe Sahn arrive at the Dunbar home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the SantaLand training for elves include?
2. What are Jocelyn Dunbar's complaints about Khe Sahn?
3. What is Jocelyn Dunbar's youngest son like?
4. What are some of the jobs Sedaris does as Crumpet the elf?
5. What does Sedaris find annoying about his co-workers at SantaLand?
6. What is the decor of the Piccadilly Cafeteria like?
7. Why does David try to draw epiphanies from the released convicts he works with at the cafeteria?
8. What is David's opinion of his sister Lisa?
9. What reservations does David Sedaris have about wearing a costume for employment?
10. Why is Jocelyn Dunbar being accused of baby Don's murder?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)