|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sedaris's elf name?
2. Where does Sedaris arrive in New York City?
(a) Times Square.
(b) Port Authority.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) Penn Station.
3. What is the nickname Cliff Dunbar gives to his grandson?
(b) Bad baby.
(c) Crack Baby.
4. What is the legal name of Jackelyn Dunbar's baby?
(a) God Goode.
(b) Jesus Christ.
(c) Satan Speaks.
(d) Devil Dunbar.
5. What is the feeling Sedaris has for his sister Lisa at the end of "Dinah, the Christmas Whore"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sedaris's reaction to seeing the SantaLand ad?
2. How many of Santa's visitors does Sedaris estimate are adults?
3. How many letters did Clifford Dunbar send to his wife while he was in the service?
4. Who is the mall Santa in "Dinah, the Christmas Whore"?
5. What day does Khe Sahn arrive at the Dunbar home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jocelyn report is going on with the Dunbar's daughter?
2. What does David think about while he washes dishes at the cafeteria?
3. Who is Khe Sahn in "Season's Greetings to Our Friends and Family!!!"?
4. What does Thaddeus Bristol conclude about parental encouragement?
5. What happens when Lisa and David take Dinah home with them?
6. What does Jim Timothy offer the members of the congregation if they help him?
7. What do the Cottingham's usually send out as a Christmas card?
8. What is the one bright spot in Jocelyn Dunbar's Christmas newsletter?
9. What does Thaddeus Bristol see as the flaws in "A Reindeer's Gift" at Scottsfield Elementary?
10. What is David's opinion of his sister Lisa?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)