|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages of forms does Sedaris fill out for his elf application?
2. How long was Clifford Dunbar married the first time?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 8 months.
3. What is the legal name of Jackelyn Dunbar's baby?
(a) Jesus Christ.
(b) Satan Speaks.
(c) God Goode.
(d) Devil Dunbar.
4. One afternoon they set a record at SantaLand by getting _______ people through in one hour.
5. Where is Khe Sahn from?
6. Sedaris compares Sallie Mae to a __________.
(c) Sexy lady.
7. As Sedaris works at the cafeteria, what is he searching for in life?
8. Where does Kevin Dunbar go to college?
(a) Feeny State.
(b) Feesy College.
(c) Freeman College.
(d) Fresno State.
9. Sedaris hopes to end every episode of "Socrates and Company" with what?
(a) A joke.
(b) A car chase.
(c) A revelation.
(d) A gun fight.
10. What is the feeling Sedaris has for his sister Lisa at the end of "Dinah, the Christmas Whore"?
11. Which is Sedaris's least favorite job at SantaLand?
(a) Pointer Elf.
(b) Maze Elf.
(c) Usher Elf.
(d) Photo Elf.
12. Lisa agrees to give Sedaris unlimited use of her ________ to get him to go somewhere with her on birthday.
13. What does Jocelyn Dunbar use to make Khe Sahn some dresses?
(a) Baby clothes.
(d) Trash bags.
14. How much money does Lisa give Sedaris to get him to go somewhere with her on the birthday?
15. Joceylyn Dunbar compares Khe Sahn to what?
(c) Siamese cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sedaris says he wants to be an elf because it is a _________ career opportunity.
2. Sedaris dreams of writing for ___________.
3. What day does Khe Sahn arrive at the Dunbar home?
4. Sedaris discovers while working at the cafeteria that most people are what?
5. Christmas is causing Sedaris to have a(n) _________ in "Dinah, the Christmas Whore."
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)