|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Clifford Dunbar's first wife?
(a) Dana Babson.
(b) Babs Swint.
(c) Cheryl Kerr.
(d) Doll Babcock.
2. Where does Sedaris picture Socrates helping after he loses his memory?
(a) Santa Fe.
(c) St. Louis.
(d) Las Vegas.
3. Who is the most adorable elf in SantaLand?
4. What is the name of the town the Dunbar's live in?
(a) White Castle.
(b) White Paw.
(c) South Paw.
(d) South Castle.
5. Who drew Sedaris' name for family gift giving in "Dinah, the Christmas Whore"?
(b) Mr. Sedaris.
6. One afternoon they set a record at SantaLand by getting _______ people through in one hour.
7. Where is David Sedaris when he sees the SantaLand ad?
(b) Coffee shop.
8. As Sedaris works at the cafeteria, what is he searching for in life?
9. What is Sedaris's elf name?
10. What is the date of the day that Jocelyn Dunbar leaves Khe Sahn in charge of the baby?
(b) December 18.
(c) December 14.
(d) December 16.
11. What did Sedaris see someone dressed as and handing out leaflets on Lexington Avenue?
(a) Hot dog.
12. What does Sedaris decide to wear for the Christmas season he works at the cafeteria?
13. Where does Lisa take the phone to have a private conversation?
14. What is the name of the cafeteria where Sedaris gets a job?
(d) K & W.
15. How many letters did Clifford Dunbar send to his wife while he was in the service?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jocelyn Dunbar refers to her family's tragedy as what in the first paragraph of "Season's Greetings to Our Friends and Family!!!"?
2. Sedaris graciously accepts leaflets from someone dressed as a ______ .
3. What is Sedaris's job at the cafeteria?
4. Everything about the_______ intimidates Sedaris in SantaLand.
5. What does Khe Sahn's interpreter want to be paid to teach her English?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)