|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sedaris graciously accepts leaflets from someone dressed as a ______ .
(d) Hot dog.
2. Sedaris discovers while working at the cafeteria that most people are what?
3. Sedaris says he wants to be an elf because it is a _________ career opportunity.
4. What time is Sedaris's plane supposed to leave in "SantaLand Diaries"?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) 9 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
5. What does Khe Sahn wear to the Dunbar Thanksgiving dinner?
(b) Silk slip.
(d) Plastic bags.
6. Lisa agrees to give Sedaris unlimited use of her ________ to get him to go somewhere with her on birthday.
7. What does Khe Sahn's interpreter want to be paid to teach her English?
8. What name do the Dunbar's call Jackelyn's baby?
9. How much money does Lisa give Sedaris to get him to go somewhere with her on the birthday?
10. What famous visitor to SantaLand does Sedaris point out to everyone?
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) Phil Collins.
(c) Huey Lewis.
(d) Chris Martin.
11. What is the first name of Khe Sahn Dunbar's interpreter?
12. What did Sedaris see someone dressed as and handing out leaflets on Lexington Avenue?
(c) Hot dog.
13. Jocelyn Dunbar's motto is "A family is not a ___________."
(c) Charitable organization.
(d) Good time.
14. How long was Clifford Dunbar married the first time?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 4 months.
15. What kind of tattoo does Jackelyn Dunbar's husband have on his neck?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Santa's visitors does Sedaris estimate are adults?
2. What is the name of Jackelyn Dunbar's husband?
3. What day does Khe Sahn arrive at the Dunbar home?
4. Sedaris compares Sallie Mae to a __________.
5. What is the name of the street the Dunbar's live on?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)