|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Christmas Means Giving.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of appliance does Jim Timothy offer each member of the church congregation?
2. Thaddeus Bristol compares the three wise men to what in one performance?
(a) Three Stooges.
(b) Three birds on a fence.
(c) Three babies.
(d) Three amigoes.
3. SantaLand is part of Macy's ___________.
(a) Times Square.
(b) Herald Square
(c) Central Park.
(d) Grand Central Station.
4. What is the first name of Khe Sahn Dunbar's interpreter?
5. How old is the child that the mother performed surgery on, according to Jim Timothy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Thaddeus Bristol is particularly troubled by the casting of __________.
2. What is the name of the show at Scottsfield Elementary?
3. Where does Sedaris picture Socrates helping after he loses his memory?
4. The narrator has three grills: one for beef, one for chicken and one for ________.
5. Jim Timothy says the best stories are what?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)