|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Christmas Means Giving.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first school performance that Thaddeus Bristol critiques?
(a) Scottsfield Elementary.
(b) St. Elmo Elementary.
(c) St. Clare Elementary.
(d) Sacred Heart Elementary.
2. The narrator of "Christmas Means Giving" says generosity can should induce feelings of _________ in others.
3. The narrator has three grills: one for beef, one for chicken and one for ________.
(a) Baked Alaska.
(d) Oriental pancakes.
4. How old is Sedaris is "SantaLand Diaries"?
5. What kind of tattoo does Jackelyn Dunbar's husband have on his neck?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the actors in "A Christmas Carol" had just lost his foot to what?
2. What are all the top hats made from in the performances Thaddeus Bristol sees?
3. What does Jim Timothy say is an indication he is not from the area?
4. Where is Khe Sahn from?
5. Lisa agrees to give Sedaris unlimited use of her ________ to get him to go somewhere with her on birthday.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)