|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Based Upon a True Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim Timothy use as an example of waiting for a good offer?
(a) A sheep.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cow.
(d) A piglet.
2. What is Sedaris's elf name?
3. How long was Clifford Dunbar married the first time?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 4 months.
4. In a previous interview, Sedaris said he liked the ________.
5. What time is Sedaris's plane supposed to leave in "SantaLand Diaries"?
(a) 9 p.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of soap does Kyle Dunbar use for carving gnomes?
2. What does Jim Timothy offer to the pastor of the church?
3. What is the name of Dinah's boyfriend?
4. What is Jim Timothy's show "Sun Roof Optional" about?
5. What is the date of Jocelyn Dunbar's hearing?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)