|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Based Upon a True Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date of the day that Jocelyn Dunbar leaves Khe Sahn in charge of the baby?
(a) December 18.
(b) December 16.
(d) December 14.
2. What does Jim Timothy call the marriage of mini-series and holiday special?
3. Where is Khe Sahn from?
4. Sedaris hopes to gain wisdom from the _______ that work at the cafeteria with him.
5. What is the name of the town where Jim Timothy is speaking to a church congregation?
(a) Jethro's Breath.
(b) Jacob's Breath.
(c) Jessep's Breath.
(d) Jasper's Breath.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the director of "A Christmas Carol"?
2. What kind of soap does Kyle Dunbar use for carving gnomes?
3. Where does the mother perform surgery on her own son, according to Jim Timothy?
4. How much money does Lisa give Sedaris to get him to go somewhere with her on the birthday?
5. At his cafeteria job, what list does Sedaris keep posted at his work station?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)