|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Based Upon a True Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wives has Jim Timothy had?
2. What is the date of Jocelyn Dunbar's hearing?
(a) December 29.
(b) December 27.
(c) December 28.
(d) December 30.
3. What is the name of the cafeteria where Lisa Sedaris gets a job?
(b) K & W.
4. What does Jim Timothy offer to the pastor of the church?
(a) A new house.
(b) An organ.
(c) A new church.
(d) A cadillac.
5. Where is baby Don found dead in the house?
(a) Under a bed.
(b) The dryer.
(c) A closet.
(d) The washer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of the day that Jocelyn Dunbar leaves Khe Sahn in charge of the baby?
2. What does Jim Timothy call the people he is addressing in the church?
3. Sedaris's father believes jobs ________.
4. What is Lisa Sedaris's job at the cafeteria?
5. What day does Khe Sahn arrive at the Dunbar home?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)