|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Based Upon a True Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many letters did Clifford Dunbar send to his wife while he was in the service?
2. Jocelyn Dunbar's motto is "A family is not a ___________."
(b) Charitable organization.
(c) Good time.
3. How old is Khe Sahn Dunbar?
4. How old is the child that the mother performed surgery on, according to Jim Timothy?
5. Jim Timothy describes the congregation as ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jim Timothy the child whose mother performed surgery was dying of _________.
2. What does Jim Timothy say is an indication he is not from the area?
3. What does Sedaris feel for the shoppers who come to eat at the cafeteria where he works?
4. How much money does Lisa give Sedaris to get him to go somewhere with her on the birthday?
5. What does Jim Timothy offer to the pastor of the church?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)