|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Based Upon a True Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jim Timothy the child whose mother performed surgery was dying of _________.
(b) Kidney failure.
(d) Heart failure.
2. What is the name of the cafeteria where Lisa Sedaris gets a job?
(a) K & W.
3. How much time does Jim Timothy give the congregation to take him up on his offer?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 minutes.
4. Sedaris believes his sister Lisa's greatest desire was to be _________.
5. What is the name of the street the Dunbar's live on?
(a) Tiffany Circle.
(b) Terrance Lane.
(c) Prescott Street.
(d) Penelope Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sedaris picture Socrates helping after he loses his memory?
2. What is the date of Jocelyn Dunbar's hearing?
3. What kind of appliance does Jim Timothy offer each member of the church congregation?
4. Lisa agrees to give Sedaris unlimited use of her ________ to get him to go somewhere with her on birthday.
5. What is the name of Dinah's boyfriend?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)