Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allows Stanley to see the rock that looks like a thumb against the night sky?
2. What did Trout and Linda want from Kate?
3. What does Stanley find upside-down while walking through the desert alone?
4. When Stanley is sure that Zero isn't going to die on the mountain, what does he do?
5. What reason does the lawyer say the warden can't check the suitcase?
Explain the reasons that Elya Yelnats ran away without fulfilling his promise to Madam Zeroni. Madam Zeroni knew that the woman Elya wanted to marry was not a prize to be sought after. Did Madam Zeroni know that Elya would leave?
There are many things that Stanley believes to be bad luck because of his family curse. Explain how each thing that happened to him could be looked at as a positive thing since Stanley eventually found the fortune buried by Kate Barlow.
Look at Zero's personality. Why did Zero hit Mr. Pendanski with a shovel? Why would Zero refuse to go back to camp when it was likely he would die in the desert? Why was Zero so willing to dig for Stanley and to fight for him when Zigzag attacked?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)