Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allows Stanley to see the rock that looks like a thumb against the night sky?
2. What did Trout and Linda want from Kate?
3. What does Stanley find upside-down while walking through the desert alone?
4. When Stanley is sure that Zero isn't going to die on the mountain, what does he do?
5. What reason does the lawyer say the warden can't check the suitcase?
Explain the relationship between Stanley Yelnats and his family. How does this relationship differ from the other kids shown at camp? In what way could Stanley's family relationship have been better?
Describe the situations and actions that had to arise in order to assure that Madam Zeroni's and Elya Yelnats' descendants were both at Green Lake at the same time. Was this luck or destiny? Why did Green Lake's drought seemingly begin and end with the Yelnats' family curse?
Compare the relationship between Zero and Stanley to that of the relationship between Madam Zeroni and Elya Yelnats.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)