Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allows Stanley to see the rock that looks like a thumb against the night sky?
2. What did Trout and Linda want from Kate?
3. What does Stanley find upside-down while walking through the desert alone?
4. When Stanley is sure that Zero isn't going to die on the mountain, what does he do?
5. What reason does the lawyer say the warden can't check the suitcase?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the ways that Sam's onions helped Stanley and Zero in the book. In what ways is this different that the way they had helped the town so long ago? In what ways is it similar?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Mr. Pendanski's personality. Is he as abusive to the children as Mr. Sir? Why was Mr. Pendanski willing to take the abuse dished out by the warden? Why did Mr. Pendanski insist on treating Zero like he was stupid?
Essay Topic 3
There are many changes that take place in Stanley. Compare the differences in Stanley's character from before Camp Green Lake, during the cruelty he endured there, and after he was released and had the fortune.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)