|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys say Stanley did to deserve Mr. Sir's treatment with the water?
(b) Acted weak.
(c) Spilled the seeds.
(d) Ran his mouth.
2. What is Stanley's biggest fear about dying?
(a) What is after this life.
(b) The pain involved.
(c) What would happen to Zero.
(d) How hard it would be on his parents.
3. What makes Stanley think there isn't much hope at the top of the mountain?
(a) The lack of animals.
(b) Stanley is unlucky.
(c) The bad smell.
(d) The lack of vegetation.
4. What did Kate do as she died?
(a) Began screaming for help.
(c) Ate an onion.
(d) Gave Trout and Linda the loot location.
5. Who do the counselors tell Stanley came to visit the day Stanley is found covered with deadly creatures?
(a) Stanley's mother.
(b) Stanley's girlfriend.
(c) Stanley's lawyer.
(d) Stanley's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the lawyer asks to see Zero's paperwork?
2. What happens as Stanley drives home from Camp Green Lake?
3. What two things do Zero and Stanley pack before heading back to camp from the mountain?
4. Who does Pendanski blame the fight between Zigzag and Standley on?
5. What do Stanley and Zero joke is waiting for them on the top of the mountain?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when lightning crosses the dark desert sky?
2. Why does Stanley want to go back to camp so badly after finding Zero in the desert?
3. What stops the warden from taking the metal case from Zero and Stanley?
4. Explain how it changes Stanley's situation that Zero is digging for Stanley an hour out of every day?
5. What happens when the water truck comes to the dig site the afternoon Zero's replacement arrives?
6. What happens when Zero is questioned about the reading lessons Stanley is giving him?
7. What does Zero discover about the metal case he and Stanley have found?
8. What happens when the attorney tries to get Stanley in the car to leave Camp Green Lake?
9. What do Zigzag and the other boys do to Stanley to bait him into a fight?
10. Describe the boy that comes to Camp Green Lake to take Zero's place.
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)