|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does the tall man with Stanley's lawyer have?
(b) Sheriff of Texas.
(c) Attorney General of Texas.
(d) Child Services.
2. What reason does the lawyer say the warden can't check the suitcase?
(a) Stanley is not guilty or in their custody.
(b) The warden is under arrest.
(c) Stanley has been through enough.
(d) Stanley's name is on the suitcase.
3. What happens as Stanley drives home from Camp Green Lake?
(a) Stanley and Zero make a friendship pact.
(b) It rains over Green Lake.
(c) The lawyer stops for ice cream.
(d) Stanley gets car sick.
4. What does NOT describe the substance in the jars found by Zero?
5. What does Stanley think after what Zero says as he is falling asleep on the mountain?
(a) It is impossible.
(b) He is angry.
(c) Zero is a liar.
(d) Zero is delirious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brian sent to Camp Green Lake for?
2. What does Zero tell Stanley before he falls to sleep on the mountain in Part 2, Chapter 39?
3. Why do the Zero and Stanley wash their socks in the jars?
4. What happens when Stanley is in the water truck?
5. What do the warden and other counselors do when they see the boys covered by deadly creatures in the hole?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how it changes Stanley's situation that Zero is digging for Stanley an hour out of every day?
2. Why does Stanley feel he needs to go back down the mountain, and what is making him hesitant to go?
3. Why was Stanley found innocent of stealing the sneakers?
4. Why does Stanley want to go back to camp so badly after finding Zero in the desert?
5. When Kissing Kate Barlow came back to her town of Green Lake what did she find?
6. What do Zero and Stanley talk about being at the top of the mountain?
7. What does Mr. Pendanski say happened when the other couselors and the warden come to investigate the fight between Stanley and Zigzag?
8. What happens when Zero is questioned about the reading lessons Stanley is giving him?
9. What happens when Zero & Stanley return to camp from the mountain?
10. What happens when the water truck comes to the dig site the afternoon Zero's replacement arrives?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)