|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Stanley find on the upside-down object he finds while walking in the desert alone?
(a) Kate Barlow.
(b) Mary Lou.
(c) Trout Walker.
(d) Mr. Sir.
2. Who comes to help Stanley when Zigzag is getting the better of Stanley in Part 2?
(a) Kate Barlow.
(d) Mr. Pendanski.
3. What does Zero say is written on the suitcase?
(a) Kate Barlow's name.
(b) The name of the City of Green Lake.
(c) Stanley's name.
(d) A banks name.
4. What is Stanley's biggest fear about dying?
(a) What would happen to Zero.
(b) What is after this life.
(c) How hard it would be on his parents.
(d) The pain involved.
5. What do X-Ray and Zigzag offer Stanley mockingly?
(a) Their spare socks.
(b) Their place in line for water.
(c) Their cots.
(d) Their food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley think after what Zero says as he is falling asleep on the mountain?
2. Who do the counselors tell Stanley came to visit the day Stanley is found covered with deadly creatures?
3. What does Zero figure out in his head to be 46?
4. Who appears when the Zero and Stanley unearth a large metal case?
5. What did Gladys Tennyson run out of her house to tell Sam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Zero and Stanley talk about being at the top of the mountain?
2. Why does Stanley want to go back to camp so badly after finding Zero in the desert?
3. What happens when the attorney tries to get Stanley in the car to leave Camp Green Lake?
4. What happened when Trout came back to Green Lake?
5. Explain how it changes Stanley's situation that Zero is digging for Stanley an hour out of every day?
6. After recovering on top of the mountain, what do Zero and Stanley plan to do?
7. Describe the boy that comes to Camp Green Lake to take Zero's place.
8. What happens when Zero & Stanley return to camp from the mountain?
9. What happens when the water truck comes to the dig site the afternoon Zero's replacement arrives?
10. What does Stanley learn about Zero's past?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)