|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Stanley and Zero joke is waiting for them on the top of the mountain?
(b) An ice cream shop.
(c) An Italian restaurant.
(d) An all-you-can-eat-buffet.
2. What did Zero pretend to be while he slept outside?
(a) A super hero.
(b) A Cub Scout.
(c) An army man.
(d) A wild animal.
3. What does Stanley try to do when the water truck comes to give them water?
(a) Steal it.
(b) Take more than his share of water.
(c) Hitch a ride on it.
(d) Burn it.
4. What allows Stanley to see the rock that looks like a thumb against the night sky?
(a) Truck lights.
(b) Spot lights.
5. Who comes to help Stanley when Zigzag is getting the better of Stanley in Part 2?
(c) Mr. Pendanski.
(d) Kate Barlow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Sir do when he finally decides to fill Stanley's canteen?
2. What does Zero offer Stanley while they are under the boat?
3. Where did Zero put the famous sneakers he stole that eventually got Stanley in trouble?
4. Who do the counselors tell Stanley came to visit the day Stanley is found covered with deadly creatures?
5. What reason does the warden give for needing to check Stanley's suitcase?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the boy that comes to Camp Green Lake to take Zero's place.
2. What do Zero and Stanley spend their time doing on top of the mountain?
3. What encourages Stanley as he walks through the desert alone after the water truck incident?
4. How has Zero survived the harsh desert for so long when Stanley finds him?
5. What does Stanley learn about Zero's past?
6. What happens when the attorney tries to get Stanley in the car to leave Camp Green Lake?
7. What happens after Mr. Sir has filled Stanley's canteen for the first time?
8. What does Zero discover about the metal case he and Stanley have found?
9. What happened when Trout came back to Green Lake?
10. What do Zero and Stanley talk about being at the top of the mountain?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)