|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stanley plan a trip back to Camp Green Lake?
(a) To get water.
(b) To rescue the other boys.
(c) To look for Kate Barlow's treasure.
(d) To get even with Mr. Sir.
2. What was Brian yelling to Stanley while he was in the water truck?
(a) "Floor it!"
(b) "Get out!"
(c) "Go! Go! Go!"
(d) "Put it in gear!"
3. What does Zero figure out in his head to be 46?
(a) The amount of lizards per square mile.
(b) Stanley's days at camp.
(c) Mr. Pendanski's age.
(d) The best number to bet on at roulette.
4. What did Kate do as she died?
(a) Began screaming for help.
(c) Ate an onion.
(d) Gave Trout and Linda the loot location.
5. What/who does Stanley refuse to leave Camp Green Lake without?
(b) Kate Barlow's tube of lipstick.
(c) The suitcase.
(d) A lizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Trout and Linda want from Kate?
2. What is Brian sent to Camp Green Lake for?
3. What stops the warden from taking the large metal case from the boys in Part 2, Chapter 45?
4. What do the warden and other counselors do when they see the boys covered by deadly creatures in the hole?
5. What name does Stanley find on the upside-down object he finds while walking in the desert alone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Stanley and Zero are able to make it to the top of the mountain?
2. What do Zero and Stanley spend their time doing on top of the mountain?
3. What happens when the attorney tries to get Stanley in the car to leave Camp Green Lake?
4. What happens when lightning crosses the dark desert sky?
5. What does Stanley learn about Zero's past?
6. What do Zigzag and the other boys do to Stanley to bait him into a fight?
7. What happens when Zero & Stanley return to camp from the mountain?
8. Why does Stanley want to go back to camp so badly after finding Zero in the desert?
9. Why does Stanley feel he needs to go back down the mountain, and what is making him hesitant to go?
10. How has Zero survived the harsh desert for so long when Stanley finds him?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)