|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Linda Miller marry Trout Walker?
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) It was an arranged Marriage.
2. What does everyone call Brian when he comes to camp?
(a) Metal head.
3. What did Trout and Linda want from Kate?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) The reward for her capture.
(c) Her loot.
(d) The pig song.
4. What was Brian yelling to Stanley while he was in the water truck?
(a) "Put it in gear!"
(b) "Get out!"
(c) "Go! Go! Go!"
(d) "Floor it!"
5. What name does Stanley find on the upside-down object he finds while walking in the desert alone?
(a) Kate Barlow.
(b) Mr. Sir.
(c) Mary Lou.
(d) Trout Walker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pendanski blame the fight between Zigzag and Standley on?
2. What does Zero tell Stanley before he falls to sleep on the mountain in Part 2, Chapter 39?
3. What does Zero say is written on the suitcase?
4. What does Mr. Pendanski do to break up the fight between Zigzag and Stanley?
5. What does Zigzag accuse Stanley of treating Zero like?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stanley want to go back to camp so badly after finding Zero in the desert?
2. What happens when Zero & Stanley return to camp from the mountain?
3. What encourages Stanley as he walks through the desert alone after the water truck incident?
4. What does Stanley learn about Zero's past?
5. Why was Stanley found innocent of stealing the sneakers?
6. What embarrassed Hattie Parker?
7. Describe the boy that comes to Camp Green Lake to take Zero's place.
8. What happens after Mr. Sir has filled Stanley's canteen for the first time?
9. What does Mr. Pendanski say happened when the other couselors and the warden come to investigate the fight between Stanley and Zigzag?
10. What happens when the attorney tries to get Stanley in the car to leave Camp Green Lake?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)