|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allows Stanley to see the rock that looks like a thumb against the night sky?
(c) Spot lights.
(d) Truck lights.
2. What did Trout and Linda want from Kate?
(a) The pig song.
(b) The reward for her capture.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her loot.
3. What does Stanley find upside-down while walking through the desert alone?
(a) A house.
(b) A horse.
(c) A jet ski.
(d) A boat.
4. When Stanley is sure that Zero isn't going to die on the mountain, what does he do?
(a) Goes to look for help.
(b) Begins to build a shelter.
(c) Goes down the mountain for the jars and shovels.
(d) Heads home.
5. What reason does the lawyer say the warden can't check the suitcase?
(a) Stanley's name is on the suitcase.
(b) Stanley is not guilty or in their custody.
(c) Stanley has been through enough.
(d) The warden is under arrest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley do as Zero drifts off to sleep on the mountain?
2. What is Brian sent to Camp Green Lake for?
3. Who do the counselors tell Stanley came to visit the day Stanley is found covered with deadly creatures?
4. Who comes to help Stanley when Zigzag is getting the better of Stanley in Part 2?
5. What does Brian do that earns him his nickname?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)