|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zero figure out in his head to be 46?
(a) The best number to bet on at roulette.
(b) Stanley's days at camp.
(c) The amount of lizards per square mile.
(d) Mr. Pendanski's age.
2. Why does Stanley plan a trip back to Camp Green Lake?
(a) To get even with Mr. Sir.
(b) To get water.
(c) To look for Kate Barlow's treasure.
(d) To rescue the other boys.
3. What does Mr. Pendanski do to break up the fight between Zigzag and Stanley?
(a) Fires his gun.
(b) Gets the warden.
(c) Starts hitting the kids.
(d) Throws water on them.
4. Who comes to help Stanley when Zigzag is getting the better of Stanley in Part 2?
(b) Kate Barlow.
(d) Mr. Pendanski.
5. Who do the counselors tell Stanley came to visit the day Stanley is found covered with deadly creatures?
(a) Stanley's lawyer.
(b) Stanley's father.
(c) Stanley's girlfriend.
(d) Stanley's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Zero when Stanley finds him after the water truck incident?
2. What does Stanley tell Zero the onion is that they find atop the mountain?
3. How does Zero make sure he and Stanley find the right hole on their way back to camp after being on the mountain?
4. What did Gladys Tennyson run out of her house to tell Sam?
5. Who appears when the Zero and Stanley unearth a large metal case?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when lightning crosses the dark desert sky?
2. Why was Stanley found innocent of stealing the sneakers?
3. What happens when the water truck comes to the dig site the afternoon Zero's replacement arrives?
4. When Kissing Kate Barlow came back to her town of Green Lake what did she find?
5. What do Zigzag and the other boys do to Stanley to bait him into a fight?
6. What happens when Zero & Stanley return to camp from the mountain?
7. After recovering on top of the mountain, what do Zero and Stanley plan to do?
8. Why does Stanley want to go back to camp so badly after finding Zero in the desert?
9. Describe the boy that comes to Camp Green Lake to take Zero's place.
10. What do Zero and Stanley spend their time doing on top of the mountain?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)