|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears when the Zero and Stanley unearth a large metal case?
(a) Kate Barlow.
(b) Mr. Sir.
(c) The warden.
2. What does Zigzag offer Stanley that starts a fight in Part 2?
(c) Graham Crackers.
3. What do X-Ray and Zigzag offer Stanley mockingly?
(a) Their spare socks.
(b) Their food.
(c) Their cots.
(d) Their place in line for water.
4. What surprises Stanley as he walks through the desert alone after the water truck incident?
(a) The heat.
(b) The intense sun.
(c) The number of holes.
(d) Not finding Zero's body.
5. What happens when the lawyer asks to see Zero's paperwork?
(a) Zero realizes the lawyer is his mother.
(b) Zero is found to be kidnapped .
(c) Warden fakes a few pieces quickly.
(d) None can be found.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Zero put the famous sneakers he stole that eventually got Stanley in trouble?
2. Why did Linda Miller marry Trout Walker?
3. Who celebrates a birthday in Part 2?
4. What happens as Stanley drives home from Camp Green Lake?
5. What does Zigzag accuse Stanley of treating Zero like?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Kissing Kate Barlow came back to her town of Green Lake what did she find?
2. Describe the boy that comes to Camp Green Lake to take Zero's place.
3. What do Zero and Stanley talk about being at the top of the mountain?
4. What happens when the water truck comes to the dig site the afternoon Zero's replacement arrives?
5. Explain how it changes Stanley's situation that Zero is digging for Stanley an hour out of every day?
6. What happens when lightning crosses the dark desert sky?
7. What surprises Stanley as he walks across the desert after the water truck incident?
8. What happens when the attorney tries to get Stanley in the car to leave Camp Green Lake?
9. Why does Stanley feel he needs to go back down the mountain, and what is making him hesitant to go?
10. What happens after Mr. Sir has filled Stanley's canteen for the first time?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)