|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zero do that got him put in Camp Green Lake?
(a) Stole a bike.
(b) Stole a candy bar.
(c) Snuck into a hotel.
(d) Stole a new pair of sneakers.
2. What was it that had made Gladys Tennyson's daughter sick?
(a) Dirty water.
(b) Bad meat.
3. What does Stanley do when Mr. Sir fills his canteen again the first time?
(a) Uses it to make a mud pie.
(b) Pours it out.
(c) Drinks it.
(d) Gives it to Zigzag.
4. What does Mr. Pendanski tell Stanley to do when Zigzag is taunting him in Part 2?
(a) To ignore Zigzag.
(b) Spit in his face.
(c) Go tell the warden.
(d) To hit Zigzag.
5. What do the counselors do when Zero runs away?
(a) Destroy evidence that he was ever there.
(b) Go looking for him.
(c) Have the other boys begin a search.
(d) Call in the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does NOT describe the substance in the jars found by Zero?
2. By Part 2, Chapter 42, what has happened to Stanley for the first time in his life that makes him happy?
3. When would Zero go to homeless shelters?
4. What does Zero tell Stanley that Stanley did and his mother did it too?
5. What name does Stanley find on the upside-down object he finds while walking in the desert alone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Zero discover about the metal case he and Stanley have found?
2. When Kissing Kate Barlow came back to her town of Green Lake what did she find?
3. After recovering on top of the mountain, what do Zero and Stanley plan to do?
4. What surprises Stanley as he walks across the desert after the water truck incident?
5. Explain how it changes Stanley's situation that Zero is digging for Stanley an hour out of every day?
6. What do Zero and Stanley talk about being at the top of the mountain?
7. What does Stanley learn about Zero's past?
8. What stops the warden from taking the metal case from Zero and Stanley?
9. What happens when the attorney tries to get Stanley in the car to leave Camp Green Lake?
10. What happens when Zero & Stanley return to camp from the mountain?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)