|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley do as Zero drifts off to sleep on the mountain?
(a) Covers Zero up.
(b) Goes in search of other food.
(c) Sings him a lullaby.
(d) Digs a hole for better water.
2. What reason does the warden give for needing to check Stanley's suitcase?
(a) Theft or confidential information pertaining to other boys.
(b) To make sure there aren't any scorpions in it.
(c) Her car keys are missing.
(d) Theft or drugs.
3. What does Zero tell Stanley before he falls to sleep on the mountain in Part 2, Chapter 39?
(a) He tells Stanley about Kate Barlow's treasure.
(b) He tell's Stanley they are brothers.
(c) He thanks Stanley.
(d) Zero stole the shoes that got Stanley in trouble.
4. What is wrong with Zero when Stanley finds him after the water truck incident?
(a) He is dehydrated.
(b) He has heatstroke.
(c) He is sick to his stomach.
(d) He has a headache.
5. What did Trout and Linda want from Kate?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) The reward for her capture.
(c) The pig song.
(d) Her loot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zero offer Stanley while they are under the boat?
2. What did Zero pretend to be while he slept outside?
3. What do the boys say Stanley did to deserve Mr. Sir's treatment with the water?
4. What does Zero do when Stanley asks him what the mountain looks like?
5. What does Mr. Pendanski do because Mr. Sir refuses to give Stanley a fair share of water?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)