|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zero doing while he and Stanley are trapped in the hole covered in deadly creatures?
(a) Sounding out letters.
(c) Singing the lullaby his mother and Stanley both sang.
(d) Spelling small words.
2. By Part 2, Chapter 42, what has happened to Stanley for the first time in his life that makes him happy?
(a) He is free from his parents.
(b) He isn't sure.
(c) He feels that he can do anything.
(d) He has a friend and likes himself.
3. How did Trout and Linda force Kate into the desert?
(a) With a knife.
(b) They had a noose around her neck.
(c) At gunpoint.
(d) They threatened to torture her.
4. What does Stanley find upside-down while walking through the desert alone?
(a) A jet ski.
(b) A house.
(c) A horse.
(d) A boat.
5. What does Stanley do when Mr. Sir fills his canteen again the first time?
(a) Gives it to Zigzag.
(b) Uses it to make a mud pie.
(c) Pours it out.
(d) Drinks it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stanley plan a trip back to Camp Green Lake?
2. What does the warden claim Zero and Stanley did when Stanley's attorney arrives?
3. What fills some of the holes that Stanley jumps over while walking through the desert alone after the water truck incident?
4. What does Mr. Pendanski say Stanley should be trying to teach reading to rather than Zero?
5. What happens when Stanley is in the water truck?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)