|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What killed Kate Barlow?
(a) A rattlesnake.
(b) An alligator.
(c) A yellow-spotted lizard.
(d) A scorpion.
2. Who appears when the Zero and Stanley unearth a large metal case?
(b) Kate Barlow.
(c) The warden.
(d) Mr. Sir.
3. What is Brian sent to Camp Green Lake for?
(a) Stripping cars of hub caps.
(c) Stealing a car.
4. What job does the tall man with Stanley's lawyer have?
(a) Sheriff of Texas.
(b) Child Services.
(c) Attorney General of Texas.
5. What reason does the warden give for needing to check Stanley's suitcase?
(a) To make sure there aren't any scorpions in it.
(b) Her car keys are missing.
(c) Theft or drugs.
(d) Theft or confidential information pertaining to other boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the lawyer asks to see Zero's paperwork?
2. What does everyone call Brian when he comes to camp?
3. Why did Linda Miller marry Trout Walker?
4. What does NOT describe the substance in the jars found by Zero?
5. What does Stanley tell Zero the onion is that they find atop the mountain?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)