|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zero tell Stanley that Stanley did and his mother did it too?
(a) Walked off and left him.
(b) Gave him a high five.
(c) Sang him that lullaby.
(d) Took care of him.
2. Who does Pendanski blame the fight between Zigzag and Standley on?
(d) Kate Barlow.
3. What does Stanley do as Zero drifts off to sleep on the mountain?
(a) Covers Zero up.
(b) Digs a hole for better water.
(c) Goes in search of other food.
(d) Sings him a lullaby.
4. What does Zero offer Stanley while they are under the boat?
(c) Mud Pies.
5. How does Zero make sure he and Stanley find the right hole on their way back to camp after being on the mountain?
(a) They look for a fossilized rock.
(b) He makes a map on his clean socks.
(c) A diagram.
(d) They play eenie-meenie-minie-moe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley do when Zero gives out while they are climbing the side of the mountain?
2. What does Zigzag offer Stanley that starts a fight in Part 2?
3. What allows Stanley to see the rock that looks like a thumb against the night sky?
4. What does Zero figure out in his head to be 46?
5. Why do the Zero and Stanley wash their socks in the jars?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)