|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley find upside-down while walking through the desert alone?
(a) A boat.
(b) A horse.
(c) A house.
(d) A jet ski.
2. What was it that had made Gladys Tennyson's daughter sick?
(a) Bad meat.
(b) Dirty water.
3. What did Kate do as she died?
(b) Gave Trout and Linda the loot location.
(c) Began screaming for help.
(d) Ate an onion.
4. What does Stanley do when Mr. Sir fills his canteen again the first time?
(a) Pours it out.
(b) Uses it to make a mud pie.
(c) Drinks it.
(d) Gives it to Zigzag.
5. What does Stanley tell Zero the onion is that they find atop the mountain?
(a) A cheese burger.
(b) Italian food.
(c) A hot fudge sundae.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Pendanski do to break up the fight between Zigzag and Stanley?
2. What was Kate missing when Trout and Linda forced her into the desert?
3. What happens when the lawyer asks to see Zero's paperwork?
4. What is Stanley's biggest fear about dying?
5. What does the warden claim Zero and Stanley did when Stanley's attorney arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. After recovering on top of the mountain, what do Zero and Stanley plan to do?
2. What do Zigzag and the other boys do to Stanley to bait him into a fight?
3. What does Mr. Pendanski say happened when the other couselors and the warden come to investigate the fight between Stanley and Zigzag?
4. How has Zero survived the harsh desert for so long when Stanley finds him?
5. What happens when the attorney tries to get Stanley in the car to leave Camp Green Lake?
6. Describe the boy that comes to Camp Green Lake to take Zero's place.
7. What embarrassed Hattie Parker?
8. What does Zero discover about the metal case he and Stanley have found?
9. What happens when Stanley and Zero are able to make it to the top of the mountain?
10. What happened when Trout came back to Green Lake?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)