|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armpit do when Stanley calls him by his real name, Theodore, instead of Armpit?
(a) Hits Stanley with a shovel.
(b) Begins to cry.
(c) Punches Stanley.
(d) Throws Stanley to the ground.
2. Who was the first person that Kate kissed after she killed them, starting the name "Kissing Kate Barlow" and her life as an outlaw?
(a) Hattie Parker.
(b) The Sheriff.
(c) Trout Walker.
(d) Mr. Sir.
3. Who does the warden pair Stanley with?
4. Who did something to Stanley's hole while Stanley was away talking with the warden?
(c) X-Ray ordered the other boys to dig it.
5. What does Zero give Stanley in return for teaching him something?
(a) Zero digs Stanley's hole for an equal portion of teaching time.
(b) Zero gives Stanley his clean socks.
(c) Zero gives Stanley some of his food.
(d) Zero gives Stanley spanish lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stanley's father's profession?
2. What happens to Stanley over time at the camp?
3. Why does Stanley decide to make the deal with X-Ray to give him anything he finds?
4. What does Stanley's mother say her apartment smells like?
5. Why is the "rec room" referred to as the "wreck room"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stanley begin to notice changing in himself by Part 1, Chapter 17?
2. Describe Kate Barlow and what she was known for in the town of Green Lake.
3. Describe the shovels and the reason that the kids are given the shovels at Camp Green Lake.
4. What does Stanley find while digging on his second day?
5. What crime is Stanley sent to Camp Green Lake for?
6. What does the warden ask Stanley to bring her when Mr. Sir takes him in for stealing sunflower seeds?
7. What happens when Magnet steals Mr. Sir's sunflower seeds?
8. What happens during the digging the day after X-Ray supposedly had found the lipstick tube?
9. What does the warden do since there was something found presumably where X-Ray had been digging?
10. Why did Elya go to Madam Zeroni for help?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)