|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the fact that Zero doesn't read what does Stanley realize Zero is very good at?
(c) Manipulating Warden and Mr. Sir.
2. How did Stanley's great-grandfather make his fortune?
(a) Stock Market.
(d) Livestock Market.
3. How does Zigzag say the warden knows so much about the boys?
(a) Mr. Sir's detailed reports.
(b) Microphones and cameras.
(c) Evil gnomes.
4. What happened to Barf Bag, aka Lewis, the boy who had previously occupied Stanley's cot?
(a) He won the lottery.
(b) He went home.
(c) He is in the hospital.
(d) He died.
5. Why did Madam Zeroni try to dissuade Elya from trying to marry Myra Menke?
(a) Mrya was rich and self-absorbed.
(b) Myra was ugly and has a lisp.
(c) Myra was too old for Elya
(d) Myra was silly and shallow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the warden tell Mr. Pendanski that he is doing wrong after she has brought blood on one of the boys?
2. What is not true about the yellow-spotted lizards?
3. What does Mr. Sir bandage Stanley with after Zigzag hurts Stanley while they are working in a hole together?
4. What does the warden do after telling Mr. Sir she doesn't care about his sunflower seeds?
5. What is on the object Stanley finds while digging on the third day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens during the digging the day after X-Ray supposedly had found the lipstick tube?
2. What is the warden's reply to Mr. Sir's accusations of Stanley stealing the sunflower seeds?
3. What crime is Stanley sent to Camp Green Lake for?
4. How does Stanley's first day of digging go?
5. Describe Kate Barlow and what she was known for in the town of Green Lake.
6. What does Zero want from Stanley?
7. What does the warden ask Stanley to bring her when Mr. Sir takes him in for stealing sunflower seeds?
8. What does X-Ray tell Stanley after Stanley has shown his fossil fish to Mr. Pendanski?
9. What does Stanley say to his mother in his letters home?
10. How did Kate and Sam get to know each other?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)