|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Pendanski's response to the rock with the fish fossil?
(a) He does a jig.
(b) He is uninterested.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is angry.
2. Who does Stanley's family say is the cause of their bad luck?
(a) Stanley's great-great-grandmother.
(b) Stanley's great-great-grandfather.
(c) Madame Zeroni.
(d) Stanley's old girl friend.
3. Which tent is Stanley assigned to?
(a) Tent S.
(b) Tent D.
(c) Tent A.
(d) Tent 123.
4. What does Stanley pretend that Camp Green Lake is offering him when he writes letters to his mother?
(a) Fun and games.
(b) Fishing and hunting.
(c) Swimming and golfing.
(d) Junior politician lessons.
5. Why doesn't X-Ray inspect the fossil Stanley found?
(a) He feels stupid.
(b) He can't see well.
(c) He wanted the day off and is disappointed.
(d) He doesn't like Stanley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is staring over Stanley's shoulder while he writes his letter to his parents?
2. What did Sarah sing to her son Stanley after he was born?
3. What does X-Ray do for Stanley when the boys return from digging in the evening on the day the warden appears?
4. Who was the first person that Kate kissed after she killed them, starting the name "Kissing Kate Barlow" and her life as an outlaw?
5. What was Kate Barlow known for making?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after Kate and Sam were caught kissing?
2. What does Stanley say to his mother in his letters home?
3. What happens during the digging the day after X-Ray supposedly had found the lipstick tube?
4. Describe Mr. Sir.
5. Describe Kate Barlow and what she was known for in the town of Green Lake.
6. How does Stanley handle the fact that he is going to Camp Green Lake?
7. What does Stanley tell X-Ray to do with the object he finds on his second day of digging?
8. How did Kate and Sam get to know each other?
9. What does Mr. Pendanski tell the boys during their counseling time in Part 1?
10. What does X-Ray tell Stanley after Stanley has shown his fossil fish to Mr. Pendanski?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)