|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zero say he did what he did to Stanley's hole while Stanley was away talking with the warden?
(a) Zero hates Mr. Sir.
(b) Because he felt sorry for Stanley.
(c) Because Zero knew Stanley didn't steal the sneakers or the seeds.
(d) Zero loves to dig holes.
2. What did Hattie Potter tell Sam and Kate that God will punish them for?
(a) Burning down the school house.
(b) Robbing a stage coach.
(d) Loving each other.
3. Which tent is Stanley assigned to?
(a) Tent 123.
(b) Tent D.
(c) Tent S.
(d) Tent A.
4. Who is staring over Stanley's shoulder while he writes his letter to his parents?
5. What nickname is Stanley given after he has dug his first hole?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Mary Lou after Sam was killed?
2. Who does Mr. Pendanski say the boys have to blame for being at camp?
3. What was Sam known as in the town of Green Lake?
4. Why does Stanley have a harder time digging the second day?
5. What is Mr. Pendanski's response to the rock with the fish fossil?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Elya go to Madam Zeroni for help?
2. How does Stanley's first day of digging go?
3. What crime is Stanley sent to Camp Green Lake for?
4. What does Zero want from Stanley?
5. What happens when Magnet steals Mr. Sir's sunflower seeds?
6. Explain what the routine is like at Camp Green Lake.
7. How does Mr. Sir punish Stanley even though Stanley doesn't say anything about Mr. Sir's discolored face?
8. Describe the yellow-spotted lizards.
9. What does the warden ask Stanley to bring her when Mr. Sir takes him in for stealing sunflower seeds?
10. What does Stanley suddenly realize about the initials on the tube of lipstick that X-Ray gave to the warden?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)