|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley find in the hole he is digging on the third day and gives to X-Ray?
(a) The fortune.
(b) A map.
(c) A tube of lipstick.
(d) An old shoe.
2. Why did Madam Zeroni need someone to carry her to the top of the mountain?
(a) She was blind.
(b) She had no foot.
(c) She was old and weak.
(d) She was afraid of the animals on the mountain.
3. Why did Sam say that Mary Lou has never been sick in her 50 years?
(a) The Lord has blessed her.
(b) She is to stuborn to get sick.
(c) She exercises.
(d) She only eats onions.
4. What is Stanley's original reply when Zero asks him to teach him to read?
(a) We don't have time.
(c) You can't learn.
5. Who does Mr. Pendanski say the boys have to blame for being at camp?
(a) The failed judicial system.
(c) Bad luck.
(d) Their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Sir bandage Stanley with after Zigzag hurts Stanley while they are working in a hole together?
2. What does the warden tell Mr. Pendanski that he is doing wrong after she has brought blood on one of the boys?
3. Why could Sam and Kate not see each other?
4. What does Stanley pretend Camp Green Lake is to make it more enjoyable?
5. What does the warden poke Armpit with while he is on a bathroom break?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the beginning of the third day of digging?
2. What does Mr. Pendanski tell the boys during their counseling time in Part 1?
3. What happens when Magnet steals Mr. Sir's sunflower seeds?
4. What does Stanley suddenly realize about the initials on the tube of lipstick that X-Ray gave to the warden?
5. What crime is Stanley sent to Camp Green Lake for?
6. Describe the shovels and the reason that the kids are given the shovels at Camp Green Lake.
7. How does Stanley's first day of digging go?
8. What does the warden ask Stanley to bring her when Mr. Sir takes him in for stealing sunflower seeds?
9. Why does Stanley offer to teach Zero to read?
10. What does Stanley tell X-Ray to do with the object he finds on his second day of digging?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)