|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the bag of sunflower seeds Magnet stole is thrown to Stanley?
(a) Stanley spills them in his hole.
(b) Stanley throws them right back.
(c) Stanley gives them back to Mr. Sir.
(d) Stanley saves them for later.
2. What does Stanley pretend Camp Green Lake is to make it more enjoyable?
(a) A sleep over.
(b) Summer school.
(c) A day spa resort.
(d) A rich kid summer camp.
3. What does Mr. Sir do when Stanley comes to have his canteen filled with water?
(a) Refuses to give Stanley any water.
(b) Gives Stanley's water to X-Ray.
(c) Pours Stanley's water on the ground.
(d) Spits in Stanley's water.
4. Why does Stanley's family not go to court to defend Stanley?
(a) Stanley have been in too much trouble already.
(b) They have no money.
(c) They are out of town.
(d) Stanley needs to learn a lesson.
5. Which tent is Stanley assigned to?
(a) Tent A.
(b) Tent 123.
(c) Tent S.
(d) Tent D.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the boys supposed to measure the holes that they dig?
2. What does Stanley offer to do for Zero to pay him back for what he did to Stanley's hole while Stanley was away talking with the warden?
3. What does Mr. Sir bandage Stanley with after Zigzag hurts Stanley while they are working in a hole together?
4. Why does Stanley have a harder time digging the second day?
5. What does Stanley memorize before he is moved closer to the hole that X-Ray had been digging when he claimed to have found the tube?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Stanley found innocent of stealing the sneakers?
2. What happens when Zero is questioned about the reading lessons Stanley is giving him?
3. What does X-Ray tell Stanley after Stanley has shown his fossil fish to Mr. Pendanski?
4. What does Stanley find while digging on his second day?
5. How does Stanley's first day of digging go?
6. What do Zigzag and the other boys do to Stanley to bait him into a fight?
7. What encourages Stanley as he walks through the desert alone after the water truck incident?
8. What do Zero and Stanley spend their time doing on top of the mountain?
9. Describe the shovels and the reason that the kids are given the shovels at Camp Green Lake.
10. Describe Camp Green Lake.
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)