|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley refer to the camp as when he writes his mother?
(a) Camp come-on-and-get-me-outa-here.
(b) Camp laugh-a-lot.
(c) Camp Aaaaaaaa!.
(d) Camp fun and games.
2. What does the warden tell Mr. Pendanski to do that he has already done?
(a) Bring the boys a snack.
(b) Fill the canteens.
(c) Wash the truck.
(d) Rub her feet.
3. What was Kate Barlow known for making?
(a) Grape jelly.
(b) Apple dumplings.
(c) Spiced peaches.
(d) Fig preserves.
4. What is on the object Stanley finds while digging on the third day?
(a) An arrow.
(b) Stanley's name.
(c) A heart and the name Mary Lou.
(d) A heart and the letters K.B.
5. What does Stanley pretend that Camp Green Lake is offering him when he writes letters to his mother?
(a) Swimming and golfing.
(b) Junior politician lessons.
(c) Fishing and hunting.
(d) Fun and games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Mary Lou after Sam was killed?
2. Who was the first person that Kate kissed after she killed them, starting the name "Kissing Kate Barlow" and her life as an outlaw?
3. What does Armpit do when Stanley calls him by his real name, Theodore, instead of Armpit?
4. What does the warden have Stanley bring her in Part 1, Chapter 20?
5. What does Zero tell Mr. Pendanski when asked what he wants to do with his life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the warden do to Mr. Pendanski while at the dig site?
2. Describe the yellow-spotted lizards.
3. What does Mr. Pendanski say happened when the other couselors and the warden come to investigate the fight between Stanley and Zigzag?
4. What does Stanley find while digging on his second day?
5. What does Zero discover about the metal case he and Stanley have found?
6. What surprises Stanley as he walks across the desert after the water truck incident?
7. What happens when lightning crosses the dark desert sky?
8. What happens when Zero is questioned about the reading lessons Stanley is giving him?
9. What happened after Kate and Sam were caught kissing?
10. Why did Elya go to Madam Zeroni for help?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)