|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kate Barlow known for making?
(a) Grape jelly.
(b) Fig preserves.
(c) Spiced peaches.
(d) Apple dumplings.
2. What does Mr. Sir have in his mouth when he meets Stanley?
(a) Sunflower seeds.
(d) False teeth.
3. How many changes of clothes are the boys at Camp Green Lake given?
(a) They have to share.
4. Despite the fact that Zero doesn't read what does Stanley realize Zero is very good at?
(a) Manipulating Warden and Mr. Sir.
5. Why doesn't X-Ray inspect the fossil Stanley found?
(a) He wanted the day off and is disappointed.
(b) He doesn't like Stanley.
(c) He feels stupid.
(d) He can't see well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stanley tell X-Ray to wait to give what he found in the hole on the third day to Mr. Pendanski until the next day?
2. What happens when the bag of sunflower seeds Magnet stole is thrown to Stanley?
3. What does the warden do after telling Mr. Sir she doesn't care about his sunflower seeds?
4. What does Stanley find Squid doing, even though Squid denies it?
5. What does Zero tell Stanley when Stanley asks him to not read over his shoulder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the boy that comes to Camp Green Lake to take Zero's place.
2. Describe Camp Green Lake.
3. What happens when Zero is questioned about the reading lessons Stanley is giving him?
4. What happens when Zero & Stanley return to camp from the mountain?
5. Describe the shovels and the reason that the kids are given the shovels at Camp Green Lake.
6. Describe Kate Barlow and what she was known for in the town of Green Lake.
7. What surprises Stanley as he walks across the desert after the water truck incident?
8. What do Zero and Stanley talk about being at the top of the mountain?
9. What does the warden do to Mr. Pendanski while at the dig site?
10. What crime is Stanley sent to Camp Green Lake for?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)