|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury does Zero incur while trying to help Stanley up the side of the mountain?
(a) Gashes on his hands.
(c) Stabbed in the stomach.
(d) A twisted ankle.
2. What name does Stanley find on the upside-down object he finds while walking in the desert alone?
(a) Mr. Sir.
(b) Trout Walker.
(c) Kate Barlow.
(d) Mary Lou.
3. What was it that had made Gladys Tennyson's daughter sick?
(b) Bad meat.
(d) Dirty water.
4. What did Zero do that got him put in Camp Green Lake?
(a) Stole a candy bar.
(b) Snuck into a hotel.
(c) Stole a bike.
(d) Stole a new pair of sneakers.
5. Why does Stanley plan a trip back to Camp Green Lake?
(a) To rescue the other boys.
(b) To look for Kate Barlow's treasure.
(c) To get even with Mr. Sir.
(d) To get water.
6. Why did Linda Miller marry Trout Walker?
(a) It was an arranged Marriage.
(b) She was pregnant.
7. What do X-Ray and Zigzag offer Stanley mockingly?
(a) Their place in line for water.
(b) Their cots.
(c) Their spare socks.
(d) Their food.
8. What does Stanley try to do when the water truck comes to give them water?
(a) Take more than his share of water.
(b) Hitch a ride on it.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Steal it.
9. What happens when Stanley is in the water truck?
(a) He finds a map.
(b) He is bitten by a yellow-spotted lizard.
(c) He is caught by Mr. Sir.
(d) He runs it into a hole.
10. Who celebrates a birthday in Part 2?
(d) Mr. Pendanski.
11. How did Trout and Linda force Kate into the desert?
(a) They threatened to torture her.
(b) With a knife.
(c) At gunpoint.
(d) They had a noose around her neck.
12. What does Stanley find upside-down while walking through the desert alone?
(a) A jet ski.
(b) A horse.
(c) A house.
(d) A boat.
13. What did Zero pretend to be while he slept outside?
(a) A Cub Scout.
(b) An army man.
(c) A super hero.
(d) A wild animal.
14. What killed Kate Barlow?
(a) An alligator.
(b) A scorpion.
(c) A yellow-spotted lizard.
(d) A rattlesnake.
15. By Part 2, Chapter 42, what has happened to Stanley for the first time in his life that makes him happy?
(a) He isn't sure.
(b) He has a friend and likes himself.
(c) He feels that he can do anything.
(d) He is free from his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Stanley is sure that Zero isn't going to die on the mountain, what does he do?
2. What does Zero say is written on the suitcase?
3. Where did Zero put the famous sneakers he stole that eventually got Stanley in trouble?
4. What does Zero tell Stanley that Stanley did and his mother did it too?
5. What was Zero's mother at one point in time?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)