|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the other boys mad at Stanley?
(a) Mr. Pendanski is trying to be Stanley's friend
(b) Zero is digging for Stanley
(c) The warden is giving Stanley special treatment
(d) Stanley gets extra water
2. What does Brian do that earns him his nickname?
(a) Has seizures.
(b) Steals cars.
(c) Fidgets a lot.
(d) Listens to hard core rock music.
3. What injury does Zero incur while trying to help Stanley up the side of the mountain?
(b) Stabbed in the stomach.
(c) Gashes on his hands.
(d) A twisted ankle.
4. Who celebrates a birthday in Part 2?
(d) Mr. Pendanski.
5. Who do the counselors tell Stanley came to visit the day Stanley is found covered with deadly creatures?
(a) Stanley's girlfriend.
(b) Stanley's lawyer.
(c) Stanley's father.
(d) Stanley's mother.
6. What is wrong with Zero when Stanley finds him after the water truck incident?
(a) He has a headache.
(b) He is sick to his stomach.
(c) He is dehydrated.
(d) He has heatstroke.
7. What does Zigzag offer Stanley that starts a fight in Part 2?
(a) Graham Crackers.
8. What was Brian yelling to Stanley while he was in the water truck?
(a) "Go! Go! Go!"
(b) "Get out!"
(c) "Put it in gear!"
(d) "Floor it!"
9. What does Stanley tell Zero the onion is that they find atop the mountain?
(a) A hot fudge sundae.
(c) Italian food.
(d) A cheese burger.
10. What happens when the lawyer asks to see Zero's paperwork?
(a) Zero realizes the lawyer is his mother.
(b) None can be found.
(c) Zero is found to be kidnapped .
(d) Warden fakes a few pieces quickly.
11. What job does the tall man with Stanley's lawyer have?
(a) Sheriff of Texas.
(b) Child Services.
(c) Attorney General of Texas.
12. What does Mr. Pendanski do to break up the fight between Zigzag and Stanley?
(a) Fires his gun.
(b) Gets the warden.
(c) Throws water on them.
(d) Starts hitting the kids.
13. What does Stanley do when Zero gives out while they are climbing the side of the mountain?
(a) Tells him to wait there.
(b) Pushes him over the side of the mountain.
(c) Stops to rest with Zero.
(d) Carries him.
14. What reason does the lawyer say the warden can't check the suitcase?
(a) Stanley's name is on the suitcase.
(b) Stanley is not guilty or in their custody.
(c) Stanley has been through enough.
(d) The warden is under arrest.
15. What did Zero do that got him put in Camp Green Lake?
(a) Stole a bike.
(b) Stole a candy bar.
(c) Stole a new pair of sneakers.
(d) Snuck into a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Stanley and Zero joke is waiting for them on the top of the mountain?
2. What does Mr. Sir do when he finally decides to fill Stanley's canteen?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 35, what does Stanley tell Zero that they need to do?
4. What reason does the warden give for needing to check Stanley's suitcase?
5. What happens when Stanley is in the water truck?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)