|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Trout and Linda want from Kate?
(a) Her loot.
(b) The reward for her capture.
(c) The pig song.
(d) Her clothes.
2. What do the counselors do when Zero runs away?
(a) Destroy evidence that he was ever there.
(b) Have the other boys begin a search.
(c) Go looking for him.
(d) Call in the police.
3. What was it that had made Gladys Tennyson's daughter sick?
(a) Dirty water.
(b) Bad meat.
4. What does Stanley think after what Zero says as he is falling asleep on the mountain?
(a) He is angry.
(b) Zero is delirious.
(c) It is impossible.
(d) Zero is a liar.
5. What allows Stanley to see the rock that looks like a thumb against the night sky?
(a) Spot lights.
(d) Truck lights.
6. What does Mr. Sir do when he finally decides to fill Stanley's canteen?
(a) Goes into the truck where Stanley can't see it.
(b) Gives it to X-Ray.
(c) Spits into it.
(d) Sticks his fingers in it.
7. What is wrong with Zero when Stanley finds him after the water truck incident?
(a) He is sick to his stomach.
(b) He has heatstroke.
(c) He has a headache.
(d) He is dehydrated.
8. How does Zero make sure he and Stanley find the right hole on their way back to camp after being on the mountain?
(a) He makes a map on his clean socks.
(b) A diagram.
(c) They play eenie-meenie-minie-moe.
(d) They look for a fossilized rock.
9. What does Mr. Pendanski do to break up the fight between Zigzag and Stanley?
(a) Throws water on them.
(b) Gets the warden.
(c) Starts hitting the kids.
(d) Fires his gun.
10. What encourages Stanley on through the desert when he is alone?
(a) He hasn't found Zero's body yet.
(b) He is scared of Mr. Sir catching him.
(c) The fact that he no longer has to dig.
(d) The rock that looks like a thumbs up.
11. Who celebrates a birthday in Part 2?
(c) Mr. Pendanski.
12. Who appears when the Zero and Stanley unearth a large metal case?
(a) Kate Barlow.
(b) Mr. Sir.
(d) The warden.
13. What happens as Stanley drives home from Camp Green Lake?
(a) It rains over Green Lake.
(b) Stanley and Zero make a friendship pact.
(c) Stanley gets car sick.
(d) The lawyer stops for ice cream.
14. Who do the counselors tell Stanley came to visit the day Stanley is found covered with deadly creatures?
(a) Stanley's lawyer.
(b) Stanley's father.
(c) Stanley's girlfriend.
(d) Stanley's mother.
15. What does Stanley tell Zero the onion is that they find atop the mountain?
(a) A cheese burger.
(b) A hot fudge sundae.
(c) Italian food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zero do that got him put in Camp Green Lake?
2. What is Brian sent to Camp Green Lake for?
3. Why does Stanley plan a trip back to Camp Green Lake?
4. What makes the other boys mad at Stanley?
5. What does Zero do when Stanley asks him what the mountain looks like?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)