|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Sir have in his mouth when he meets Stanley?
(b) False teeth.
(c) Sunflower seeds.
2. Who did something to Stanley's hole while Stanley was away talking with the warden?
(d) X-Ray ordered the other boys to dig it.
3. What does Stanley pretend that Camp Green Lake is offering him when he writes letters to his mother?
(a) Swimming and golfing.
(b) Fishing and hunting.
(c) Fun and games.
(d) Junior politician lessons.
4. What is Stanley's father's profession?
(a) Camp Councilor.
(b) Factory Worker.
(c) Bank Teller.
5. What does Stanley refer to the camp as when he writes his mother?
(a) Camp laugh-a-lot.
(b) Camp come-on-and-get-me-outa-here.
(c) Camp fun and games.
(d) Camp Aaaaaaaa!.
6. How does Zigzag say the warden knows so much about the boys?
(b) Microphones and cameras.
(c) Evil gnomes.
(d) Mr. Sir's detailed reports.
7. What does the warden poke Armpit with while he is on a bathroom break?
(a) A wooden Stake.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A knife.
(d) A pitchfork.
8. Despite the fact that Zero doesn't read what does Stanley realize Zero is very good at?
(c) Manipulating Warden and Mr. Sir.
9. How many changes of clothes are the boys at Camp Green Lake given?
(c) They have to share.
10. Which tent is Stanley assigned to?
(a) Tent 123.
(b) Tent D.
(c) Tent A.
(d) Tent S.
11. What does Zigzag do to Stanley while they are digging in one giant hole together?
(a) Dumps dirt on him.
(b) Hits him with a shovel.
(c) Punches him in the nose.
(d) Gives him a wedgie.
12. What does Zero tell Mr. Pendanski when asked what he wants to do with his life?
(a) He wants to be president.
(b) He wants to be a policeman.
(c) He likes to dig holes.
(d) He tells Mr. Pendanski to shut up.
13. Mr. Sir has a tattoo of ________.
(a) A rattlesnake.
(b) The word "mom".
(c) A skull and bones.
(d) A scorpion.
14. What is said to be true if a person can see the yellow spots on a yellow-spotted lizard?
(a) You need to run.
(b) You can smell them.
(c) You are looking at their belly.
(d) You are already dead.
15. What have the boys nicknamed Mr. Pendanski?
(d) Warden's puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley find in the hole on the second day?
2. What does Zero tell Stanley when Stanley asks him to not read over his shoulder?
3. What animal does Camp Green Lake not have?
4. What does the warden have Mr. Pendanski do to punish him for not obeying her without question?
5. Why does Stanley decide not to go to the warden directly with what he finds in a hole on the third day of digging?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)