|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley nearly step on while walking back to the dig site after Mr. Sir took him to get in trouble with the warden?
(a) A rattlesnake.
(b) A scorpion.
(c) A yellow-spotted Lizard.
(d) A pile of money.
2. What is not true about the yellow-spotted lizards?
(a) They eat sunflower seed shells.
(b) They have red around their eyes.
(c) They have a yellow spotted tongue.
(d) They have black teeth.
3. What encourages Stanley on through the desert when he is alone?
(a) The fact that he no longer has to dig.
(b) He is scared of Mr. Sir catching him.
(c) He hasn't found Zero's body yet.
(d) The rock that looks like a thumbs up.
4. How did Trout and Linda force Kate into the desert?
(a) At gunpoint.
(b) With a knife.
(c) They threatened to torture her.
(d) They had a noose around her neck.
5. Why do the Zero and Stanley wash their socks in the jars?
(a) To keep bugs off the socks.
(b) So they won't contaminate the water they drink.
(c) To keep the socks cleaner.
(d) To see if they can.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stanley try to keep to himself?
2. What does the warden poke Armpit with while he is on a bathroom break?
3. Who is staring over Stanley's shoulder while he writes his letter to his parents?
4. Who is on the commercial Stanley's family is watching when he returns from Camp Green Lake?
5. Why does Stanley decide not to go to the warden directly with what he finds in a hole on the third day of digging?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)