|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the other boys mad at Stanley?
(a) The warden is giving Stanley special treatment
(b) Stanley gets extra water
(c) Mr. Pendanski is trying to be Stanley's friend
(d) Zero is digging for Stanley
2. What did Sarah sing to her son Stanley after he was born?
(a) A song about a treasure.
(b) A song about an apple tree.
(c) The pig lullaby.
(d) A song about Elya's travel to America.
3. What is Zero doing while he and Stanley are trapped in the hole covered in deadly creatures?
(b) Spelling small words.
(c) Sounding out letters.
(d) Singing the lullaby his mother and Stanley both sang.
4. What does X-Ray do for Stanley when the boys return from digging in the evening on the day the warden appears?
(a) Makes a place for Stanley next to him.
(b) Has Stanley trade cots.
(c) Gives Stanley a phone call.
(d) Gives Stanley some of the extra food he got.
5. What does Stanley tell Zero the onion is that they find atop the mountain?
(a) A cheese burger.
(c) A hot fudge sundae.
(d) Italian food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley find odd about his hole when he returns to the dig site after Mr. Sir took him to get in trouble with the warden?
2. When Stanley is sure that Zero isn't going to die on the mountain, what does he do?
3. What happened to Stanley's great-grandfather's fortune when he went out west?
4. What does Mr. Pendanski do to break up the fight between Zigzag and Stanley?
5. Who did something to Stanley's hole while Stanley was away talking with the warden?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)