|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zero do that got him put in Camp Green Lake?
(a) Snuck into a hotel.
(b) Stole a bike.
(c) Stole a candy bar.
(d) Stole a new pair of sneakers.
2. What does Zero tell Mr. Pendanski when asked what he wants to do with his life?
(a) He wants to be a policeman.
(b) He wants to be president.
(c) He likes to dig holes.
(d) He tells Mr. Pendanski to shut up.
3. Why does Stanley's family not go to court to defend Stanley?
(a) They have no money.
(b) Stanley have been in too much trouble already.
(c) They are out of town.
(d) Stanley needs to learn a lesson.
4. Where did X-Ray get his nickname?
(a) Pig Latin.
(b) It is a joke among the boys.
(c) X-Ray correctly guessed what was in a metal box.
(d) His mother.
5. What encourages Stanley on through the desert when he is alone?
(a) He is scared of Mr. Sir catching him.
(b) The fact that he no longer has to dig.
(c) He hasn't found Zero's body yet.
(d) The rock that looks like a thumbs up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Sam known as in the town of Green Lake?
2. What reason does Mr. Pendanski give for Mr. Sir being in a bad mood?
3. How did Trout and Linda force Kate into the desert?
4. What job does the tall man with Stanley's lawyer have?
5. By Part 2, Chapter 42, what has happened to Stanley for the first time in his life that makes him happy?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)