|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 42, 43, and 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does X-Ray do the next morning when Stanley tries to talk about the objective he found digging on the third day?
(a) X-Ray pulls Stanley to a secret place to talk.
(b) X-Ray ignores Stanley.
(c) X-Ray says he has lost the object.
(d) X-Ray hits Stanley.
2. What does Stanley's mother say her apartment smells like?
(a) "Old Mother Hubbard."
(b) "The Muffin Man."
(c) "Old Woman in the Shoe."
(d) "Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater."
3. Who does Stanley say he has to blame for being at camp?
(a) His no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-grandmother.
(b) His no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-grandfather.
(c) His dog.
(d) His crazy-no-good-lazy-dumb-aunt.
4. What does Stanley find in the hole he is digging on the third day and gives to X-Ray?
(a) A tube of lipstick.
(b) An old shoe.
(c) The fortune.
(d) A map.
5. How does Zigzag say the warden knows so much about the boys?
(a) Microphones and cameras.
(b) Evil gnomes.
(d) Mr. Sir's detailed reports.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zero tell Stanley when Stanley asks him to not read over his shoulder?
2. What does Mr. Pendanski do because Mr. Sir refuses to give Stanley a fair share of water?
3. What does Mr. Pendanski tell Stanley to do when Zigzag is taunting him in Part 2?
4. What was it that had made Gladys Tennyson's daughter sick?
5. What did Sarah sing to her son Stanley after he was born?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)