|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 42, 43, and 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Sir do when Stanley comes to have his canteen filled with water?
(a) Gives Stanley's water to X-Ray.
(b) Refuses to give Stanley any water.
(c) Spits in Stanley's water.
(d) Pours Stanley's water on the ground.
2. Why does Stanley try to keep to himself?
(a) The warden convinces him it is best that way.
(b) The boys are dangerous.
(c) He thinks the boys are low class.
(d) He has t0o many friends.
3. What does the warden have Mr. Pendanski do to punish him for not obeying her without question?
(a) Cook dinner for the boys.
(b) Dig Stanley's hole.
(c) Act as a step stool.
(d) Walk back to camp.
4. How did Trout and Linda force Kate into the desert?
(a) They threatened to torture her.
(b) With a knife.
(c) At gunpoint.
(d) They had a noose around her neck.
5. What does Mr. Sir bandage Stanley with after Zigzag hurts Stanley while they are working in a hole together?
(a) A used handkerchief.
(b) An old dirty t-shirt.
(c) A first-aid kit.
(d) A sunflower seed sack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley notice when he sees the boys line up for water?
2. Mr. Sir has a tattoo of ________.
3. What happened to Mary Lou after Sam was killed?
4. What did Zero do that got him put in Camp Green Lake?
5. What does Stanley find in the hole on the second day?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)