|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 42, 43, and 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley refer to the camp as when he writes his mother?
(a) Camp fun and games.
(b) Camp come-on-and-get-me-outa-here.
(c) Camp Aaaaaaaa!.
(d) Camp laugh-a-lot.
2. What does Stanley offer to do for Zero to pay him back for what he did to Stanley's hole while Stanley was away talking with the warden?
(a) Write letters for him.
(b) Teach him to write.
(c) Teach him to dance.
(d) Teach him to read.
3. Why did Madam Zeroni need someone to carry her to the top of the mountain?
(a) She was afraid of the animals on the mountain.
(b) She had no foot.
(c) She was old and weak.
(d) She was blind.
4. What do the boys say Stanley did to deserve Mr. Sir's treatment with the water?
(a) Spilled the seeds.
(b) Acted weak.
(c) Ran his mouth.
5. What did the sheriff tell Kate that he always got drunk before?
(a) He gets a kiss.
(b) A dance.
(c) A hanging.
(d) His town meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gladys Tennyson run out of her house to tell Sam?
2. What is Stanley's biggest fear about dying?
3. What does Stanley pretend Camp Green Lake is to make it more enjoyable?
4. Who does the warden have fill the canteens after Mr. Pendanski hesitated?
5. Why could Sam and Kate not see each other?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)