|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 35, 36, 37, and 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Stanley over time at the camp?
(a) He makes friends with Mr. Pendanski.
(b) He grows stronger.
(c) He begins to get sick.
(d) He starts to hate the camp.
2. What happened to Barf Bag, aka Lewis, the boy who had previously occupied Stanley's cot?
(a) He is in the hospital.
(b) He won the lottery.
(c) He died.
(d) He went home.
3. What does X-Ray do for Stanley when the boys return from digging in the evening on the day the warden appears?
(a) Has Stanley trade cots.
(b) Gives Stanley a phone call.
(c) Gives Stanley some of the extra food he got.
(d) Makes a place for Stanley next to him.
4. What does Stanley notice when he sees the boys line up for water?
(a) They aren't concerned about getting there.
(b) They are in the same order as the day before.
(c) They shove to get to the front.
(d) They are giggling.
5. Why does Stanley decide not to go to the warden directly with what he finds in a hole on the third day of digging?
(a) He is afraid of X-Ray.
(b) He doesn't believe the warden will find it interesting.
(c) He had made a blood pact with X-Ray.
(d) He doesn't trust the warden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't X-Ray inspect the fossil Stanley found?
2. What does Zero tell Stanley when Stanley asks him to not read over his shoulder?
3. What does Stanley find in the hole he is digging on the third day and gives to X-Ray?
4. What happens when the bag of sunflower seeds Magnet stole is thrown to Stanley?
5. What is Brian sent to Camp Green Lake for?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)