|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 35, 36, 37, and 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Stanley's great-grandfather said that he found refuge when he was left in the desert for 17 days?
(a) The hand of God.
(b) Atop of a mountain.
(c) God's shelter.
(d) The finger of God.
2. What does Stanley find odd about his hole when he returns to the dig site after Mr. Sir took him to get in trouble with the warden?
(a) Someone has already dug it.
(b) There is a yellow-spotted lizard in it.
(c) The other boys threw trash in it.
(d) Someone started filling it back in.
3. How did Stanley's great-grandfather make his fortune?
(b) Livestock Market.
(c) Stock Market.
4. Who does the warden have fill the canteens after Mr. Pendanski hesitated?
(d) Mr. Sir.
5. What does the warden have Stanley bring her in Part 1, Chapter 20?
(a) Her hand lotion.
(b) Her hair brush.
(c) Her make-up case.
(d) His family fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What encourages Stanley on through the desert when he is alone?
2. What does Zero figure out in his head to be 46?
3. Why does the warden lose interest in the digging project?
4. What was Sam known as in the town of Green Lake?
5. What does Stanley find in the hole on the second day?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)