|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 35, 36, 37, and 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the warden pair Stanley with?
2. What was Kate missing when Trout and Linda forced her into the desert?
(a) A garter.
(b) Her hat.
(c) A dress.
3. What does Stanley do when Mr. Sir fills his canteen again the first time?
(a) Uses it to make a mud pie.
(b) Gives it to Zigzag.
(c) Drinks it.
(d) Pours it out.
4. What does Stanley refer to the camp as when he writes his mother?
(a) Camp fun and games.
(b) Camp Aaaaaaaa!.
(c) Camp laugh-a-lot.
(d) Camp come-on-and-get-me-outa-here.
5. What does Stanley find in the hole on the second day?
(a) A fossil of a fish.
(b) A nickel.
(c) An old shoe.
(d) A map.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys say Stanley did to deserve Mr. Sir's treatment with the water?
2. What did Kate Barlow find left of the town of Green Lake 20 years after the death of Sam?
3. Who does Mr. Pendanski say the boys have to blame for being at camp?
4. Why does Stanley decide not to go to the warden directly with what he finds in a hole on the third day of digging?
5. What does Zigzag offer Stanley that starts a fight in Part 2?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)