|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 35, 36, 37, and 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the warden have fill the canteens after Mr. Pendanski hesitated?
(b) Mr. Sir.
2. Who does Stanley's family say is the cause of their bad luck?
(a) Stanley's old girl friend.
(b) Stanley's great-great-grandfather.
(c) Stanley's great-great-grandmother.
(d) Madame Zeroni.
3. What does X-Ray do the next morning when Stanley tries to talk about the objective he found digging on the third day?
(a) X-Ray pulls Stanley to a secret place to talk.
(b) X-Ray ignores Stanley.
(c) X-Ray hits Stanley.
(d) X-Ray says he has lost the object.
4. How does Zigzag say the warden knows so much about the boys?
(a) Evil gnomes.
(c) Microphones and cameras.
(d) Mr. Sir's detailed reports.
5. What does Stanley do for Zero to keep him moving and his mind off the pain when they are in the desert alone?
(a) Gives him words to spell.
(b) Tells him stories about his great-grandfather.
(c) Sings him a song.
(d) Tells him about his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the fact that Zero doesn't read what does Stanley realize Zero is very good at?
2. Where had Stanley's great-grandfather said that he found refuge when he was left in the desert for 17 days?
3. What does the warden have Stanley bring her in Part 1, Chapter 20?
4. What does Mr. Sir do when Stanley comes to have his canteen filled with water?
5. What does Mr. Sir do when he finally decides to fill Stanley's canteen?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)