|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 35, 36, 37, and 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kate Barlow known for making?
(a) Fig preserves.
(b) Spiced peaches.
(c) Grape jelly.
(d) Apple dumplings.
2. Who does the warden pair Stanley with?
3. Who was the first person that Kate kissed after she killed them, starting the name "Kissing Kate Barlow" and her life as an outlaw?
(a) Mr. Sir.
(b) Trout Walker.
(c) Hattie Parker.
(d) The Sheriff.
4. Mr. Sir has a tattoo of ________.
(a) A rattlesnake.
(b) A scorpion.
(c) A skull and bones.
(d) The word "mom".
5. Who is staring over Stanley's shoulder while he writes his letter to his parents?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zigzag accuse Stanley of treating Zero like?
2. What is said to be true if a person can see the yellow spots on a yellow-spotted lizard?
3. What does the warden tell Mr. Pendanski to do that he has already done?
4. Which tent is Stanley assigned to?
5. What do Stanley and Zero joke is waiting for them on the top of the mountain?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)