|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 23, 24, 25, and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sam say that Mary Lou has never been sick in her 50 years?
(a) She only eats onions.
(b) She exercises.
(c) She is to stuborn to get sick.
(d) The Lord has blessed her.
2. What does Armpit do when Stanley calls him by his real name, Theodore, instead of Armpit?
(a) Punches Stanley.
(b) Throws Stanley to the ground.
(c) Hits Stanley with a shovel.
(d) Begins to cry.
3. What happened to Mary Lou after Sam was killed?
(a) Kate managed to hide her.
(b) She ran away.
(c) She was shot in the head.
(d) She was eaten.
4. What happened to Barf Bag, aka Lewis, the boy who had previously occupied Stanley's cot?
(a) He is in the hospital.
(b) He won the lottery.
(c) He died.
(d) He went home.
5. What reason does Mr. Pendanski give for Mr. Sir being in a bad mood?
(a) Mr. Sir has a tooth ache.
(b) Mr. Sir lost his hat.
(c) Mr. Sir hates the heat.
(d) Mr. Sir quit smoking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did something to Stanley's hole while Stanley was away talking with the warden?
2. What did the sheriff tell Kate that he always got drunk before?
3. Where did X-Ray get his nickname?
4. What does Zero give Stanley in return for teaching him something?
5. What tradition do the boys have after they finish every hole?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)