|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 23, 24, 25, and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley pretend Camp Green Lake is to make it more enjoyable?
(a) A sleep over.
(b) A rich kid summer camp.
(c) Summer school.
(d) A day spa resort.
2. Why does Stanley's family not go to court to defend Stanley?
(a) They have no money.
(b) Stanley have been in too much trouble already.
(c) Stanley needs to learn a lesson.
(d) They are out of town.
3. What tradition do the boys have after they finish every hole?
(a) To urinate in it.
(b) To kick a pile of dirt back in it.
(c) To spit in it.
(d) To name it.
4. What does Mr. Sir bandage Stanley with after Zigzag hurts Stanley while they are working in a hole together?
(a) A sunflower seed sack.
(b) A used handkerchief.
(c) A first-aid kit.
(d) An old dirty t-shirt.
5. What does Mr. Sir take Stanley to the warden for in Part 1, Chapter 20?
(a) Lying about where the lipstick was found.
(b) Stealing sunflower seeds.
(c) Stealing the water truck.
(d) Trying to run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stanley try to keep to himself?
2. What does a boy comment on that makes Mr. Sir angry and results in Mr. Sir physically abusing the boy?
3. What does the warden tell Mr. Pendanski that he is doing wrong after she has brought blood on one of the boys?
4. Mr. Sir has a tattoo of ________.
5. What does the warden try to get the boys to do the day after the lipstick is brought to the warden's attention?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)