|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 23, 24, 25, and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Pendanski's response to the rock with the fish fossil?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is uninterested.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He does a jig.
2. What does X-Ray do for Stanley when the boys return from digging in the evening on the day the warden appears?
(a) Makes a place for Stanley next to him.
(b) Gives Stanley a phone call.
(c) Gives Stanley some of the extra food he got.
(d) Has Stanley trade cots.
3. Who does the warden pair Stanley with?
4. What does a boy comment on that makes Mr. Sir angry and results in Mr. Sir physically abusing the boy?
(a) Mr. Sir's stitches.
(b) Mr. Sir's broken arm.
(c) Mr. Sir's swollen face.
(d) Mr. Sir's new dog.
5. Who is staring over Stanley's shoulder while he writes his letter to his parents?
Short Answer Questions
1. What tradition do the boys have after they finish every hole?
2. Who does Mr. Pendanski say the boys have to blame for being at camp?
3. What does Stanley find in the hole on the second day?
4. How did Stanley's great-grandfather make his fortune?
5. What animal does Camp Green Lake not have?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)