|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 17, 18, and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't X-Ray inspect the fossil Stanley found?
(a) He doesn't like Stanley.
(b) He feels stupid.
(c) He can't see well.
(d) He wanted the day off and is disappointed.
2. What does Zigzag do to Stanley while they are digging in one giant hole together?
(a) Punches him in the nose.
(b) Dumps dirt on him.
(c) Hits him with a shovel.
(d) Gives him a wedgie.
3. What does the warden have Mr. Pendanski do to punish him for not obeying her without question?
(a) Dig Stanley's hole.
(b) Act as a step stool.
(c) Cook dinner for the boys.
(d) Walk back to camp.
4. Who does Stanley's family say is the cause of their bad luck?
(a) Stanley's old girl friend.
(b) Stanley's great-great-grandfather.
(c) Stanley's great-great-grandmother.
(d) Madame Zeroni.
5. What does the warden try to get the boys to do the day after the lipstick is brought to the warden's attention?
(a) Have them find the rest of the makeup.
(b) Dig faster.
(c) make a full working line to maximize efficiency.
(d) Tell her the exact location it was found.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Pendanski's response to the rock with the fish fossil?
2. What is not true about the yellow-spotted lizards?
3. What tradition do the boys have after they finish every hole?
4. What does Armpit do when Stanley calls him by his real name, Theodore, instead of Armpit?
5. Why did Madam Zeroni try to dissuade Elya from trying to marry Myra Menke?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)