|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 17, 18, and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many changes of clothes are the boys at Camp Green Lake given?
(c) They have to share.
2. What surprises Stanley when he sees the warden for the first time?
(a) The warden has a lisp.
(b) The warden is very pretty.
(c) The warden is very nice.
(d) The warden is a woman.
3. What does Stanley memorize before he is moved closer to the hole that X-Ray had been digging when he claimed to have found the tube?
(a) The phrase that the warden uses when talking to Mr. Pendanski.
(b) The hole the tube had originally been found.
(c) The location of the sun.
(d) How many steps it is from one hole to the next.
4. Why is the "rec room" referred to as the "wreck room"?
(a) The rec room is used for fixing the warden's broken trucks.
(b) The building was torn down.
(c) The rec room was made into the warden's relaxation area.
(d) All the equipment is broken.
5. What does X-Ray do the next morning when Stanley tries to talk about the objective he found digging on the third day?
(a) X-Ray ignores Stanley.
(b) X-Ray hits Stanley.
(c) X-Ray says he has lost the object.
(d) X-Ray pulls Stanley to a secret place to talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Pendanski say the boys have to blame for being at camp?
2. What does Stanley find Squid doing, even though Squid denies it?
3. What does X-Ray tell Stanley to do when they line up for water in Part 1, Chapter 13?
4. Who does the warden pair Stanley with?
5. Why does Stanley decide to make the deal with X-Ray to give him anything he finds?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)