|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 17, 18, and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname is Stanley given after he has dug his first hole?
2. Who does Stanley's family say is the cause of their bad luck?
(a) Stanley's great-great-grandmother.
(b) Stanley's old girl friend.
(c) Stanley's great-great-grandfather.
(d) Madame Zeroni.
3. What does Stanley pretend that Camp Green Lake is offering him when he writes letters to his mother?
(a) Swimming and golfing.
(b) Junior politician lessons.
(c) Fishing and hunting.
(d) Fun and games.
4. What does X-Ray do for Stanley when the boys return from digging in the evening on the day the warden appears?
(a) Makes a place for Stanley next to him.
(b) Gives Stanley some of the extra food he got.
(c) Gives Stanley a phone call.
(d) Has Stanley trade cots.
5. Why did Madam Zeroni need someone to carry her to the top of the mountain?
(a) She had no foot.
(b) She was old and weak.
(c) She was afraid of the animals on the mountain.
(d) She was blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Sir bandage Stanley with after Zigzag hurts Stanley while they are working in a hole together?
2. What does Stanley find waiting for him when he gets back to camp in Part 1, Chapter 16?
3. What does X-Ray tell Stanley to do when they line up for water in Part 1, Chapter 13?
4. What does the warden try to get the boys to do the day after the lipstick is brought to the warden's attention?
5. What does Stanley pretend Camp Green Lake is to make it more enjoyable?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)