|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 17, 18, and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the warden tell Mr. Pendanski to do that he has already done?
(a) Rub her feet.
(b) Bring the boys a snack.
(c) Wash the truck.
(d) Fill the canteens.
2. Who does Mr. Pendanski say the boys have to blame for being at camp?
(b) Bad luck.
(c) The failed judicial system.
(d) Their parents.
3. What does Stanley memorize before he is moved closer to the hole that X-Ray had been digging when he claimed to have found the tube?
(a) How many steps it is from one hole to the next.
(b) The hole the tube had originally been found.
(c) The location of the sun.
(d) The phrase that the warden uses when talking to Mr. Pendanski.
4. Why does Stanley tell X-Ray to wait to give what he found in the hole on the third day to Mr. Pendanski until the next day?
(a) So they can see if there is anything valuable about the tube.
(b) So they can lie about where they found it.
(c) So that they will get more time off.
(d) They want to try the lipstick on.
5. What happens when the bag of sunflower seeds Magnet stole is thrown to Stanley?
(a) Stanley spills them in his hole.
(b) Stanley gives them back to Mr. Sir.
(c) Stanley throws them right back.
(d) Stanley saves them for later.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stanley's family say is the cause of their bad luck?
2. What does Stanley pretend that Camp Green Lake is offering him when he writes letters to his mother?
3. What is Mr. Pendanski's response to the rock with the fish fossil?
4. What does Stanley find in the hole on the second day?
5. Why does the warden lose interest in the digging project?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)