|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many changes of clothes are the boys at Camp Green Lake given?
(c) They have to share.
2. What does Stanley refer to the camp as when he writes his mother?
(a) Camp laugh-a-lot.
(b) Camp fun and games.
(c) Camp Aaaaaaaa!.
(d) Camp come-on-and-get-me-outa-here.
3. Why does Stanley tell X-Ray to wait to give what he found in the hole on the third day to Mr. Pendanski until the next day?
(a) They want to try the lipstick on.
(b) So they can see if there is anything valuable about the tube.
(c) So that they will get more time off.
(d) So they can lie about where they found it.
4. What does Stanley notice when he sees the boys line up for water?
(a) They are in the same order as the day before.
(b) They are giggling.
(c) They aren't concerned about getting there.
(d) They shove to get to the front.
5. What does Zero tell Mr. Pendanski when asked what he wants to do with his life?
(a) He wants to be a policeman.
(b) He likes to dig holes.
(c) He wants to be president.
(d) He tells Mr. Pendanski to shut up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Madam Zeroni try to dissuade Elya from trying to marry Myra Menke?
2. What reason does Mr. Pendanski give for Mr. Sir being in a bad mood?
3. What is on the object Stanley finds while digging on the third day?
4. When Stanley returns to the camp after digging his second hole, what does he find happening?
5. How are the boys supposed to measure the holes that they dig?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)