|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does X-Ray tell Stanley to do when they line up for water in Part 1, Chapter 13?
(a) Take X-Ray's cantine and fill it.
(b) Go back to work.
(c) Go to the front of the line.
(d) Move ahead of Zero.
2. What happened to Barf Bag, aka Lewis, the boy who had previously occupied Stanley's cot?
(a) He died.
(b) He went home.
(c) He is in the hospital.
(d) He won the lottery.
3. Where did X-Ray get his nickname?
(a) Pig Latin.
(b) It is a joke among the boys.
(c) X-Ray correctly guessed what was in a metal box.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Stanley refer to the camp as when he writes his mother?
(a) Camp laugh-a-lot.
(b) Camp fun and games.
(c) Camp come-on-and-get-me-outa-here.
(d) Camp Aaaaaaaa!.
5. Who does Stanley say he has to blame for being at camp?
(a) His no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-grandfather.
(b) His crazy-no-good-lazy-dumb-aunt.
(c) His dog.
(d) His no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Stanley's great-grandfather make his fortune?
2. Why did Madam Zeroni try to dissuade Elya from trying to marry Myra Menke?
3. What did Sarah sing to her son Stanley after he was born?
4. What tradition do the boys have after they finish every hole?
5. Which tent is Stanley assigned to?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)