|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did X-Ray get his nickname?
(a) It is a joke among the boys.
(b) Pig Latin.
(c) His mother.
(d) X-Ray correctly guessed what was in a metal box.
2. What nickname is Stanley given after he has dug his first hole?
3. Who does Stanley's family say is the cause of their bad luck?
(a) Madame Zeroni.
(b) Stanley's old girl friend.
(c) Stanley's great-great-grandfather.
(d) Stanley's great-great-grandmother.
4. What is on the object Stanley finds while digging on the third day?
(a) An arrow.
(b) Stanley's name.
(c) A heart and the letters K.B.
(d) A heart and the name Mary Lou.
5. What is said to be true if a person can see the yellow spots on a yellow-spotted lizard?
(a) You need to run.
(b) You can smell them.
(c) You are already dead.
(d) You are looking at their belly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not true about the yellow-spotted lizards?
2. Who does Stanley say he has to blame for being at camp?
3. Who does Mr. Pendanski say the boys have to blame for being at camp?
4. What have the boys nicknamed Mr. Pendanski?
5. What does X-Ray tell Stanley to do when they line up for water in Part 1, Chapter 13?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)