|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stanley say he has to blame for being at camp?
(a) His crazy-no-good-lazy-dumb-aunt.
(b) His dog.
(c) His no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-grandmother.
(d) His no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-grandfather.
2. What does Stanley find in the hole he is digging on the third day and gives to X-Ray?
(a) The fortune.
(b) A tube of lipstick.
(c) A map.
(d) An old shoe.
3. What does Stanley refer to the camp as when he writes his mother?
(a) Camp fun and games.
(b) Camp come-on-and-get-me-outa-here.
(c) Camp Aaaaaaaa!.
(d) Camp laugh-a-lot.
4. Why does Stanley's family not go to court to defend Stanley?
(a) Stanley have been in too much trouble already.
(b) Stanley needs to learn a lesson.
(c) They have no money.
(d) They are out of town.
5. What is Mr. Pendanski's response to the rock with the fish fossil?
(a) He is uninterested.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He does a jig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did X-Ray get his nickname?
2. What does Mr. Pendanski say is the one real rule at Camp Green Lake?
3. What is said to be true if a person can see the yellow spots on a yellow-spotted lizard?
4. How are the boys supposed to measure the holes that they dig?
5. Why does Stanley have a harder time digging the second day?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)