|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Camp Green Lake not have?
(a) Yellow-spotted lizards.
2. Why did Madam Zeroni try to dissuade Elya from trying to marry Myra Menke?
(a) Myra was too old for Elya
(b) Mrya was rich and self-absorbed.
(c) Myra was ugly and has a lisp.
(d) Myra was silly and shallow.
3. What tradition do the boys have after they finish every hole?
(a) To kick a pile of dirt back in it.
(b) To urinate in it.
(c) To name it.
(d) To spit in it.
4. What happened to Stanley's great-grandfather's fortune when he went out west?
(a) It was taken by Indians.
(b) The government took it.
(c) He lost it in the desert.
(d) It was stolen by Kissing Kate Barlow.
5. Who is staring over Stanley's shoulder while he writes his letter to his parents?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley refer to the camp as when he writes his mother?
2. Why is the "rec room" referred to as the "wreck room"?
3. Why did Madam Zeroni need someone to carry her to the top of the mountain?
4. What does Armpit do when Stanley calls him by his real name, Theodore, instead of Armpit?
5. What does Stanley pretend Camp Green Lake is to make it more enjoyable?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)