|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said to be true if a person can see the yellow spots on a yellow-spotted lizard?
(a) You need to run.
(b) You are already dead.
(c) You can smell them.
(d) You are looking at their belly.
2. Mr. Sir has a tattoo of ________.
(a) A rattlesnake.
(b) A skull and bones.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) The word "mom".
3. Who is staring over Stanley's shoulder while he writes his letter to his parents?
4. How are the boys supposed to measure the holes that they dig?
(a) The warden comes and measures.
(b) They are given rulers.
(c) With their arms.
(d) With their shovels.
5. What feeling does Mr. Sir tell Stanley that Stanley will have for the next eighteen months?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Madam Zeroni need someone to carry her to the top of the mountain?
2. What is not true about the yellow-spotted lizards?
3. What does Armpit do when Stanley calls him by his real name, Theodore, instead of Armpit?
4. What does Stanley refuse from Mr. Pendanski after Stanley gets out of the first hole he dug?
5. What have the boys nicknamed Mr. Pendanski?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)