|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Barf Bag, aka Lewis, the boy who had previously occupied Stanley's cot?
(a) He went home.
(b) He won the lottery.
(c) He died.
(d) He is in the hospital.
2. Who does Stanley's family say is the cause of their bad luck?
(a) Madame Zeroni.
(b) Stanley's great-great-grandfather.
(c) Stanley's great-great-grandmother.
(d) Stanley's old girl friend.
3. Why does Stanley's family not go to court to defend Stanley?
(a) Stanley have been in too much trouble already.
(b) Stanley needs to learn a lesson.
(c) They are out of town.
(d) They have no money.
4. How many changes of clothes are the boys at Camp Green Lake given?
(a) They have to share.
5. Why does Stanley have a harder time digging the second day?
(a) Stanley missed breakfast.
(b) His muscles are sore.
(c) There are yellow-spotted lizards at the dig site.
(d) Stanley didn't get much sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stanley's father's profession?
2. Who is staring over Stanley's shoulder while he writes his letter to his parents?
3. Which tent is Stanley assigned to?
4. Why did Madam Zeroni try to dissuade Elya from trying to marry Myra Menke?
5. Why doesn't X-Ray inspect the fossil Stanley found?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)