|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many changes of clothes are the boys at Camp Green Lake given?
(a) They have to share.
2. What does Stanley find in the hole on the second day?
(a) A fossil of a fish.
(b) A map.
(c) An old shoe.
(d) A nickel.
3. How did Stanley's great-grandfather make his fortune?
(a) Stock Market.
(c) Livestock Market.
4. Which tent is Stanley assigned to?
(a) Tent A.
(b) Tent D.
(c) Tent 123.
(d) Tent S.
5. What does Mr. Sir have in his mouth when he meets Stanley?
(a) Sunflower seeds.
(b) False teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tradition do the boys have after they finish every hole?
2. What does Stanley notice when he sees the boys line up for water?
3. What does Stanley refer to the camp as when he writes his mother?
4. How are the boys supposed to measure the holes that they dig?
5. What does Mr. Pendanski say is the one real rule at Camp Green Lake?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)