|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname is Stanley given after he has dug his first hole?
2. What animal does Camp Green Lake not have?
(b) Yellow-spotted lizards.
3. What happens when Stanley finishes his first hole?
(a) Stanley can't get out.
(b) Stanley names the hole.
(c) Stanley is allowed a phone call home.
(d) The other boys cheer Stanley.
4. What does Stanley find in the hole on the second day?
(a) A fossil of a fish.
(b) A nickel.
(c) A map.
(d) An old shoe.
5. Why did Madam Zeroni need someone to carry her to the top of the mountain?
(a) She was old and weak.
(b) She was afraid of the animals on the mountain.
(c) She was blind.
(d) She had no foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many changes of clothes are the boys at Camp Green Lake given?
2. What does Stanley notice when he sees the boys line up for water?
3. Mr. Sir has a tattoo of ________.
4. What did Sarah sing to her son Stanley after he was born?
5. What happened to Barf Bag, aka Lewis, the boy who had previously occupied Stanley's cot?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)