|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does X-Ray tell Stanley to do with anything else Stanley finds in his holes?
(a) Give it to X-Ray.
(b) Put it back in the hole.
(c) Feed it to the yellow-spotted lizards.
(d) Take it directly to the warden.
2. Who does the warden have fill the canteens after Mr. Pendanski hesitated?
(a) Mr. Sir.
3. What does Mr. Pendanski say is the one real rule at Camp Green Lake?
(a) Don't speak unless spoken to.
(b) Stay away from the snakes.
(c) Don't upset the warden.
(d) Dig fast and steady.
4. Why does Stanley have a harder time digging the second day?
(a) Stanley missed breakfast.
(b) There are yellow-spotted lizards at the dig site.
(c) Stanley didn't get much sleep.
(d) His muscles are sore.
5. How did Stanley's great-grandfather make his fortune?
(a) Livestock Market.
(d) Stock Market.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Stanley finishes his first hole?
2. Who does Stanley say he has to blame for being at camp?
3. Why is the "rec room" referred to as the "wreck room"?
4. What is Stanley's father's profession?
5. What reason does Mr. Pendanski give for Mr. Sir being in a bad mood?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)