|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armpit do when Stanley calls him by his real name, Theodore, instead of Armpit?
(a) Begins to cry.
(b) Hits Stanley with a shovel.
(c) Throws Stanley to the ground.
(d) Punches Stanley.
2. What does X-Ray do for Stanley when the boys return from digging in the evening on the day the warden appears?
(a) Makes a place for Stanley next to him.
(b) Gives Stanley some of the extra food he got.
(c) Gives Stanley a phone call.
(d) Has Stanley trade cots.
3. What feeling does Mr. Sir tell Stanley that Stanley will have for the next eighteen months?
4. When Stanley returns to the camp after digging his second hole, what does he find happening?
(a) Mr. Pendanski counseling the boys.
(b) The swat team tearing apart the rec room.
(c) The warden punishing X-Ray.
(d) Mr. Sir yelling at Zero.
5. Who does Mr. Pendanski say the boys have to blame for being at camp?
(a) The failed judicial system.
(c) Bad luck.
(d) Their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tradition do the boys have after they finish every hole?
2. What reason does Mr. Pendanski give for Mr. Sir being in a bad mood?
3. What is not true about the yellow-spotted lizards?
4. Who does the warden have fill the canteens after Mr. Pendanski hesitated?
5. How are the boys supposed to measure the holes that they dig?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)