|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the warden have Mr. Pendanski do to punish him for not obeying her without question?
(a) Dig Stanley's hole.
(b) Walk back to camp.
(c) Act as a step stool.
(d) Cook dinner for the boys.
2. What happened to Barf Bag, aka Lewis, the boy who had previously occupied Stanley's cot?
(a) He is in the hospital.
(b) He died.
(c) He went home.
(d) He won the lottery.
3. Why does Stanley tell X-Ray to wait to give what he found in the hole on the third day to Mr. Pendanski until the next day?
(a) They want to try the lipstick on.
(b) So they can see if there is anything valuable about the tube.
(c) So that they will get more time off.
(d) So they can lie about where they found it.
4. Why does Stanley decide to make the deal with X-Ray to give him anything he finds?
(a) Because Stanley is afraid of X-Ray.
(b) Because Stanley and X-Ray are friends.
(c) Because X-Ray is the leader of the boys.
(d) Because Stanley and X-Ray want to know what what the warden wants.
5. How did Stanley's great-grandfather make his fortune?
(c) Stock Market.
(d) Livestock Market.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the object Stanley finds while digging on the third day?
2. Who does the warden pair Stanley with?
3. How many changes of clothes are the boys at Camp Green Lake given?
4. What has Stanley been told he will win if he ever finds anything interesting while digging?
5. Which tent is Stanley assigned to?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)