|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the warden pair Stanley with?
2. What does Mr. Sir have in his mouth when he meets Stanley?
(c) False teeth.
(d) Sunflower seeds.
3. What does Mr. Pendanski say is the one real rule at Camp Green Lake?
(a) Stay away from the snakes.
(b) Dig fast and steady.
(c) Don't speak unless spoken to.
(d) Don't upset the warden.
4. What feeling does Mr. Sir tell Stanley that Stanley will have for the next eighteen months?
5. Why does Stanley decide not to go to the warden directly with what he finds in a hole on the third day of digging?
(a) He had made a blood pact with X-Ray.
(b) He doesn't believe the warden will find it interesting.
(c) He is afraid of X-Ray.
(d) He doesn't trust the warden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Madam Zeroni need someone to carry her to the top of the mountain?
2. What have the boys nicknamed Mr. Pendanski?
3. What does Armpit do when Stanley calls him by his real name, Theodore, instead of Armpit?
4. How did Stanley's great-grandfather make his fortune?
5. Who does the warden have fill the canteens after Mr. Pendanski hesitated?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)