|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tradition do the boys have after they finish every hole?
(a) To urinate in it.
(b) To name it.
(c) To kick a pile of dirt back in it.
(d) To spit in it.
2. What does Zero tell Mr. Pendanski when asked what he wants to do with his life?
(a) He likes to dig holes.
(b) He wants to be president.
(c) He wants to be a policeman.
(d) He tells Mr. Pendanski to shut up.
3. Who does Mr. Pendanski say the boys have to blame for being at camp?
(b) Bad luck.
(c) Their parents.
(d) The failed judicial system.
4. What does Mr. Sir have in his mouth when he meets Stanley?
(a) Sunflower seeds.
(d) False teeth.
5. What is on the object Stanley finds while digging on the third day?
(a) A heart and the letters K.B.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A heart and the name Mary Lou.
(d) Stanley's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the boys nicknamed Mr. Pendanski?
2. Mr. Sir has a tattoo of ________.
3. What is not true about the yellow-spotted lizards?
4. What does the warden have Mr. Pendanski do to punish him for not obeying her without question?
5. Who does Stanley's family say is the cause of their bad luck?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)