|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Pendanski do to break up the fight between Zigzag and Stanley?
(a) Fires his gun.
(b) Starts hitting the kids.
(c) Throws water on them.
(d) Gets the warden.
2. Where did X-Ray get his nickname?
(a) His mother.
(b) It is a joke among the boys.
(c) X-Ray correctly guessed what was in a metal box.
(d) Pig Latin.
3. What does Zigzag do to Stanley while they are digging in one giant hole together?
(a) Hits him with a shovel.
(b) Gives him a wedgie.
(c) Dumps dirt on him.
(d) Punches him in the nose.
4. What does Armpit do when Stanley calls him by his real name, Theodore, instead of Armpit?
(a) Begins to cry.
(b) Hits Stanley with a shovel.
(c) Throws Stanley to the ground.
(d) Punches Stanley.
5. What happens to Stanley over time at the camp?
(a) He starts to hate the camp.
(b) He grows stronger.
(c) He makes friends with Mr. Pendanski.
(d) He begins to get sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sam say that Mary Lou has never been sick in her 50 years?
2. What does a boy comment on that makes Mr. Sir angry and results in Mr. Sir physically abusing the boy?
3. What have the boys nicknamed Mr. Pendanski?
4. What does Stanley pretend that Camp Green Lake is offering him when he writes letters to his mother?
5. What does Stanley refuse from Mr. Pendanski after Stanley gets out of the first hole he dug?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)