|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Stanley over time at the camp?
(a) He grows stronger.
(b) He starts to hate the camp.
(c) He makes friends with Mr. Pendanski.
(d) He begins to get sick.
2. What does the warden poke Armpit with while he is on a bathroom break?
(a) A knife.
(b) A pitchfork.
(c) A wooden Stake.
(d) A pencil.
3. What does Zero tell Stanley when Stanley asks him to not read over his shoulder?
(a) Zero can see Stanley's future.
(b) Zero wants someone to write to.
(c) Zero can't read.
(d) Zero can't see that well.
4. Why could Sam and Kate not see each other?
(a) Sam was poor.
(b) Kate was spoken for.
(c) Kate was blind.
(d) Sam was black.
5. What was Kate Barlow's job in the town of Green Lake?
(a) Saloon girl.
(d) School teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the warden tell Mr. Pendanski that he is doing wrong after she has brought blood on one of the boys?
2. What does Zero tell Mr. Pendanski when asked what he wants to do with his life?
3. What does Stanley refuse from Mr. Pendanski after Stanley gets out of the first hole he dug?
4. What does Armpit do when Stanley calls him by his real name, Theodore, instead of Armpit?
5. What did Sarah sing to her son Stanley after he was born?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)