|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 39, 40, and 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys say Stanley did to deserve Mr. Sir's treatment with the water?
(a) Ran his mouth.
(b) Spilled the seeds.
(d) Acted weak.
2. When would Zero go to homeless shelters?
(a) When he felt sad.
(b) When he was scared.
(c) When he was hungry.
(d) Only in bad weather.
3. What does Zero tell Stanley before he falls to sleep on the mountain in Part 2, Chapter 39?
(a) He tell's Stanley they are brothers.
(b) He tells Stanley about Kate Barlow's treasure.
(c) He thanks Stanley.
(d) Zero stole the shoes that got Stanley in trouble.
4. What does Stanley do as Zero drifts off to sleep on the mountain?
(a) Covers Zero up.
(b) Sings him a lullaby.
(c) Digs a hole for better water.
(d) Goes in search of other food.
5. How did Trout and Linda force Kate into the desert?
(a) They had a noose around her neck.
(b) With a knife.
(c) They threatened to torture her.
(d) At gunpoint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the warden have fill the canteens after Mr. Pendanski hesitated?
2. What did Trout and Linda want from Kate?
3. What does the warden tell Mr. Pendanski to do that he has already done?
4. What was Zero's mother at one point in time?
5. What was Kate missing when Trout and Linda forced her into the desert?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)