|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 39, 40, and 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gladys Tennyson run out of her house to tell Sam?
(a) That she wanted to buy more of his medicine.
(b) She wanted to buy his mule, Mary Lou.
(c) That he shouldn't get involved with a white woman.
(d) That his medicine cured her daughter.
2. When Stanley is sure that Zero isn't going to die on the mountain, what does he do?
(a) Heads home.
(b) Goes down the mountain for the jars and shovels.
(c) Goes to look for help.
(d) Begins to build a shelter.
3. What did Zero pretend to be while he slept outside?
(a) An army man.
(b) A wild animal.
(c) A Cub Scout.
(d) A super hero.
4. What did Trout and Linda want from Kate?
(a) The reward for her capture.
(b) The pig song.
(c) Her loot.
(d) Her clothes.
5. Where did Zero put the famous sneakers he stole that eventually got Stanley in trouble?
(a) On a bridge.
(b) On top of a car.
(c) He couldn't remember.
(d) Tied to a balloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kate do as she died?
2. What does Mr. Pendanski do because Mr. Sir refuses to give Stanley a fair share of water?
3. What makes the other boys mad at Stanley?
4. What was Kate missing when Trout and Linda forced her into the desert?
5. What does Zero tell Stanley before he falls to sleep on the mountain in Part 2, Chapter 39?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)