|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 39, 40, and 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Trout and Linda force Kate into the desert?
(a) They threatened to torture her.
(b) At gunpoint.
(c) With a knife.
(d) They had a noose around her neck.
2. What does the warden tell Mr. Pendanski to do that he has already done?
(a) Rub her feet.
(b) Wash the truck.
(c) Bring the boys a snack.
(d) Fill the canteens.
3. What does Zero tell Stanley before he falls to sleep on the mountain in Part 2, Chapter 39?
(a) He tell's Stanley they are brothers.
(b) Zero stole the shoes that got Stanley in trouble.
(c) He tells Stanley about Kate Barlow's treasure.
(d) He thanks Stanley.
4. Why did Linda Miller marry Trout Walker?
(a) It was an arranged Marriage.
(b) She was pregnant.
5. Who does the warden have fill the canteens after Mr. Pendanski hesitated?
(a) Mr. Sir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys say Stanley did to deserve Mr. Sir's treatment with the water?
2. What does Stanley do as Zero drifts off to sleep on the mountain?
3. What does Stanley find waiting for him when he gets back to camp in Part 1, Chapter 16?
4. What does Mr. Pendanski do because Mr. Sir refuses to give Stanley a fair share of water?
5. What surprises Stanley when he sees the warden for the first time?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)