|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 39, 40, and 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Sir do when he finally decides to fill Stanley's canteen?
(a) Spits into it.
(b) Goes into the truck where Stanley can't see it.
(c) Sticks his fingers in it.
(d) Gives it to X-Ray.
2. What does Stanley's mother say her apartment smells like?
(a) "Old Mother Hubbard."
(b) "The Muffin Man."
(c) "Old Woman in the Shoe."
(d) "Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater."
3. What was Zero's mother at one point in time?
(a) A nun.
(b) A Girl Scout.
(c) A baby sitter.
(d) A policewoman.
4. What does X-Ray do the next morning when Stanley tries to talk about the objective he found digging on the third day?
(a) X-Ray hits Stanley.
(b) X-Ray ignores Stanley.
(c) X-Ray says he has lost the object.
(d) X-Ray pulls Stanley to a secret place to talk.
5. What did Zero pretend to be while he slept outside?
(a) An army man.
(b) A Cub Scout.
(c) A wild animal.
(d) A super hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the warden have fill the canteens after Mr. Pendanski hesitated?
2. What does Stanley do when Mr. Sir fills his canteen again the first time?
3. What does Stanley find waiting for him when he gets back to camp in Part 1, Chapter 16?
4. Why do the Zero and Stanley wash their socks in the jars?
5. What makes the other boys mad at Stanley?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)