|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 39, 40, and 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley's mother say her apartment smells like?
(a) "Old Mother Hubbard."
(b) "Old Woman in the Shoe."
(c) "Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater."
(d) "The Muffin Man."
2. Why did Linda Miller marry Trout Walker?
(a) She was pregnant.
(c) It was an arranged Marriage.
3. What does Stanley find waiting for him when he gets back to camp in Part 1, Chapter 16?
(a) A letter from his mother.
(b) A letter from his girlfriend.
(c) A new cot to sleep on.
(d) His attorney.
4. How does Zigzag say the warden knows so much about the boys?
(a) Microphones and cameras.
(b) Mr. Sir's detailed reports.
(c) Evil gnomes.
5. What did Kate Barlow find left of the town of Green Lake 20 years after the death of Sam?
(a) Sam left her a note.
(b) The school had been rebuilt.
(c) A lynching party.
(d) The town and the lake had turned into a desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it that had made Gladys Tennyson's daughter sick?
2. What do the boys say Stanley did to deserve Mr. Sir's treatment with the water?
3. What does Stanley do as Zero drifts off to sleep on the mountain?
4. When Stanley is sure that Zero isn't going to die on the mountain, what does he do?
5. What does the warden try to get the boys to do the day after the lipstick is brought to the warden's attention?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)