|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 39, 40, and 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Zero and Stanley wash their socks in the jars?
(a) To see if they can.
(b) To keep bugs off the socks.
(c) To keep the socks cleaner.
(d) So they won't contaminate the water they drink.
2. What did Trout and Linda want from Kate?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) The reward for her capture.
(c) Her loot.
(d) The pig song.
3. What does X-Ray do the next morning when Stanley tries to talk about the objective he found digging on the third day?
(a) X-Ray pulls Stanley to a secret place to talk.
(b) X-Ray ignores Stanley.
(c) X-Ray says he has lost the object.
(d) X-Ray hits Stanley.
4. Where did Zero put the famous sneakers he stole that eventually got Stanley in trouble?
(a) On top of a car.
(b) He couldn't remember.
(c) Tied to a balloon.
(d) On a bridge.
5. What does Stanley find waiting for him when he gets back to camp in Part 1, Chapter 16?
(a) A new cot to sleep on.
(b) His attorney.
(c) A letter from his girlfriend.
(d) A letter from his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Pendanski do because Mr. Sir refuses to give Stanley a fair share of water?
2. What did Gladys Tennyson run out of her house to tell Sam?
3. How did Trout and Linda force Kate into the desert?
4. What killed Kate Barlow?
5. What did Zero pretend to be while he slept outside?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)