Part 1: Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4
1. What animal does Camp Green Lake not have?
(c) Yellow-spotted lizards.
2. Why does Stanley's family not go to court to defend Stanley?
(a) Stanley needs to learn a lesson.
(b) They have no money.
(c) They are out of town.
(d) Stanley have been in too much trouble already.
3. Who does Stanley's family say is the cause of their bad luck?
(a) Madame Zeroni.
(b) Stanley's great-great-grandmother.
(c) Stanley's old girl friend.
(d) Stanley's great-great-grandfather.
4. How did Stanley's great-grandfather make his fortune?
(b) Livestock Market.
(c) Stock Market.
5. What happened to Stanley's great-grandfather's fortune when he went out west?
(a) He lost it in the desert.
(b) It was taken by Indians.
(c) The government took it.
(d) It was stolen by Kissing Kate Barlow.
6. What is Stanley's father's profession?
(b) Factory Worker.
(c) Bank Teller.
(d) Camp Councilor.
7. Mr. Sir has a tattoo of ________.
(a) A rattlesnake.
(b) A scorpion.
(c) A skull and bones.
(d) The word "mom".
This section contains 5,215 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)