1. What animal does Camp Green Lake not have?
(b) Yellow-spotted lizards.
2. Why does Stanley's family not go to court to defend Stanley?
(a) They are out of town.
(b) Stanley have been in too much trouble already.
(c) They have no money.
(d) Stanley needs to learn a lesson.
3. Who does Stanley's family say is the cause of their bad luck?
(a) Stanley's great-great-grandfather.
(b) Madame Zeroni.
(c) Stanley's great-great-grandmother.
(d) Stanley's old girl friend.
4. How did Stanley's great-grandfather make his fortune?
(a) Livestock Market.
(c) Stock Market.
5. What happened to Stanley's great-grandfather's fortune when he went out west?
(a) It was taken by Indians.
(b) It was stolen by Kissing Kate Barlow.
(c) He lost it in the desert.
(d) The government took it.
6. What is Stanley's father's profession?
(b) Bank Teller.
(c) Camp Councilor.
(d) Factory Worker.
7. Mr. Sir has a tattoo of ________.
(a) A skull and bones.
(b) The word "mom".
(c) A rattlesnake.
(d) A scorpion.
This section contains 5,215 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)