1. In Section 1, Chapter 1, Jack Gantos admits the prisoner photograph on the front cover of the book is him, taken when he was how old?
2. What does Gantos claim to be the cause of his acne in the cover photo?
3. What does Gantos refer to as men in prison who thrived on pain and suffering?
4. Where was Jack Gantos born?
5. Mr. Gantos would drive the family on trips to their hometown and spend time pointing out _______ to Jack.
6. What was the name of Jack Gantos's father?
This section contains 4,197 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)