|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 7 and Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jack's friend Tim Scanlon need when he arrived in town?
(a) To borrow a book.
(b) To use his car.
(c) Place to stay.
(d) Money for drugs.
2. Gantos took the first train to ___________ after the FBI raided the hotel?
3. Where did Gantos go to interview in Section 1, Chapter 3?
(a) University of Georgia.
(b) University of Tennessee.
(c) University of New York.
(d) University of Florida.
4. In Section 3, Chapter 4, Gantos was only accosted once by a group of men who promised him protection. What was he to do in return?
(a) Wrap his head in a sheet.
(b) Tie his shoes together.
(c) Put his hands in his pockets.
(d) Pull down his pants.
5. When Gantos received his minimum security custody rating, who offered to take him on furlough in Section 3, Chapter 7?
(a) Mr. Casey.
(b) Mr. Newman.
(c) Mr. Bow.
(d) Mr. Wilcox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Gantos drive with Scanlon to make a deal in Section 1, Chapter 4?
2. Hamilton is described as being between ___________ years of age.
3. On the flight to New York, Gantos saw a newspaper reporting whose capture in Section 3, Chapter 1?
4. When was Ernest Hemingway born?
5. After grounding the boat, Hamilton and Gantos were allowed ashore where they were able to _________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)