|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gantos's lawyer continued to tell Gantos he would only receive ____________.
(a) A fine.
(b) A verbal scolding from the judge.
(d) Community service.
2. In Section 3, Chapter 2, what did Gantos read in his spare time?
(a) Sports magazines.
(c) Prison literature.
(d) Celebrity magazines.
3. Gantos's attorney informed him that on the day after turning himself in he was to meet with whom?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The district attorney.
(c) The CIA.
(d) His father.
4. Where was Jack Gantos born?
(a) Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania.
(b) Buffalo, New York.
(c) Marquette, Michigan.
(d) Columbus, Ohio.
5. The hotel where Jack went to hide out from the FBI was the same one he had lived in during what other time in his life?
(a) In college.
(b) While on parole.
(c) In high school.
(d) In middle school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the largest of the Virgin islands?
2. The woman who ran the hotel where Gantos lived during his senior year in high school claimed to be related to whom?
3. Where did Gantos go to wait for Scanlon after giving him money?
4. What did Jack's friend Tim Scanlon need when he arrived in town?
5. What refers to preparations of the cannabis plant intended for use as a psychoactive drug and as medicine?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)