|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gantos and Hamilton believe a Japanese fishing vessel to be in Section 2, Chapter 3?
(a) An island.
(b) A giant whale.
(c) A Coast Guard ship.
(d) An oil derrick.
2. According to the author in Section 1, Chapter 3, one afternoon his entire school was send to the auditorium where they heard presentations from ____________.
3. In Section 1, Chapter 4, Gantos decided to drive criss-cross over Florida on his way to see his family in ______.
(a) Fort Lauderdale.
(b) St. Croix.
(d) Key West.
4. What kind of books did Gantos find himself reading regularly in St. Croix in Section 2, Chapter 1?
(c) Political novels.
(d) Young adult novels.
5. After a day's sail, Hamilton took Gantos to what location where the hash was buried?
(a) Big Bear Island.
(b) Little Dog Island.
(c) Black Dove Island.
(d) Orange Iguana Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Section 2, Chapter 3 shows Gantos knew little of smuggling, as he took photos of whom?
2. Gantos agreed to to help Hamilton sail with how much hash from St. Croix in Section 2, Chapter 1?
3. According to Hamilton, how did Gantos look after the boat ran aground?
4. What does Gantos claim to be the cause of his acne in the cover photo?
5. When a friend invited Gantos to smoke marijuana at a party in Section 1, Chapter 3, he arrived to find only a group of guys sitting on the floor, trying to get high from __________.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)