|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack Gantos attended a school that was a renovated _________.
(c) Train station.
2. Where had Jack Gantos's father moved his business in Section 1, Chapter 3?
(a) St. Croix.
(b) St. John.
(c) St. Peter.
(d) St. Thomas.
3. Where did Gantos drive with Scanlon to make a deal in Section 1, Chapter 4?
(a) Tallahassee, Florida.
(b) Oak Park, Illinois.
(c) Attica, New York.
(d) Key West, Florida.
4. What kind of business did Jack Gantos's father run?
(a) Boat building.
5. What does Gantos claim to be the cause of his acne in the cover photo?
(a) Sheets he slept on.
(b) Stress and a greasy prison diet.
(c) Chemicals used to clean the prison.
(d) Lack of sunlight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Gantos give Scanlon to make his deal?
2. Where did Gantos go to wait for Scanlon after giving him money?
3. According to the author in Section 1, Chapter 3, one afternoon his entire school was send to the auditorium where they heard presentations from ____________.
4. When a friend invited Gantos to a party to smoke marijuana, what did he end up doing once he'd arrived?
5. When Gantos awoke one morning in Section 1, Chapter 4, he was covered in blisters which he began to think of as ___________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)