|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is San Juan located?
(a) Puerto Rico.
2. Once tied up, Hamilton and Gantos called Rik who had already lined up a sale for how much of the hash?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 250 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
3. When was Jack Gantos born?
4. Jack Gantos's father helped secure him a job as __________ in San Juan.
(a) A plumber.
(b) An electrician.
(c) A janitor.
(d) A landscaper.
5. To what was the third section of Gantos' journal dedicated?
(a) Vocabulary practice.
(b) Inspired ideas for books.
(c) Passages from books that inspire him.
(d) Daily entries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gantos's lawyer continued to tell Gantos he would only receive ____________.
2. Hamilton forced Gantos to hold cans on yardsticks while he _____________.
3. Gantos wrote stories about those around him as well as his own ordeals in prison by journaling in his copy of a book by whom?
4. In Section 3, Chapter 4, Gantos was sent to a federal prison in what city?
5. What was the name of the physician's assistant who helped Gantos find a position with the medical staff?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)