|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Japanese send back to Hamilton in return for his thank you gift?
(a) Bottle of whiskey.
(b) Bottle of sake.
2. Gantos was taken to the solitary confinement cells where a man lay injured with what item up his anus?
(a) A wooden spoon.
(b) A broken light bulb.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A newspaper.
3. In Section 3, Chapter 4, a hospital worker brought Gantos books that had been left in what location?
(a) Warden's office.
(b) Waiting room.
(d) Guard's break room.
4. In New York, Gantos stayed in their old room at the hotel and discovered nearly everything was still in the room, except _______________.
(a) A chair.
(b) His watch.
(c) A table.
(d) The ship's log.
5. Gantos's lawyer continued to tell Gantos he would only receive ____________.
(b) A verbal scolding from the judge.
(c) A fine.
(d) Community service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Gantos go to interview in Section 1, Chapter 3?
2. In Section 2, Chapter 3, a Coast Guard craft approached Hamilton and Gantos's boat and informed them that they were near ___________.
3. When was Ernest Hemingway born?
4. Where is Attica Prison located?
5. According to the DA, who had taken aerial photos of the boat?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)