Section 1: Chapter 1 and Chapter 2
1. In Section 1, Chapter 1, Jack Gantos admits the prisoner photograph on the front cover of the book is him, taken when he was how old?
2. What does Gantos claim to be the cause of his acne in the cover photo?
(a) Sheets he slept on.
(b) Stress and a greasy prison diet.
(c) Lack of sunlight.
(d) Chemicals used to clean the prison.
3. What does Gantos refer to as men in prison who thrived on pain and suffering?
4. Where was Jack Gantos born?
(a) Marquette, Michigan.
(b) Buffalo, New York.
(c) Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania.
(d) Columbus, Ohio.
5. Mr. Gantos would drive the family on trips to their hometown and spend time pointing out _______ to Jack.
(b) Cars and trucks.
(d) Ex-cons and criminals.
6. What was the name of Jack Gantos's father?
(a) John Gantos.
(b) Alan Gantos.
(c) Mitch Gantos.
(d) Robert Gantos.
This section contains 4,197 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)