|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Beorn react to the dwarves' talk of gold, silver and jewels?
(a) He is amazed at the skill the dwarves talk about.
(b) He is angry and perplexed at their greed.
(c) He ignores them, as he has no interest in treasures.
(d) He is intrigued and starts becoming greedy for a share of the treasure.
2. Who is the first to see the lights from the elves' feast?
3. What musical instrument does Thorin Oakenshield play?
(a) A clarinet.
(b) A fiddle.
(c) A flute.
(d) A harp.
4. Which troll catches Bilbo in Chapter 2?
(b) All three of them.
5. Who is supposed to ride in the boat with Bombur?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does Elrond read the runes on the swords and on the map?
2. Why is the magic ring unable to protect the wearer from the wargs?
3. Who found the cave in Chapter 4?
4. Where does Bilbo hide while the trolls are fighting and arguing?
5. What prediction of Gandalf's comes true in Chapter 9?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)