|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game or sport was accidentally invented by Bilbo's ancestor Bullroarer Took?
2. Which dwarves are the best at lighting fires?
(a) Kili and Fili.
(b) Oin and Gloin.
(c) Bifur and Bofur.
(d) Nori and Ori.
3. What phase of the moon is showing when Elrond studies the map?
(a) A full moon.
(b) A crescent moon.
(c) A gibbous moon.
(d) A new moon.
4. What does Bilbo's handwriting look like?
(a) Crabbed and rather clumsy.
(b) Thin and spidery.
(c) Cunning and cryptic.
(d) Flowing and beautiful.
5. What was the name of Bilbo's mother?
(a) Rosemary Took.
(b) Lobelia Sackville-Baggins.
(c) Bluebell Belladonna.
(d) Belladonna Took.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Bilbo's front door into his hobbit hole?
2. What is unusual or rare about Elrond's ancestry?
3. Whose hood and cloak does Bilbo borrow?
4. What type of bird is named in the moon-letters on the map?
5. What does Bilbo take from the trolls' hoard of loot?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)