|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bilbo eat for breakfast when he wakes up in the eagles' eyrie?
(a) Bacon and eggs.
(b) Bread and water.
(c) Cold mutton and rabbit.
(d) Cold ham and apples.
2. What is mostly transported by river inside the barrels from the people of Laketown to the Wood Elves?
3. What does Gollum call the ring?
(a) My hiding place.
(b) My birthday present.
(c) My precious.
(d) My special secret.
4. What does Elrond dislike about dwarves?
(a) Their love of gold.
(b) Their singing.
(c) Their cruelty and wickedness towards dragons.
(d) Their long beards.
5. On what day does Elrond read the runes on the swords and on the map?
(a) Midsummer's Eve.
(b) Bilbo's birthday.
(c) Midsummer morning.
(d) The autumn equinox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the Dwarves' New Year?
2. What question of Balin's enraged the Elvenking?
3. What does Gollum eat?
4. What phase of the moon is showing when Elrond studies the map?
5. Who finds the 'doorstep' of the secret door in Chapter 11?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)