1. What color is Bilbo's front door into his hobbit hole?
2. Who is the first dwarf to arrive at Bilbo's house in Chapter 1?
3. What does Gloin say about Bilbo that enrages Bilbo so much that he overcomes his fears and joins the adventurers?
(a) Little fellow bobbing on the mat.
(b) Our friend and fellow conspirator.
(c) More like a grocer than a burglar.
(d) As fierce as a dragon in a pinch.
4. Who made the map that Gandalf gives to Thorin?
(b) The Necromancer.
5. What was the name of the town of Men that was under the shadow of the Lonely Mountain until the dragon came and destroyed it?
6. Which dwarf has a smoke-ring blowing competition or game with Gandalf?
7. What musical instrument does Thorin Oakenshield play?
(a) A clarinet.
(b) A fiddle.
(c) A harp.
(d) A flute.
This section contains 6,360 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)