|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Aubrey's reaction to Stanhope's demise?
2. What gift does Maturin make to Dil?
3. How long does the rescue of Maturin take?
4. What is Maturin's solution to his problems with Canning?
5. Who is fatally injured during the duel in chapter ten?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Maturin reveal about himself while he is delirious?
2. Besides problems with previous debts, what other disadvantage is there for Aubrey when ashore in England?
This section contains 978 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)