|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rohm gather in Part 2 of "Securing Total Power" that Hitler didn't take action on?
(a) A forceful following.
(b) Political support.
(c) Financial support.
2. What were those who wanted to stay at the Prussian Academy of Art forced to do?
(a) Join the Nazi party.
(b) Declare fealty to Hitler's government.
(c) Certify that they were not Jewish.
(d) Only create Nazi authorized art.
3. What did the emergency decree passed by Hitler in 1933 put an end to?
(a) The Communist party.
(b) Freedom of speech, press, and assurances of privacy.
(c) Freedom of speech and political parties.
(d) Parties other than the Nazi party.
4. Why did the Reich president refuse to give the Nazi party more power after its victory in the 1932 elections?
(a) Because it was so totally intolerant of others.
(b) Because the Communists asked him to.
(c) Because he hated Hitler personally.
(d) Because they didn't have majority in the senate.
5. What terms did Hitler begin to connect while in prison?
(a) Marxism and Jewry.
(b) War and Peace.
(c) War and Jewry.
(d) Hitler and Fuhrer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler's time in jail allow him to do?
2. What type of situation did Hitler avoid?
3. Who was Paul von Breckendorff und von Hindenburg in 1933?
4. What did Hitler do as Paul von Breckendorff und von Hindenburg lay on his death bed?
5. What starts in Part 5 of "Mastery Over the Movement"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Hitler behavior during Christmas Eve 1924, and what excuse did Hitler make?
2. Who was Paul von Breckendorff und von Hindenburg, and what happened to him in 1934?
3. What does Kershaw say was one of the only Jewish movements to worry about Hitler's agenda?
4. What was the Night of the Long Knives?
5. What did Hitler do to render himself unapproachable according to Kershaw?
6. What happened to the Nazi party after the 1930 election?
7. What opened March 22, 1933, and what was its purpose?
8. How did Hitler's first radio broadcast as Chancellor go according to Kershaw?
9. Why were Nazi party members sentenced to death, and how did Hitler manage the situation according to "Levered into Power"?
10. What was Nazification?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)