|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hitler do after learning of the Nazi member's death sentences?
(a) Visited them in prison.
(c) Used it for propaganda.
(d) Tried to have them liberated.
2. What was created in Dachau in 1933?
(a) The first concentration camp.
(b) The first electropower plant.
(c) The first sawmill.
(d) The first tank building factory.
3. What didn't the German people realize concerning the economy?
(a) It was getting worse because of the government.
(b) It could have been nationalized.
(c) American was responsible for the crisis.
(d) It would have improved without Hitler's help.
4. What does Part 3 say blew over as the 1930 elections were about to occur?
(a) The Nazi Party popularity.
(b) Hitler's power of the Nazi party.
(c) The Reichtag.
(d) Problems within the Nazi party.
5. With whom did Hitler spend Christmas Eve 1924?
(a) Hantz Werr and his business partners.
(b) Putzi Hanfstaengl and his family.
(c) Putzi Hanfstaengl alone.
(d) Geil Renbard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the unrest faced by the government fueled by in Part 2 of "Breakthrough"?
2. What happened to Rohm after Hitler's failed coup in 1924?
3. Who was Geli Raubal the daughter of?
4. Who was the Nazi Party a problem for according to Ian Kershaw in "Emergence of the Leader"?
5. What happened between Rohm and Hitler at the start of Part 1 of "Securing Total Power"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the German people accept what happened during the Night of the Long Knives?
2. What does Kershaw say was one of the only Jewish movements to worry about Hitler's agenda?
3. What happened to Eva Braun in "Levered into Power"?
4. Why were Nazi party members sentenced to death, and how did Hitler manage the situation according to "Levered into Power"?
5. How did Hitler's first radio broadcast as Chancellor go according to Kershaw?
6. What opened March 22, 1933, and what was its purpose?
7. Who was left in charge of the party during Hitler's imprisonment, and how did he fare?
8. Who did Hitler spend his Christmas Eve 1924 with according to "Mastery Over the Movement"?
9. Who was Ernest Rohm
10. What was the Law for the Prevention of Hereditary Diseased Offspring, which was passed in 1933?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)