|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hitler start referring to the government as in Part 1 of "Levered into Power"?
2. What was the time perfect for according to Hitler in Part 1 of "Breakthrough"?
(a) To become Chancellor.
(b) To demand a position within the government for Nazis.
(c) To overthrough the government.
(d) To kill the Brown Shirts.
3. What did Hitler blame his mood swings on Christmas Eve 1924 on?
(a) His bipolar disorder.
(b) His medicine.
(c) His being observed through a peephole.
(d) His lack of sleep.
4. What did Hitler do after the youth in attendance at the Hitler Youth Rally went by him?
(a) He went to dinner.
(b) He collapsed in exhaustion.
(c) He made a speech.
(d) He went back to Munich.
5. What did Hitler refuse to accept from the government in Part 6 of "Levered into Power"?
(a) To enter the government.
(b) To allow Communists to have a position.
(c) Positions other than Chancellor.
(d) 50% of the minister positions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did most of the German people care to know about what happened behind the scenes?
2. What continues in Part 2 of "Levered into Power"?
3. What terms did Hitler begin to connect while in prison?
4. Who did Hitler study to create his public persona?
5. What happened to Rohm after Hitler's failed coup in 1924?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Nazification?
2. What was the Law for the Prevention of Hereditary Diseased Offspring, which was passed in 1933?
3. Who did Hitler spend his Christmas Eve 1924 with according to "Mastery Over the Movement"?
4. What did Hitler demand of the government, and how were those demands met?
5. How did Hitler's first radio broadcast as Chancellor go according to Kershaw?
6. What did Hitler do while in prison in 1924?
7. How long did Hitler stay in prison and how was he released?
8. What was Hitler behavior during Christmas Eve 1924, and what excuse did Hitler make?
9. What happened to the Nazi party after the 1930 election?
10. What does Kershaw say was one of the only Jewish movements to worry about Hitler's agenda?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)