|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the woman Hitler called Mimi?
(a) Maria Reiter.
(b) Maria Mi.
(c) Mimi Elmer.
(d) Michelle Miker.
2. What was the name of the young woman who shot herself over her unrequited love for Hitler?
(a) Remy Marceau.
(b) Eva Braun.
(c) Matalie Bergman.
(d) Sophie Stuffel.
3. Who did Hitler study to create his public persona?
4. Where did Hitler spend Christmas Eve 1924?
5. What became very popular after the 1930 election?
(a) Throwing rocks at Jews.
(b) Joining the Nazi party.
(c) Joining the Communist party.
(d) Wearing green jackets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the Nazi party while Hitler was in prison?
2. What did Rosenberg not have despite Hitler's blessing as a temporary leader?
3. What did most of the German people care to know about what happened behind the scenes?
4. How long was Hitler's sentence after the failed coup of 1924?
5. Who were people blaming for the depression in 1932?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hitler do while in prison in 1924?
2. Who was Paul von Breckendorff und von Hindenburg, and what happened to him in 1934?
3. Why did people join the Nazi party according to the story told in "Breakthrough"?
4. What happened to Eva Braun in "Levered into Power"?
5. Why did the German people accept what happened during the Night of the Long Knives?
6. Why were Nazi party members sentenced to death, and how did Hitler manage the situation according to "Levered into Power"?
7. What did Hitler demand of the government, and how were those demands met?
8. What did Hitler do to render himself unapproachable according to Kershaw?
9. How did the German Worker's Party fare during Hitler's imprisonment?
10. What was the Night of the Long Knives?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)