|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hitler claimed to have done during his public speeches?
(a) Made jokes.
(b) Nationalized his audience.
(c) Bored people.
(d) Converted smart people.
2. What party did Hitler join after World War I?
(a) The Bundesliga party
(b) Communist party.
(c) The Nazi Party.
(d) German Workers' Party.
3. What did Hitler avoid because he thought they were decadent and crawling with infection?
(b) Post offices.
(d) Public bathrooms.
4. What hospital did Hitler spend time in after being wounded?
(a) The Neumann Hospital.
(b) Berlin Central.
(c) Red Cross Hospital.
(d) The Bundes Hospital.
5. What foreign leader did Hitler want to emulate in the 1920s?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hitler's official goal in returning to Vienna?
2. Where was Hitler's sent to to answer the charge of failing to register with the military?
3. What did Hitler tone down during his public speeches in Part 3 of "Discovering a Talent"?
4. Who was Hitler mad at when the lottery ticket he bought didn't win?
5. What happened to Hitler in 1905?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Hitler arrested in 1913 and how did he avoid prison?
2. Who was Karl May for Hitler?
3. Who did people in Germany start to blame for the war and the loss after the end of World War I according to Ian Kershaw?
4. What did Hitler's speech as chairman of the German Workers' Party call for?
5. Why wasn't Adolf named Schicklgruber according to "Fantasy and Failure"?
6. What was Hitler asked to tone down during his work in Mayr's office and why?
7. Why was Hitler successful in public speeches according to Kershaw in "The Beerhall Agitator"?
8. What did Hitler start reading after moving to Munich from Vienna according to Ian Kershaw?
9. What lesson did Hitler learn from anti-Semitic movements during his time in Vienna according to "Drop-Out"?
10. What did Hitler say that one's stand on the Jewish question should be based on, and what was Hitler's stand?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)