|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many members of the German Workers' Party were present during Hitler's first visit?
2. Where was Hitler's sent to to answer the charge of failing to register with the military?
3. What does Ian Kershaw say was interesting in Hitler's reminiscence of his actions after World War I?
(a) His focus on himself.
(b) His lack of ambition and drive.
(c) His disregard for human life.
(d) His wish for a better Germany.
4. How many police officers were killed during Hitler's coup in 1924?
5. What created the perfect situation for Nazi propaganda according to Kershaw?
(a) The Bern revolution.
(b) The rise of the Communist party.
(c) The Bavarian revolution.
(d) The fall of Bonn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gustl say about Hitler when he was living with him?
2. What did Hitler become in Munich according to Part 4 of "Discovering a Talent"?
3. How long did Hitler live in Vienna according to "Drop-Out"?
4. What type of information does Kershaw say Hitler was looking to read?
5. Who did Hitler write to shortly after joining the Military?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Hitler's assignment during the war, and how did he fare?
2. What lesson did Hitler learn from anti-Semitic movements during his time in Vienna according to "Drop-Out"?
3. While working for Mayr's department, what group was Hitler asked to join and why?
4. What army did Hitler join and how was it accepted?
5. Why wasn't Adolf named Schicklgruber according to "Fantasy and Failure"?
6. Why was Adolf able to convince his mother to let him go to Vienna?
7. What did Hitler do for a living after spending some time on the street according to "Drop-Out"?
8. What were the things Kershaw says that Hitler believed would be enough for his success, and was he right?
9. What did Hitler do after clashes between the government and Communists according to Part 6 of "The Drummer"?
10. What was Hitler's moral stand when he was living in Vienna?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)