|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hitler develop a close friendship with as a teenager?
(a) Sophie Hubber.
(b) August Kubizek.
(c) Karl Heitz.
(d) Anton Kerl
2. What did Hitler try to do after returning to Munich after the end of World War I?
(a) Remain in the military.
(b) Get a promotion.
(c) Get the military to release him.
(d) Get a civilian job.
3. What party did Hitler join after World War I?
(a) Communist party.
(b) German Workers' Party.
(c) The Bundesliga party
(d) The Nazi Party.
4. Who broke off the German Workers' Party because of different goals and ideals?
(a) Einrich Ekels.
(b) Johan Kerster.
(c) Karl Harrer.
(d) Jospeh Humm.
5. What does Ian Kershaw say the army provided Hitler with?
(c) Single minded people.
(d) A place to learn how to follow orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hitler's father, Alois, change his name?
2. What did Hitler think should follow the elimination of the Jewish rights?
3. What medal did Hitler receive twice during World War I?
4. What created the perfect situation for Nazi propaganda according to Kershaw?
5. What does Ian Kershaw say Hitler had not yet developed when he arrived in Munich?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Karl May for Hitler?
2. Who arrived in power that inspired Hitler to become the same kind of leader he was according to "The Drummer"?
3. While working for Mayr's department, what group was Hitler asked to join and why?
4. Why did Hitler leave Vienna according to "Drop-Out"?
5. What happened to Hitler after the failed coup of 1924?
6. What did Hitler do after clashes between the government and Communists according to Part 6 of "The Drummer"?
7. What was Hitler dissatisfied with, and what did he do to correct it in "The Drummer"?
8. Why did Hitler attend a meeting and subsequently join the German Workers' Party according to Kershaw?
9. What lesson did Hitler learn from anti-Semitic movements during his time in Vienna according to "Drop-Out"?
10. What was Hitler's assignment during the war, and how did he fare?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)