|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What journal was Alfred Rosenberg the editor of?
(a) Nazi Volker.
(b) The Berliner.
(c) Volkischer Beobachter.
(d) The Bonn Times.
2. What did Hitler do in Geneva according to Part 8 of "The Making of the Dictator"?
(a) Removed Germany from disarmament talks.
(b) Met with Italian and Japanese officials.
(c) Created secret accounts for Nazi dignitaries.
(d) Mediated a Franco-Italian dispute.
3. What terms did Hitler begin to connect while in prison?
(a) Marxism and Jewry.
(b) Hitler and Fuhrer.
(c) War and Jewry.
(d) War and Peace.
4. How long did it take for the youth in attendance at the Hitler Youth Rally to go by him?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 7 hours.
5. How many people were sterilized under the Law for the Prevention of Hereditary Diseased Offspring?
6. What did Rohm gather in Part 2 of "Securing Total Power" that Hitler didn't take action on?
(a) Political support.
(b) A forceful following.
(c) Financial support.
7. How long was Hitler's sentence after the failed coup of 1924?
(a) 13 months.
(b) 19 months.
(c) 17 months.
(d) 15 months.
8. What did Hitler once say was not the duty of the Nazi party according to "Securing Total Power"?
(a) Start a war.
(b) Grab power.
(c) Destroy Communism.
(d) To enforce or ensure morality.
9. What started in Part 5 of "The Making of the Dictator"?
(a) Discrimination and persecution of the Jews.
(b) Building highways.
(c) Expropriation of Jewish businesses.
(d) Creation of tank division.
10. What happened to the Nazi party while Hitler was in prison?
(a) It grew.
(b) It was banned.
(c) It changed its name.
(d) It ceased to exist.
11. What was created in Dachau in 1933?
(a) The first concentration camp.
(b) The first tank building factory.
(c) The first sawmill.
(d) The first electropower plant.
12. What happened after the 1930 elections for the Nazi party?
(a) It became the second largest in the government.
(b) It changed its name.
(c) It collapsed.
(d) It became the first party in the government.
13. What did Geli Raubal call Hitler in public according to Part 8 of "Breakthrough"?
(a) Uncle Hitler.
(b) Uncle Alf.
(c) Uncle Joe.
(d) Uncle Adolf.
14. Who was Paul von Breckendorff und von Hindenburg in 1933?
(a) The head of the S.S.
(b) The head of the Communist party.
(c) The Reich President.
(d) The head of the S.A.
15. What did Hitler blame his mood swings on Christmas Eve 1924 on?
(a) His being observed through a peephole.
(b) His medicine.
(c) His lack of sleep.
(d) His bipolar disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were several Nazi party members sentenced to death in 1932?
2. What does Ian Kershaw say suffered from Hitler's imprisonment?
3. What did Hitler do after learning of the Nazi member's death sentences?
4. What happened on January 30, 1933 in Germany?
5. Who was Geli Raubal the daughter of?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)