|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Hitler release after getting out of prison?
(a) Mein Fuhrer.
(b) Mein Reich.
(c) Mein Kampf.
(d) Mein Volk.
2. What terms did Hitler begin to connect while in prison?
(a) War and Jewry.
(b) Hitler and Fuhrer.
(c) War and Peace.
(d) Marxism and Jewry.
3. What was Hitler successful in having lifted?
(a) The ban on fundraising.
(b) The ban on the Nazi party.
(c) The ban on Nazi literature.
(d) The ban on public speaking.
4. Who did Hitler study to create his public persona?
5. What was the unrest faced by the government fueled by in Part 2 of "Breakthrough"?
(a) Nazi elements.
(b) Unemployment and employer's unemployment contributions.
(c) France's refusal to loan Germany money.
6. What rank did Ernest Rohm have in 1933?
7. Who was the Nazi Party a problem for according to Ian Kershaw in "Emergence of the Leader"?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Jews.
(c) The government.
(d) The other anti-semitist parties.
8. What did Hitler's entourage say about Hitler in Part 6 of "Breakthrough"?
(a) He never drank, smoke, or slept with women.
(b) He drank a lot.
(c) He smoked a lot.
(d) He had numerous lovers.
9. What woman was Hitler associated with in 1931?
(a) Marie Slarburg.
(b) Geli Raubal.
(c) Sophie Kerler.
(d) Eva Braun.
10. Why did Hitler hire bodyguards and prevent most people from seeing him?
(a) To increase the sense of mystery.
(b) He wanted peace and quiet to think.
(c) He feared a coup.
(d) He wanted to appear strong.
11. What type of situation did Hitler avoid?
(a) Situations where he needed to kiss babies.
(b) Situations where he needed to speak to women.
(c) Situations where he might meet with his political rivals.
(d) Situations that might carry any level of embarrassment or ridicule.
12. Why did the Reich president refuse to give the Nazi party more power after its victory in the 1932 elections?
(a) Because it was so totally intolerant of others.
(b) Because they didn't have majority in the senate.
(c) Because the Communists asked him to.
(d) Because he hated Hitler personally.
13. What didn't the German people realize concerning the economy?
(a) It would have improved without Hitler's help.
(b) American was responsible for the crisis.
(c) It was getting worse because of the government.
(d) It could have been nationalized.
14. How long did Hitler stay in prison for Hitler's failed coup in 1924?
(a) 13 months.
(b) 43 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 9 months.
15. Who did Hitler want to gain living space at the expense of ?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The Dutch.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler refuse to accept from the government in Part 6 of "Levered into Power"?
2. What ban was imposed on Hitler after his prison sentence?
3. What happened to the Nazi party while Hitler was in prison?
4. What did Hitler once say was not the duty of the Nazi party according to "Securing Total Power"?
5. Why were several Nazi party members sentenced to death in 1932?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)