1. When did Hitler's father, Alois, change his name?
2. When was Adolf Hitler born?
3. How does Ian Kershaw describe Hitler's father?
Unloving and strict.
4. Who was the only person that Adolf loved according to Ian Kershaw?
5. How were Adolf's grade in primary school?
6. What author did Hitler enjoy reading as a child?
7. Who died as Hilter was about to begin his secondary education?
8. What does Ian Kershaw say rested on Hitler's shoulders as he went into his secondary education?
His father's career ambitions.
9. What did Alois want his son to become?
A public servant.
This section contains 4,428 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)