|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Working Towards the Fuhrer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Part 4 of "The Beerhall Agitator" say Hitler's speech started to call for?
(a) The destruction of Communism.
(b) The reunification of Germany.
(c) The end of the Jewish race.
(d) The creation of a powerful army.
2. How many speakers were talking before Adolf Hitler at the meeting mentioned in "The Beerhall Agitator"?
3. What did Hitler name the stray dog he took in while in the army?
(c) Mr. Karl.
4. What was the name of the young woman who shot herself over her unrequited love for Hitler?
(a) Eva Braun.
(b) Sophie Stuffel.
(c) Remy Marceau.
(d) Matalie Bergman.
5. When was Hitler arrested for failing to register for the military?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gustl say about Hitler when he was living with him?
2. What does Ian Kershaw say was vital to the success of Hitler as a public speaker?
3. What was created in Dachau in 1933?
4. What did most of the German people care to know about what happened behind the scenes?
5. How many police officers were killed during Hitler's coup in 1924?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)