|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Working Towards the Fuhrer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Saxony the first state to do?
(a) Submit to Hitler.
(b) Release Hitler's ban on public speaking.
(c) Give power to the Nazi party.
(d) Allow Communists to enter the government.
2. What was Hitler's assignment in Part 2 of "Discovering a Talent"?
(a) Provide troops with educational material.
(b) Provide troops with entertainment.
(c) Provide troops with alcohol.
(d) Provide troops with food.
3. What did Hitler claimed to have done during his public speeches?
(a) Made jokes.
(b) Converted smart people.
(c) Nationalized his audience.
(d) Bored people.
4. What did the German Workers' Party forbid?
(a) Homosexual members.
(b) Communist members.
(c) Jewish members.
(d) Women members.
5. What does Ian Kershaw say was vital to the success of Hitler as a public speaker?
(a) World War I.
(b) The death of Herst Joakin.
(c) The political climate of the day.
(d) The economical crisis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ian Kershaw say the army provided Hitler with?
2. When was Adolf Hitler born?
3. Who was Hitler renting his apartment from in Part II of "Elation and Embitterment"?
4. Who did Hitler buy a lottery ticket with in "Fantasy and Failure"?
5. What did Hitler refuse to accept from the government in Part 6 of "Levered into Power"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)