|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breakthrough.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of situation did Hitler avoid?
(a) Situations where he might meet with his political rivals.
(b) Situations where he needed to speak to women.
(c) Situations where he needed to kiss babies.
(d) Situations that might carry any level of embarrassment or ridicule.
2. What does Part 4 of "The Beerhall Agitator" say Hitler's speech started to call for?
(a) The reunification of Germany.
(b) The destruction of Communism.
(c) The end of the Jewish race.
(d) The creation of a powerful army.
3. How does Ian Kershaw describe Hitler's father?
(a) Present and strict.
(b) Unloving and strict.
(c) Loving and forgiving.
(d) Loving and present.
4. Who did Hitler meet that offered him a job selling small paintings?
(a) Reinhold Hanisch.
(b) Karl Stopp.
(c) Humbert Stall.
(d) Mark Heinsted.
5. What became very popular after the 1930 election?
(a) Throwing rocks at Jews.
(b) Wearing green jackets.
(c) Joining the Nazi party.
(d) Joining the Communist party.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Hilter stay in Felberstrabe?
2. What does Ian Kershaw say was interesting in Hitler's reminiscence of his actions after World War I?
3. Who broke off the German Workers' Party because of different goals and ideals?
4. What was Hitler successful in having lifted?
5. Where did Hitler spend Christmas Eve 1924?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)