|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breakthrough.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of information does Kershaw say Hitler was looking to read?
(a) Banned books.
(b) Material that would confirm his prejudice.
(c) Communist journals.
(d) Political reviews.
2. Who was the Nazi Party a problem for according to Ian Kershaw in "Emergence of the Leader"?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Jews.
(c) The other anti-semitist parties.
(d) The government.
3. What American-educated publisher opened many doors for Hitler?
(a) Karl Groven.
(b) Ernst "Putzi" Hanfstaengl.
(c) Robert Shumm.
(d) Erwin Statler.
4. What type of situation did Hitler avoid?
(a) Situations where he might meet with his political rivals.
(b) Situations that might carry any level of embarrassment or ridicule.
(c) Situations where he needed to kiss babies.
(d) Situations where he needed to speak to women.
5. What does Ian Kershaw say Hitler had no real intention of doing during his last assignment?
(a) Starting a war.
(b) Gaining power.
(c) Being a leader.
(d) Joining the German Workers' Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What starts in Part 5 of "Mastery Over the Movement"?
2. What did Rosenberg not have despite Hitler's blessing as a temporary leader?
3. Who provided funding for Hitler's party?
4. What did Hitler avoid because he thought they were decadent and crawling with infection?
5. What did Geli Raubal call Hitler in public according to Part 8 of "Breakthrough"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)