|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breakthrough.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hitler released after appearing for his failure to register with the military?
(a) He was "too weak to undertake military service."
(b) World War 1 started.
(c) The paperwork didn't follow.
(d) The judge was a Nazi.
2. What did Alois want his son to become?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A public servant.
(d) A merchant.
3. What type of material did Hitler start buying at the end of "Drop-Out"?
(a) Books from Jewish writers.
(b) Communist material.
(c) Censored books.
(d) Anti-semitic material.
4. How many members of the German Workers' Party were present during Hitler's first visit?
5. What was the unrest faced by the government fueled by in Part 2 of "Breakthrough"?
(b) France's refusal to loan Germany money.
(c) Nazi elements.
(d) Unemployment and employer's unemployment contributions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Part 2 of "The Drummer" say Hitler arranged?
2. What sent people looking for an alternative to democratic government according to Part 9 of "Breakthrough"?
3. Why does Ian Kershaw say Hitler accepted his new assignment?
4. What did Hitler claimed to have done during his public speeches?
5. What did Hitler think should be enough to allow him to succeed?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)