|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breakthrough.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who provided funding for Hitler's party?
(a) Robert Heinst.
(b) Herman Goering.
(c) Dietrich Eckart.
(d) Alois Hitler.
2. What did Gustl say about Hitler when he was living with him?
(a) He drank a lot.
(b) He read a lot.
(c) He slept a lot.
(d) He smoked a lot.
3. What does Part 2 of "The Drummer" say Hitler arranged?
(a) The killing of 4 police officers.
(b) The stuffing of ballot boxes.
(c) An attack on Otto Ballerstedt.
(d) The stoning of two Jewish merchants.
4. What party did Hitler join after World War I?
(a) German Workers' Party.
(b) The Bundesliga party
(c) Communist party.
(d) The Nazi Party.
5. Who did Hitler write to shortly after joining the Military?
(a) Karl Groven.
(b) Joseph Popp.
(c) Marina Karl.
(d) Helmer Tress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the Nazi party while Hitler was in prison?
2. Who did Gustl bring back home that infuriated Hitler?
3. Who died as Hilter was about to begin his secondary education?
4. What did Hitler learn from those in charge of Vienna's anti-semitic movements?
5. What starts in Part 5 of "Mastery Over the Movement"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)