|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beerhall Agitator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died as Hilter was about to begin his secondary education?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
2. What did Hitler have by the time he got out of the army according to Part 4 of "Discovering a Talent"?
(a) 10,000 marks.
(b) A background in political agitation and public speaking.
(c) A good grasp of how to gain power.
(d) Many high placed friends.
3. What did Hitler become in Munich according to Part 4 of "Discovering a Talent"?
(a) An outcast.
(b) A joke.
(c) An unknown man.
(d) A legend.
4. What did Hitler start to develop in Part 5 of "Drop-Out"?
(a) His plan for a better army.
(b) His plan to take power.
(c) His hatred for the Jews.
(d) His hatred for homosexuals.
5. Why did the man accompany Hitler when he left Vienna?
(a) He needed a roomate.
(b) He was out of a job.
(c) He was a converted Nazi.
(d) He wanted a travel comapnion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ian Kershaw say Hitler had not yet developed when he arrived in Munich?
2. Who broke off the German Workers' Party because of different goals and ideals?
3. What did Alois want his son to become?
4. Where was Hitler's sent to to answer the charge of failing to register with the military?
5. What does Ian Kershaw say the main reason was for Hitler to leave Vienna?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)