|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beerhall Agitator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Part 4 of "The Beerhall Agitator" say Hitler's speech started to call for?
(a) The destruction of Communism.
(b) The creation of a powerful army.
(c) The reunification of Germany.
(d) The end of the Jewish race.
2. What was the name of Hitler's Jewish customer mentioned in "Drop-Out"?
(a) Sophie Karl.
(b) Mark Heinsted.
(c) Josef Neumann.
(d) Rienhold Resteil.
3. How were Adolf's grade in primary school?
(d) Lower than average.
4. What did Hitler try to do after returning to Munich after the end of World War I?
(a) Get a promotion.
(b) Get the military to release him.
(c) Remain in the military.
(d) Get a civilian job.
5. What didn't Hitler draw the attention of in Part 3 of "The Beerhall Agitator"?
(a) Jewish organization.
(b) The government.
(c) Other anti-semitic parties.
(d) The press.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler think should follow the elimination of the Jewish rights?
2. Who founded the German Workers' Party?
3. Who did Hitler develop a close friendship with as a teenager?
4. What did Hitler join at the start of Part 3 of "Elation and Embitterment"?
5. When did Hitler return to Munich after the end of World War I?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)