|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovering a Talent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Hitler's Jewish customer mentioned in "Drop-Out"?
(a) Mark Heinsted.
(b) Josef Neumann.
(c) Rienhold Resteil.
(d) Sophie Karl.
2. What did Hitler claim to go to Munich for in Part 5 of "Elation and Embitterment"?
(a) To train as a journalist.
(b) To train as a lawyer.
(c) To train as an architect.
(d) To train as a painter.
3. What did Hitler join at the start of Part 3 of "Elation and Embitterment"?
(a) The Bavarian Army.
(b) The German Army.
(c) The Swiss Army.
(d) The French Army.
4. How long did Hitler live in Vienna according to "Drop-Out"?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 6 years.
5. What did Hitler think should follow the elimination of the Jewish rights?
(a) The destruction of the Communist party..
(b) The elimination of the homosexuals.
(c) The elimination of the Jewish people.
(d) The creation of a strong army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler name the stray dog he took in while in the army?
2. What did Hitler have by the time he got out of the army according to Part 4 of "Discovering a Talent"?
3. What did Hitler start to develop in Part 5 of "Drop-Out"?
4. What hospital did Hitler spend time in after being wounded?
5. What did Alois want his son to become?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)