|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovering a Talent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion did Hitler come to draw in Part 5 of "Drop-Out"?
(a) He alone could lead Germany.
(b) Dogs were not man's best friend.
(c) Homosexuals were people too.
(d) Jews were a distinct race of people.
2. What happened to Hitler in 1905?
(a) He dropped out of school.
(b) He married.
(c) He graduated.
(d) He had a son.
3. What author did Hitler enjoy reading as a child?
(b) Karl May.
(c) Karl Erst.
4. What does Ian Kershaw say Hitler had not yet developed when he arrived in Munich?
(a) His public speaking skills.
(b) His hatred for homosexuals.
(c) His plan to take power.
(d) His consuming hatred of the Jewish people.
5. What happened to the stray dog Hitler took in in "Elation and Embitterment"?
(a) He was killed.
(b) He was stolen.
(c) He was eaten.
(d) He went missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Adolf Hitler born?
2. Who did Hitler write to shortly after joining the Military?
3. What did Hitler think should follow the elimination of the Jewish rights?
4. What did Hitler claim to go to Munich for in Part 5 of "Elation and Embitterment"?
5. What created the perfect situation for Nazi propaganda according to Kershaw?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)