|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mastery Over the Movement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Hilter stay in Felberstrabe?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 12 months.
2. Where did Hitler spend Christmas Eve 1924?
3. What did Hitler think should be enough to allow him to succeed?
(a) His charisma and personality.
(b) His good looks.
(c) His fortune.
(d) His education.
4. What starts in Part 5 of "Mastery Over the Movement"?
(a) The Spanish War.
(b) World War II.
(c) The general elections in France.
(d) The Great Depression.
5. What did Hitler start to develop in Part 5 of "Drop-Out"?
(a) His hatred for the Jews.
(b) His plan to take power.
(c) His hatred for homosexuals.
(d) His plan for a better army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler blame his mood swings on Christmas Eve 1924 on?
2. What medal did Hitler receive twice during World War I?
3. What did Hitler avoid because he thought they were decadent and crawling with infection?
4. What happened to the stray dog Hitler took in in "Elation and Embitterment"?
5. What does Ian Kershaw say Hitler had not yet developed when he arrived in Munich?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)