|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mastery Over the Movement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hitler claim to go to Munich for in Part 5 of "Elation and Embitterment"?
(a) To train as a painter.
(b) To train as a journalist.
(c) To train as an architect.
(d) To train as a lawyer.
2. What hospital did Hitler spend time in after being wounded?
(a) Berlin Central.
(b) The Bundes Hospital.
(c) The Neumann Hospital.
(d) Red Cross Hospital.
3. What does Ian Kershaw say was vital to the success of Hitler as a public speaker?
(a) The death of Herst Joakin.
(b) The economical crisis.
(c) World War I.
(d) The political climate of the day.
4. What did Hitler start to develop in Part 5 of "Drop-Out"?
(a) His hatred for the Jews.
(b) His plan for a better army.
(c) His hatred for homosexuals.
(d) His plan to take power.
5. Why was Hitler released after appearing for his failure to register with the military?
(a) He was "too weak to undertake military service."
(b) The paperwork didn't follow.
(c) World War 1 started.
(d) The judge was a Nazi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ban was imposed on Hitler after his prison sentence?
2. What would the German Workers' Party eventually be known as?
3. What does Part 2 of "The Drummer" say Hitler arranged?
4. What medal did Hitler receive twice during World War I?
5. Who did Hitler write to shortly after joining the Military?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)