|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Levered into Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Hitler release after getting out of prison?
(a) Mein Kampf.
(b) Mein Volk.
(c) Mein Fuhrer.
(d) Mein Reich.
2. What was Hitler's assignment in Part 2 of "Discovering a Talent"?
(a) Provide troops with food.
(b) Provide troops with entertainment.
(c) Provide troops with alcohol.
(d) Provide troops with educational material.
3. What continues in Part 2 of "Levered into Power"?
(a) The political stalemate.
(b) The planning of the final solution.
(c) The rise of Hitler to power.
(d) The discrimination against the Jews.
4. What was Alfred Rosenberg role at the start of Part 1 of "Emergence of the Leader"?
(a) Police commissioner.
(b) Temporary head of the Nazi party.
(c) Gross Fuhrer.
(d) Party accountant.
5. Why does Ian Kershaw say Hitler accepted his new assignment?
(a) Because he could try to find his dog.
(b) To avoid demobilization.
(c) Because he believed in it.
(d) Because he wanted to travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler start to do after World War I, but lacked the drive to do?
2. Who did Hitler come to the attention of in Part 3 of "Discovering a Talent"?
3. What party did Hitler join after World War I?
4. How long was Hitler's sentence after the failed coup of 1924?
5. What does Ian Kershaw say Hitler had no real intention of doing during his last assignment?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)