|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Levered into Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hitler start referring to the government as in Part 1 of "Levered into Power"?
2. What did Hitler try to do after returning to Munich after the end of World War I?
(a) Remain in the military.
(b) Get the military to release him.
(c) Get a promotion.
(d) Get a civilian job.
3. Who did Hitler come to the attention of in Part 3 of "Discovering a Talent"?
(a) Captain Karl Mayr.
(b) General Heinst Grubber.
(c) Major Tomas Bundel.
(d) Colonel Hindenburg.
4. What did Hitler have by the time he got out of the army according to Part 4 of "Discovering a Talent"?
(a) Many high placed friends.
(b) 10,000 marks.
(c) A background in political agitation and public speaking.
(d) A good grasp of how to gain power.
5. Who was the Nazi Party a problem for according to Ian Kershaw in "Emergence of the Leader"?
(a) The Jews.
(b) The government.
(c) The Communists.
(d) The other anti-semitist parties.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Hitler stay in prison for Hitler's failed coup in 1924?
2. What happened on January 30, 1933 in Germany?
3. What party did Hitler join after World War I?
4. What journal was Alfred Rosenberg the editor of?
5. How long was Hitler's sentence after the failed coup of 1924?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)