|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Levered into Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rosenberg not have despite Hitler's blessing as a temporary leader?
(a) Enough presence to speak at meetings.
(b) The respect of fellow party members.
(c) Enough charisma to raise money.
(d) Control over the Nazi Party.
2. Why were several Nazi party members sentenced to death in 1932?
(a) Burning a house.
(b) Burning the flag.
(c) Political violence.
(d) Killing a Jew.
3. What did Hitler tone down during his public speeches in Part 3 of "Discovering a Talent"?
(a) His stand on Germany's future.
(b) His stand on the "Jewish question."
(c) His hatred of homosexual people.
(d) His view for the German Army.
4. What was Hitler's assignment in Part 2 of "Discovering a Talent"?
(a) Provide troops with entertainment.
(b) Provide troops with educational material.
(c) Provide troops with food.
(d) Provide troops with alcohol.
5. Who was the Nazi Party a problem for according to Ian Kershaw in "Emergence of the Leader"?
(a) The Jews.
(b) The other anti-semitist parties.
(c) The government.
(d) The Communists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler claimed to have done during his public speeches?
2. What does Ian Kershaw say Hitler had no real intention of doing during his last assignment?
3. What did Hitler become in Munich according to Part 4 of "Discovering a Talent"?
4. Where did the Hitler Youth Rally occur in 1932?
5. What did Hitler's time in jail allow him to do?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)