|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Levered into Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Alfred Rosenberg role at the start of Part 1 of "Emergence of the Leader"?
(a) Party accountant.
(b) Temporary head of the Nazi party.
(c) Gross Fuhrer.
(d) Police commissioner.
2. What did Hitler do after the youth in attendance at the Hitler Youth Rally went by him?
(a) He made a speech.
(b) He went back to Munich.
(c) He collapsed in exhaustion.
(d) He went to dinner.
3. When did Hitler return to Munich after the end of World War I?
4. What book did Hitler release after getting out of prison?
(a) Mein Volk.
(b) Mein Fuhrer.
(c) Mein Kampf.
(d) Mein Reich.
5. Who was Hitler assigned to in Part 2 of "Discovering a Talent"?
(a) General Hernest Topp.
(b) The Communist party.
(c) The German Archive Division.
(d) The socialist government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler start referring to the government as in Part 1 of "Levered into Power"?
2. What did Hitler refuse to accept from the government in Part 6 of "Levered into Power"?
3. What happened to the Nazi party while Hitler was in prison?
4. What does Ian Kershaw say suffered from Hitler's imprisonment?
5. What did Rosenberg not have despite Hitler's blessing as a temporary leader?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)