Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the old man's robe?
2. What is not one of Arthur's problems?
3. What is the strange irritating light not?
4. What are the names of the men who get to hear the answer?
5. What is still unfinished on the New Earth?
Write an essay that lists and explains all of the references within the novel to feelings of unease with the universe and the characters within it.
Write an essay that critiques the scientific accuracy of a specific science theme in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, such as the babel fish or the Infinite Improbability Drive. The essay should be more of an opinion piece than a strict science essay, though try to be as "scientific" as possible.
Write an essay that compares the novel to another work of science-fiction comedy.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)