|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the old man's robe?
2. What is not one of Arthur's problems?
3. What is the strange irritating light not?
4. What are the names of the men who get to hear the answer?
5. What is still unfinished on the New Earth?
Essay Topic 1
Write a fictional essay from the perspective of a galactic historian that analyzes the legend of Magrathea. The essay can be skeptical, or argue for the existence of the mysterious planet.
Essay Topic 2
Write a fake research paper from the perspective of a mouse that discusses the results of an experiment on human scientists.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay explaining whether or not law enforcement would be effective if policemen and soldiers tried to use reason and appealed as individuals, rather than using weapons and the threat of violence.
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)