|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the recording that Arthur sees have?
(c) Stereo sound
(d) High Definition
2. What is not one of Arthur's problems?
3. Who caused a war by an idle comment?
4. What is Deep Thought's answer to life, the universe, and everything?
(c) Go forth and multiply
(d) Be happy
5. What happened to the life-support systems in the cops' backpacks?
(a) They blew up.
(b) They went on strike.
(c) They ran out of batteries.
(d) They backfired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of planet building does the old man enjoy the most?
2. Who does Ford find lying face-down in the cold dust?
3. What type of talk costs lives?
4. What three phases does each civilization seem to pass through?
5. What is Deep Thought the size of?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)