|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the most intelligent species on Earth do with their time?
(a) Watch movies and have a good time
(b) Fight against the dolphins for control of the Earth
(c) Write elegant and subtle poetry
(d) Conduct elegant and subtle experiments on humans
2. What does Phouchg call the name "Earth"?
3. What had mankind achieved?
(a) Science, math, art, and so on.
(b) Digital watches, fire, New Jersey, and so on.
(c) The wheel, wars, New York, and so on.
(d) The car, computers, England, and so on.
4. What color is the old man's robe?
(d) Deep purple
5. What is the name of the supercomputer?
(a) Deep Thought
(b) The Googleplex Starthinker
(c) The Milliard Gargantubrain
(d) The Pondermatic
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Arthur when he grabs the two ends of wire?
2. What is Zaphod good at?
3. What planet are the cops from?
4. Where does Zaphod suggest eating?
5. Who goes to investigate the gunfire when it stops?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Slartibartfast make Arthur feel? How does he speak?
2. What does Arthur cause with his idle remark?
3. What are mice? What is their relation to the Earth?
4. Why did Zaphod alter his own brain?
5. What have the inhabitants of Magrathea been doing all this time? Why?
6. What do you think Deep Thought's answer means?
7. What is R used to measure?
8. Why do the cops believe that they are more intelligent and enlightened than their peers?
9. What does Slartibartfast's award mean to him?
10. What was the true relationship between mice and men?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)