|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had mankind achieved?
(a) Digital watches, fire, New Jersey, and so on.
(b) The wheel, wars, New York, and so on.
(c) The car, computers, England, and so on.
(d) Science, math, art, and so on.
2. What causes the alarms to sound?
(a) A hostile ship lands on the planet.
(b) Zaphod shoots a Magrathean.
(c) The mice alert the planet of Arthur's escape.
(d) Arthur steals a planetary design award.
3. Who are furious about the Earth's destruction?
(a) The Galactic Government
4. What is wrong with the ship?
(a) It is out of gas.
(b) It is on fire.
(c) It is surrounded by a deadly force-field.
(d) It appears to be dead.
5. What is the name of the supercomputer?
(a) The Googleplex Starthinker
(b) Deep Thought
(c) The Pondermatic
(d) The Milliard Gargantubrain
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Arthur having trouble with?
2. What subject is Arthur reading about?
3. Who was Yooden Vranx?
4. What did the most intelligent species on Earth do with their time?
5. What destroyed the combined Vl'Hurg and G'Gugvuntt fleet?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)