|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Deep Thought rank in terms of all-time thinking power?
2. What is the favorite game of the pandimensional beings?
(a) Brockian Ultra Football
(b) Brockian Ultra Cricket
(c) Brockian Ultra Rugby
(d) Brockian Ultra Baseball
3. What is not one of Arthur's problems?
4. What is being built in Magrathea's factory?
(a) Another version of the Earth
(b) A death star
(c) A vacation planet for mice
(d) A Vogon constructor fleet
5. What were the two most improbable events in the history of the universe?
(a) Zaphod getting elected Galactic President, and Zaphod stealing the Heart of Gold.
(b) Arthur arriving on Magrathea, and Arsenal winning the cup.
(c) The invention of cricket and the gin and tonic.
(d) Probably just coincidences
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the most intelligent species on Earth do with their time?
2. What is the usual fate of those who are determined to make fools of themselves in public?
3. What does Arthur almost run into at the end of the chapter?
4. Who are the hosts?
5. How many pages is this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Zaphod and Ford meet Yooden Vranx?
2. How does Deep Thought intend to help the men find the question to his answer?
3. What is the story of Veet Voojagig?
4. What have the inhabitants of Magrathea been doing all this time? Why?
5. What do you think Deep Thought's answer means?
6. What species do you think is smarter than the dolphins? How do you know?
7. Describe the conversation that Arthur has with Marvin.
8. How do Phouchg and Loonquawl react to Deep Thought's answer?
9. What do the mice want from Arthur?
10. What mental condition is Marvin suffering from? How does he display these symptoms?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)