|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arthur describe Slartibartfast's story?
2. What is the favorite game of the pandimensional beings?
(a) Brockian Ultra Cricket
(b) Brockian Ultra Football
(c) Brockian Ultra Baseball
(d) Brockian Ultra Rugby
3. What country's coastlines did Slartibartfast get an award for?
4. Where do Arthur and the others escape to?
(a) An empty office
(b) A wormhole
(c) A computer bay
(d) A spacecraft
5. What happens to Arthur when he grabs the two ends of wire?
(b) He suddenly understands why he is so unhappy.
(c) A bird flies through him.
(d) He is electrocuted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the men who get to hear the answer?
2. What did Ford kindly leave Arthur?
3. How does Slartibartfast respond when Arthur tries to talk to him in the aircar?
4. What color is the old man's robe?
5. What is Deep Thought the size of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story of Veet Voojagig?
2. What does Arthur cause with his idle remark?
3. How do the characters escape from the computer bay?
4. Do the characters learn any great lessons through the course of this book?
5. What have the inhabitants of Magrathea been doing all this time? Why?
6. What is R used to measure?
7. What was the true relationship between mice and men?
8. What do the mice want from Arthur?
9. How does Deep Thought intend to help the men find the question to his answer?
10. What does Slartibartfast's award mean to him?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)