|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planet are the cops from?
(c) Blagulon Kappa
(d) Allosimanius Syneca
2. How many pages is this chapter?
(a) A little more than two
(c) Three and a bit
(d) Less than one
3. What were the two most improbable events in the history of the universe?
(a) Zaphod getting elected Galactic President, and Zaphod stealing the Heart of Gold.
(b) Arthur arriving on Magrathea, and Arsenal winning the cup.
(c) Probably just coincidences
(d) The invention of cricket and the gin and tonic.
4. What type of dinosaur's ribcage is Slartibartfast's chair made of?
(c) Tyrannasaurus Rex
5. What would Slartibartfast rather be than right?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of weapons are the cops using?
2. What do the mice agree should be the ultimate question?
3. What destroyed the combined Vl'Hurg and G'Gugvuntt fleet?
4. What is the usual fate of those who are determined to make fools of themselves in public?
5. Who starts shooting at the characters?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Slartibartfast make Arthur feel? How does he speak?
2. What have the inhabitants of Magrathea been doing all this time? Why?
3. How do Phouchg and Loonquawl react to Deep Thought's answer?
4. What is R used to measure?
5. What is the story of Veet Voojagig?
6. What is Zaphod Beeblebrox trying to do with the Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters?
7. How does the author create suspense in this chapter?
8. Why do the philosophers object to Deep Thought? What is the computer's solution?
9. How did Zaphod and Ford meet Yooden Vranx?
10. Do the characters learn any great lessons through the course of this book?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)