|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the hosts?
(a) Strange blue creatures
(b) The Intergalatic Police
(c) Trillian's white mice
(d) The new Galactic President and his entourage
2. What are the names of the men who get to hear the answer?
(a) Loonquawl and Phouchg
(b) Noogjull and Xuachit
(c) Hexbuj and Vuirshad
(d) Paakfert and Jivgt
3. What does the Blagulon Kappa policecraft do after Marvin the robot talks to it?
(a) It catches fire.
(b) It sounds an alarm.
(c) It commits suicide.
(d) It attacks Marvin.
4. How can Arthur experience the answer to the great question?
5. What is the significance of Arthur's feelings of paranoia?
(a) It comes from his psychic link to Zaphod Beeblebrox.
(b) It means that the universe has great plans for him.
(c) It means that there is a fundamental type of evil existing in the universe.
(d) Probably none whatsoever
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will the new program take to run?
2. How many cops are there?
3. What type of craft does the old man have?
4. What is the imaginary planet that Zaphod, Trillian, and Ford are on made of?
5. What is an important fact?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the characters escape from the computer bay?
2. Describe the scene that Arthur sees through the Sens-O-Tape.
3. What species do you think is smarter than the dolphins? How do you know?
4. What are mice? What is their relation to the Earth?
5. What is the story of Veet Voojagig?
6. Describe the conversation that Arthur has with Marvin.
7. Why do you think the mice and the Magratheans are going to so much trouble to make the Earth seem like a real planet?
8. Why do the cops believe that they are more intelligent and enlightened than their peers?
9. What do the mice want from Arthur?
10. What was the true relationship between mice and men?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)