|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of planet building does the old man enjoy the most?
2. What is wrong with the ship?
(a) It is out of gas.
(b) It is surrounded by a deadly force-field.
(c) It appears to be dead.
(d) It is on fire.
3. Who are furious about the Earth's destruction?
(b) The Galactic Government
4. What planet are the cops from?
(a) Blagulon Kappa
(b) Allosimanius Syneca
5. How does Slartibartfast respond when Arthur tries to talk to him in the aircar?
(a) He ignores Arthur.
(b) He asks Arthur if he is comfortable.
(c) He tells Arthur to be quiet.
(d) He shrugs and continues to fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the strange irritating light not?
2. What is Deep Thought's answer to life, the universe, and everything?
3. What do Phouchg and Loonquawl think they will get?
4. What is the series of valleys?
5. How many cops are there?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do you think the meaning of life is? Is there only one answer?
2. What is Zaphod Beeblebrox trying to do with the Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters?
3. Why do the mice believe the Ultimate Question they made up will sound plausable to the general public?
4. How do Phouchg and Loonquawl react to Deep Thought's answer?
5. What have the inhabitants of Magrathea been doing all this time? Why?
6. What does Slartibartfast's award mean to him?
7. What do you think Deep Thought's answer means?
8. What are mice? What is their relation to the Earth?
9. Describe the scene that Arthur sees through the Sens-O-Tape.
10. What mental condition is Marvin suffering from? How does he display these symptoms?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)