|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the whale think might be a good friend, but is in fact not?
(a) The wind
(b) His tail
(c) The ground
(d) The bowl of petunias
2. What will die in the next chapter?
(a) Trillian's white mice
(b) One of the characters
(c) A whale
(d) Seven rabbits
3. What are the initials burned into Zaphod's brain?
4. What play does an infinite number of monkeys write?
(a) King Lear
(d) Much Ado about Nothing
5. What has Zaphod turned into an art form?
(c) Creative sarcasm
Short Answer Questions
1. How long can you survive in space with a lungful of air?
2. What is the last word the computer sings?
3. Where have Zaphod and Arthur met before?
4. What goes through the mind of the bowl of petunias?
5. What does Ford use to conceal the alien technology in his satchel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What effect did Magrathea have on the former Galactic Empire?
2. What is the significance of the chances of being picked up in space?
3. What problems does Zaphod have with the computer?
4. What is Arthur angry about? What does he do?
5. Why does Ford have trouble sleeping?
6. What was life like in the former Galactic Empire?
7. What does Ford fail to understand about humans?
8. How do the characters react to the surface of Magrathea?
9. What is the problem with Marvin the android?
10. What is the interior of the Starship Heart of Gold like?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)