|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has something odd about him or her, like they are missing something?
2. What did Zaphod invent?
(a) The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
(b) The Gynnan-Tonix
(c) The field of professional brain care
(d) The Infinite Improbability Drive
3. How long can you survive in space with a lungful of air?
(a) Five seconds
(b) A minute
(c) As long as you can hold your breath
(d) Thirty seconds
4. What is the last word the computer sings?
(a) "At the end of the storm is a golden sky."
(b) "You'll never walk alone!"
(c) "Don't be afraid that death is nigh."
(d) "Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart."
5. What does Arthur awake to the sound of?
(a) Computerized beeping
(c) Marvin moaning and complaining
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford use to conceal the alien technology in his satchel?
2. What does the whale think might be a good friend, but is in fact not?
3. What is Marvin's nickname?
4. Who was poor in the former Galactic Empire?
5. Where have Zaphod and Arthur met before?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was life like in the former Galactic Empire?
2. How was the Infinite Improbability Drive created?
3. How grateful is everyone to Arthur for saving their lives?
4. What is the problem with Zaphod's brain?
5. Why are towels so important?
6. What is Marvin's problem?
7. What effect did Magrathea have on the former Galactic Empire?
8. Why does Trillian have trouble sleeping?
9. What does Ford fail to understand about humans?
10. Who is Zaphod Beeblebrox?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)