|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Prosser a descendant of?
(a) King Henry VIII
(b) Genghis Khan
(c) Ivan the Terrible
(d) Alexander the Great
2. Where does Marvin have a terrible pain?
(a) In the diodes of his left side
(b) In his right knee joint
(c) In his pain processors
(d) In his neural network
3. How long has Magrathea been dead for?
(a) Five million years
(b) Seven million years
(c) A billion and a half years
(d) Ten million years
4. How does Vogon poetry rank in the universe?
(a) The very worst
(b) Third worst
(d) Second best
5. What is Arthur concerned about?
(a) If Trillian is interested in him
(b) If he can ever have tea again
(c) Whether or not Magrathea is safe
(d) What they are going to have for breakfast
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Marvin not keep his mind off things?
2. What are the initials burned into Zaphod's brain?
3. Who was poor in the former Galactic Empire?
4. What is the name of the shipboard computer?
5. What does Ford buy on his way out of the pub?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Ford and Arthur find themselves immediately after being rescued? What is happening, and why?
2. Why does Zaphod pretend to be stupid? What does Trillian think of this?
3. What is the significance of the chances of being picked up in space?
4. How was the Infinite Improbability Drive created?
5. What effect did Magrathea have on the former Galactic Empire?
6. What is the problem with Marvin the android?
7. What were the circumstances of how Arthur and Zaphod originally met?
8. What was life like in the former Galactic Empire?
9. Why does Ford have trouble sleeping?
10. How does Ford Prefect manage to get Arthur to stop lying in front of the bulldozers?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)