|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
(a) They die in deep space.
(b) They are rescued.
(c) They are sucked into the gravitational pull of a nearby planet.
(d) They find a way back into the ship.
2. What day could Arthur never get the hang of?
3. What word describes the new personality of the computer?
4. Where does Arthur Dent work?
(a) In local radio
(b) At a television station
(c) In magazine advertising
(d) From home
5. What are the Vogons going to do to Arthur and Ford?
(a) Return them to the Earth
(b) Put them in prison
(c) Vaporize them
(d) Throw them into space
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zaphod Beeblebrox do to the Heart of Gold?
2. What is the last word the computer sings?
3. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
4. What goes through the mind of the bowl of petunias?
5. What play does an infinite number of monkeys write?
Short Essay Questions
1. How grateful is everyone to Arthur for saving their lives?
2. What is the problem with Marvin the android?
3. How do the characters react to the surface of Magrathea?
4. What does the Nutri-Matic drink machine do?
5. How do the characters react to seeing the planet Magrathea? What do they think of its legend?
6. What went through the mind of the bowl of petunias? Why do you think this is?
7. Why does Zaphod pretend to be stupid? What does Trillian think of this?
8. How was the Infinite Improbability Drive created?
9. Why does Ford have trouble sleeping?
10. What is Marvin's problem?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)