Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 21)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where are the characters located?
a) The Horsehead Nebula
b) The Basingstoke Roundabout
c) The Milky Way
d) Barnard's Star
2. What can respectable physicists really not stand for?
a) Wild parties
b) A smart-ass
c) Debasements of science
d) Zaphod Beeblebrox
3. Where could Ford have more fun than Magrathea?
a) A cat litter
c) Back on the ship
d) The dentist
4. What has opened a passage into the interior of the planet?
a) The whale
b) The Improbability Drive
c) An asteroid
d) One of the nuclear missiles
5. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does...
This section contains 1,139 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)