|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Zaphod turned into an art form?
(c) Creative sarcasm
2. What does Ford start turning into?
(a) A penguin
(b) A madman with five heads
(c) An elderberry bush
3. Where are the characters located?
(a) The Milky Way
(b) The Horsehead Nebula
(c) The Basingstoke Roundabout
(d) Barnard's Star
4. Why can Marvin not keep his mind off things?
(a) He has an extremely large mind.
(b) His programming does not allow it.
(c) He was badly made and has a lot of bugs in his system.
(d) There is nothing to distract him.
5. What is the result of the improbability sum?
(a) Ten trillion billion to one
(b) Infinity minus one
(c) Two to the power of two hundred and seventy-six thousand, seven hundred and nine to one against
(d) Infinity squared
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
2. Where have Zaphod and Arthur met before?
3. What are the initials burned into Zaphod's brain?
4. What does Eddie say the characters' adventure will end in?
5. What color are the seas exactly the wrong shade of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Did the dolphins leave mankind to its fate, or try to help?
2. Describe the scene that Arthur sees through the Sens-O-Tape.
3. What is the problem with Zaphod's brain?
4. How grateful is everyone to Arthur for saving their lives?
5. Explain what Slartibartfast means when he says, "That's bureaucracy for you."
6. How does Slartibartfast make Arthur feel? How does he speak?
7. Who is Zaphod Beeblebrox?
8. What do you think Deep Thought's answer means?
9. Why do you think the mice and the Magratheans are going to so much trouble to make the Earth seem like a real planet?
10. What was life like in the former Galactic Empire?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)