|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages is this chapter?
(b) A little more than two
(c) Three and a bit
(d) Less than one
2. What does Phouchg call the name "Earth"?
3. What did Ford kindly leave Arthur?
(a) His stun-ray
(b) His towel
(c) His copy of the Guide
(d) A pillow
4. What color is the old man's robe?
(a) Deep purple
5. What is the favorite game of the pandimensional beings?
(a) Brockian Ultra Football
(b) Brockian Ultra Rugby
(c) Brockian Ultra Baseball
(d) Brockian Ultra Cricket
6. What would Slartibartfast rather be than right?
7. What type of craft does the old man have?
(a) A cruiser
(b) A skimmer
(c) A hovercraft
(d) A warcraft
8. What do Phouchg and Loonquawl think they will get?
(a) A hero's welcome
(b) Medals for bravery
(c) A better answer if they keep asking
9. How long will the new program take to run?
(a) Twenty million years
(b) Ten million years
(c) A nanosecond
(d) Twelve thousand years
10. Who will see the characters at the end of the chapter?
(a) The police
(c) The mice
11. What are the names of the men who get to hear the answer?
(a) Noogjull and Xuachit
(b) Paakfert and Jivgt
(c) Hexbuj and Vuirshad
(d) Loonquawl and Phouchg
12. Where is the Heart of Gold traveling from?
(a) Jaglan Beta
(c) The Horsehead Nebula
13. Where did Veet Voojagig go to school?
(a) University of Alderan
(b) University of Alpha Centauri
(c) University of Hooprafrinx VI
(d) University of Maximegalon
14. Who are the hosts?
(a) Strange blue creatures
(b) Trillian's white mice
(c) The Intergalatic Police
(d) The new Galactic President and his entourage
15. What does the old man unsuccessfully try to do to Arthur?
(a) Kill him
(b) Escape from him
(c) Sedate him
(d) Threaten him
Short Answer Questions
1. What had mankind achieved?
2. How does Marvin get on with other robots?
3. Can Deep Thought figure out the great question?
4. Who starts shooting at the characters?
5. How can Arthur experience the answer to the great question?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)