|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is still unfinished on the New Earth?
(a) The fijords
(b) The treelines
(c) The fake dinosaur skeletons
(d) North America
2. Who are the hosts?
(a) Trillian's white mice
(b) The new Galactic President and his entourage
(c) The Intergalatic Police
(d) Strange blue creatures
3. What is wrong with the ship?
(a) It is on fire.
(b) It is surrounded by a deadly force-field.
(c) It is out of gas.
(d) It appears to be dead.
4. Who caused a war by an idle comment?
5. What is the old man's name?
6. How does Arthur describe Slartibartfast's story?
7. How many cops are there?
8. What were the two most improbable events in the history of the universe?
(a) Arthur arriving on Magrathea, and Arsenal winning the cup.
(b) Zaphod getting elected Galactic President, and Zaphod stealing the Heart of Gold.
(c) The invention of cricket and the gin and tonic.
(d) Probably just coincidences
9. What is Zaphod Beeblebrox drinking?
(a) Sparkling wate
(b) Purple stuff
(c) Gin and tonic
(d) Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters.
10. What would Slartibartfast rather be than right?
11. Who does Ford find lying face-down in the cold dust?
(b) Zaphod Beeblebrox
(c) Marvin the robot
12. What is Arthur having trouble with?
(a) His lifestyle
(b) His weight
(c) His eyesight
(d) His thinking
13. What part of planet building does the old man enjoy the most?
14. What causes the alarms to sound?
(a) Zaphod shoots a Magrathean.
(b) The mice alert the planet of Arthur's escape.
(c) A hostile ship lands on the planet.
(d) Arthur steals a planetary design award.
15. What does the recording that Arthur sees have?
(a) Stereo sound
(c) High Definition
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times can a galactic civilization grow from a single worm in ten million years?
2. What is an important fact?
3. Who goes to investigate the gunfire when it stops?
4. How do the the characters survive the onslaught of police gunfire?
5. What happens to Arthur when he grabs the two ends of wire?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)