|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the favorite game of the pandimensional beings?
(a) Brockian Ultra Rugby
(b) Brockian Ultra Cricket
(c) Brockian Ultra Baseball
(d) Brockian Ultra Football
2. How long will it take Deep Thought to figure out the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
(a) Seventeen days and four hours
(b) Six thousand, three hundred years
(c) Eight and a quarter billion years
(d) Seven and a half million years
3. How many pages is this chapter?
(a) A little more than two
(c) Three and a bit
(d) Less than one
4. What happened to the dolphins when the Vogons arrived?
(a) They left by their own means.
(b) They negotiated with the Vogons and were taken away.
(c) They died along with the humans.
(d) No one is entirely sure.
5. What would Slartibartfast rather be than right?
6. What type of dinosaur's ribcage is Slartibartfast's chair made of?
(d) Tyrannasaurus Rex
7. What does the Blagulon Kappa policecraft do after Marvin the robot talks to it?
(a) It sounds an alarm.
(b) It catches fire.
(c) It commits suicide.
(d) It attacks Marvin.
8. What happened to the life-support systems in the cops' backpacks?
(a) They blew up.
(b) They ran out of batteries.
(c) They backfired.
(d) They went on strike.
9. What do Phouchg and Loonquawl think they will get?
(b) A hero's welcome
(c) Medals for bravery
(d) A better answer if they keep asking
10. What was the only thing dolphins did?
(a) Play in the water while having a good time
(b) Do tricks and sing
(d) Eat a lot of fish
11. What planet are the cops from?
(a) Blagulon Kappa
(b) Allosimanius Syneca
12. What does the old man unsuccessfully try to do to Arthur?
(a) Kill him
(b) Sedate him
(c) Threaten him
(d) Escape from him
13. What causes the alarms to sound?
(a) A hostile ship lands on the planet.
(b) Arthur steals a planetary design award.
(c) Zaphod shoots a Magrathean.
(d) The mice alert the planet of Arthur's escape.
14. What is the series of valleys?
(a) An aquaduct for liquid gold
(b) Storage for solid gold
(c) A hallmark
(d) Just a series of valleys
15. Where did Veet Voojagig go to school?
(a) University of Alpha Centauri
(b) University of Alderan
(c) University of Maximegalon
(d) University of Hooprafrinx VI
Short Answer Questions
1. What is still unfinished on the New Earth?
2. What is Zaphod good at?
3. What three phases does each civilization seem to pass through?
4. How long does it take anyone to speak after hearing the answer?
5. What is the usual fate of those who are determined to make fools of themselves in public?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)