|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the dolphins when the Vogons arrived?
(a) They died along with the humans.
(b) No one is entirely sure.
(c) They negotiated with the Vogons and were taken away.
(d) They left by their own means.
2. What do Phouchg and Loonquawl think they will get?
(a) A better answer if they keep asking
(c) A hero's welcome
(d) Medals for bravery
3. How many cops are there?
4. What does the recording that Arthur sees have?
(c) Stereo sound
(d) High Definition
5. What do the characters find sitting next to the Heart of Gold upon their return to the surface?
(a) A gold statue
(b) The Blagulon Kappa policecraft
(c) Marvin the robot
(d) A Vogon book of poetry
6. How does Marvin get on with other robots?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He ignores them.
(c) He never sees any other robots.
(d) Very well sometimes
7. What does the old man unsuccessfully try to do to Arthur?
(a) Escape from him
(b) Kill him
(c) Sedate him
(d) Threaten him
8. What is Deep Thought's answer to life, the universe, and everything?
(a) Go forth and multiply
(d) Be happy
9. Who starts shooting at the characters?
(b) An enraged Slartibartfast
(d) The mice
10. What part of planet building does the old man enjoy the most?
11. What is the imaginary planet that Zaphod, Trillian, and Ford are on made of?
12. How long will it take Deep Thought to figure out the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
(a) Seven and a half million years
(b) Eight and a quarter billion years
(c) Seventeen days and four hours
(d) Six thousand, three hundred years
13. Where does Zaphod suggest eating?
(a) The local greasy starship
(b) The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
(c) The Nutri-Matic Machine
(d) Veet Voojagig's house
14. When catering to customers' tastes, what is Magrathea not?
15. What would Slartibartfast rather be than right?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of weapons are the cops using?
2. What frightens Arthur in the aircar?
3. What gas do the beings from this planet breathe?
4. Who was Yooden Vranx?
5. What happened to the life-support systems in the cops' backpacks?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)