|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject is Arthur reading about?
(a) The Philosophy of Time Travel
(b) The Archaeology of Magrathea
(c) The History of every Galactic Civilization
(d) The Alchemy of Betelguese Five
2. What does the old man unsuccessfully try to do to Arthur?
(a) Kill him
(b) Escape from him
(c) Sedate him
(d) Threaten him
3. What type of craft does the old man have?
(a) A warcraft
(b) A cruiser
(c) A hovercraft
(d) A skimmer
4. How does Marvin get on with other robots?
(a) He never sees any other robots.
(b) He ignores them.
(c) He hates them.
(d) Very well sometimes
5. What is the significance of Arthur's feelings of paranoia?
(a) It comes from his psychic link to Zaphod Beeblebrox.
(b) It means that there is a fundamental type of evil existing in the universe.
(c) Probably none whatsoever
(d) It means that the universe has great plans for him.
6. Who are furious about the Earth's destruction?
(a) The Galactic Government
7. What type of talk costs lives?
8. Who does Ford find lying face-down in the cold dust?
(a) Marvin the robot
(b) Zaphod Beeblebrox
9. How many times can a galactic civilization grow from a single worm in ten million years?
(a) Five times
(b) Once or twice
(c) Three times
(d) Umpteen times
10. What will the New Earth not be?
(a) Paid for by mice
(b) Destroyed by Vogons
(d) The same
11. What does Phouchg call the name "Earth"?
12. How does Slartibartfast respond when Arthur tries to talk to him in the aircar?
(a) He tells Arthur to be quiet.
(b) He shrugs and continues to fly.
(c) He asks Arthur if he is comfortable.
(d) He ignores Arthur.
13. What will the new computer be called?
(b) The Earth
(d) The sun
14. Who are the hosts?
(a) Trillian's white mice
(b) The new Galactic President and his entourage
(c) Strange blue creatures
(d) The Intergalatic Police
15. How long will the new program take to run?
(a) A nanosecond
(b) Twenty million years
(c) Ten million years
(d) Twelve thousand years
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the favorite game of the pandimensional beings?
2. What happened to the dolphins when the Vogons arrived?
3. What is Arthur having trouble with?
4. What is Arthur reading?
5. What is wrong with the ship?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)