|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Yooden Vranx?
(a) All of the above
(b) A real gas
(c) An Arcturian captain
(d) The former Galactic President
2. What is the imaginary planet that Zaphod, Trillian, and Ford are on made of?
3. What will the new computer be called?
(a) The Earth
(b) The sun
4. What did Ford kindly leave Arthur?
(a) His copy of the Guide
(b) His stun-ray
(c) A pillow
(d) His towel
5. What is an important fact?
(a) Humans are not intelligent.
(b) Things are not always what they seem.
(c) A towel is the most important thing you can possess.
(d) You cannot trust anyone.
6. What does the aircar travel through to get to the surface of Magrathea?
(a) Steel tunnels
(b) Damp caverns
(c) A large computer
7. Can Deep Thought figure out the great question?
(b) Perhaps, perhaps not
(d) Yes, but it will take some time
8. What type of weapons are the cops using?
(a) Kill-O-Zap guns
(b) Space-Ray Guns
(c) Flechette pistols
(d) Nuclear missiles
9. What happened to the dolphins when the Vogons arrived?
(a) They died along with the humans.
(b) No one is entirely sure.
(c) They negotiated with the Vogons and were taken away.
(d) They left by their own means.
10. What is wrong with the ship?
(a) It is surrounded by a deadly force-field.
(b) It is on fire.
(c) It is out of gas.
(d) It appears to be dead.
11. Who are furious about the Earth's destruction?
(c) The Galactic Government
12. What is Deep Thought the size of?
(a) A small spaceship
(b) A small city
(c) A small continent
(d) A small planet
13. What is Zaphod good at?
14. What does the old man unsuccessfully try to do to Arthur?
(a) Escape from him
(b) Sedate him
(c) Kill him
(d) Threaten him
15. How do the the characters survive the onslaught of police gunfire?
(a) They find a trap door.
(b) The mice kill the cops.
(c) They fight back.
(d) It stops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to investigate the gunfire when it stops?
2. What is Zaphod Beeblebrox drinking?
3. What would Slartibartfast rather be than right?
4. What subject is Arthur reading about?
5. How many pages is this chapter?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)