|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the usual fate of those who are determined to make fools of themselves in public?
(a) The sanitarium
(b) Death by alcoholism
(d) Tax exile
2. What is Arthur having trouble with?
(a) His eyesight
(b) His thinking
(c) His lifestyle
(d) His weight
3. What would Slartibartfast rather be than right?
4. What happened to the life-support systems in the cops' backpacks?
(a) They backfired.
(b) They ran out of batteries.
(c) They blew up.
(d) They went on strike.
5. What is the significance of Arthur's feelings of paranoia?
(a) Probably none whatsoever
(b) It comes from his psychic link to Zaphod Beeblebrox.
(c) It means that the universe has great plans for him.
(d) It means that there is a fundamental type of evil existing in the universe.
6. What type of craft does the old man have?
(a) A cruiser
(b) A warcraft
(c) A hovercraft
(d) A skimmer
7. Who goes to investigate the gunfire when it stops?
8. Who are the hosts?
(a) The new Galactic President and his entourage
(b) Trillian's white mice
(c) Strange blue creatures
(d) The Intergalatic Police
9. What is still unfinished on the New Earth?
(a) The fake dinosaur skeletons
(b) The fijords
(c) The treelines
(d) North America
10. What planet are the cops from?
(c) Allosimanius Syneca
(d) Blagulon Kappa
11. What reason does the old man give for the missiles that nearly destroyed the Heart of Gold?
(a) The computers are bored.
(b) The ship is stolen, and there is a bounty on it.
(c) They needed to get rid of some missiles.
(d) The old regime was a little paranoid.
12. What were the two most improbable events in the history of the universe?
(a) The invention of cricket and the gin and tonic.
(b) Probably just coincidences
(c) Arthur arriving on Magrathea, and Arsenal winning the cup.
(d) Zaphod getting elected Galactic President, and Zaphod stealing the Heart of Gold.
13. What was the only thing dolphins did?
(a) Eat a lot of fish
(b) Play in the water while having a good time
(d) Do tricks and sing
14. How does Deep Thought rank in terms of all-time thinking power?
15. What part of planet building does the old man enjoy the most?
Short Answer Questions
1. What destroyed the combined Vl'Hurg and G'Gugvuntt fleet?
2. What is the name of the supercomputer?
3. Where do Arthur and the others escape to?
4. What does the recording that Arthur sees have?
5. What type of talk costs lives?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)